Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:31 am
Xylanthos: "No, of course not. We enjoyed watching her, it was very pleasent..."

*GL shifted into a sitting position, rubbing at the place on his chest where a massive gaping hole should have been. It still feel sore, and he felt quite drained.*

GL: "I guess it's too much to hope for that the whole reason we left... I mean, my curse, it's not broken, is it?" *He sighed a little when he got his answered.* "Does that mean that I'd still have to... you know."

*Milaku shifted in her sleep... her jagged wings slowly began to sink back into her body, causing her quite a bit of discomfort.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:12 pm
"o..kay," Cordy said, still feeling uncomfortable. On her quick feet, she ran after Black. Cordelia found her way back to the Soul Fortress. She smiled when she saw everyone there. "Well, Hello, strangers." She said, happily.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:42 pm
Hiya Daph, *Black said in her growl like voice.* They're back! Well not the angels who went with them...Where are they?

*Rosemary watched him rub his chest and nodded.* Unless she knowz of anozer vay or ve find anozer of course....because I doubt you could do it now. It vould be zo unlike you.

*She inwardly sighed, feeling guilty again, and gripped her ruined skirt. She wrapped her arm around Black, stood, and picked up the blades.* Excuse me. I'm going to wash. I'd rather not lay on anything to rest vhile I'm zo dirty und avake. You too Black...Who knowz bhat I haf on me und vhat of it haz gotten onto you. *She set the girl down.* Please, show me vhere you've been staying, you can cut my hair eef you vant.

*They walked off into Black's room. Rosemary tossed the swords aside and sat on a stool. Black cut her hair and dropped it into a wastebasket. When it was all cut off, it reattached itself to her head gunk and tangle free. It looked just about like it normally did except for the scalp, which still had stuff on it.* Vhat did you do vhile I vaz avay?

*Black described her day as the two of them washed up. Rosemary nodded as she listened and commented here and there. It didn't look like she was paying attention despite the fact she was. Black finished washing of course, so she got out first. Before she got out she said,* What ever you did, I'm sure you didn't mean to do it.

*Rosemary smiled weakly as the fox demon exited. The water hit her as she stood ther in thought. When she got out and found the extra clothes she had Black pack for her, she cursed in Romanian and Black giggled. She forgot a few important pieces.*

*When they came out Rosemary was wearing a long skirt, long sleeved blouse, and no shoes. She took a seat somewhere in the same room everyone else was in and closed her eyes, rubbing her temples. She was sore, probably still poisoned a little, and tired both physically and mentally. (Hopefully some of the story was told by now.) She looked at Galantros. I never vant to be uzed like zat again, she thought.

(Remember GL still has her guns.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 pm
*GL shifted in his seat.. he was wearing new clothes, so he probably had just taken a lava bath to clean himself up. He rubbed his eyes, still feeling rather weak as he sipped an energy drink his cousin gave him.*

GL: "Oh, Rosemary... by the way, I found something earlier..."

*He reached over to where his old clothes were folded up, and removed something from under a cloth. They were Rosemary's handguns.*

GL: "Figured you'd want them back."

*He slumped into his seat, grabbing a cushion and putting it behind his head. He seem to drift off into space every so often, either from being in thought, or due to being exhausted*

GL: "Oh... Hey, Black... how was it with my cousin?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:15 am
*Rosemary stared at them, but made no movement to go pick them up.* You are right. I do... thank you for finding zem. *She shifted into a laying position and soon fell asleep.*

*Black had to move with her and settled on the vampire's stomach.* Well.... *said Black feeling a tad guilty.* I really enjoyed myself. They took me for a dunk in their lava pool. That was new and fun. I tossed Xy into the air while we where in it. *She continued talking even after the reaper fell asleep.*

*Sometime later, whenever night time came, Rosemary's body decided hey it's night, time to get up. No sooner had she started to blink when someone leaned in and kissed her. Veni had invited himself over not too long ago. Rosemary had been caught off guard, so she pushed him away.* Did someone call you and tell you where I was at?

No... *He leaned in and gave her another kiss, his hand slowly moved up her skirt and stopped right over her scar from his fangs.* I gave you these, I will almost always know where you're at. That is...if you're on a world that I have been to. Others might try to take you away, but they may never fully succeed because it wasn't their kiss that made you what you are.

*Rosemary shuddered at his touch and smacked his hand away. Veni merely chuckled as he leaned in again. This time Rosemary didn't push him away.*

However it's easier for the master to control you than it would be for me, but my orders will usually over rule...at least that is how it is done amongst vampires. I don't know who or how you where taken from me, but I sense that you are free from them now. What happened my love?

*Rosemary showed him all that happened, the end part at least. Veni put his hand on Rosemary's cheek.* That is...I didn't know that could be done...amongst us vampires yes and there is a rumor that it is possible for a necromancer to do it too to the weaker ones...but like that...there's nothing in our world powerful enough to do that to one of us.

We truely are puppets....

*Veni frowned.* If you let yourself be...but from what I saw, you decided how you would do it, who you'd go for first, and you didn't take your guns from the reaper when you knew he had them because you knew it would probably be done more easily if you had them...so you made several decisions...puppets don't chose like that.

What should I do? I don't like being used...especially like that. I endangered everyone because of that. I could have killed even my friends...I don't want that to happen again.

I know, I know. *He began thinking.*

(hey maybe someone's up listening to them and can throw in their two cents.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:15 pm
((*shrugs* I'll do it))

Daphne waundered the halls. She stoped and listened when she heard Rosemary and Veni talking about puppets. "I'm sorry I was eavesdropping," Daph said, stepping in, "But you didn't kill your friend. That's the main idea. So stop worrying about them. I'm sure they can take care of themselves." She leaned against the doorway, with a stubborn look of her face.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:57 pm
*If it wasn't for the calming effects of that place, Rosemary would have probably exploded even more on Daph to vent.* I am not worried about them! I am afraid of being used again to try to hurt them! I am afraid of hurting them...The man controlled me like it was nothing and my hand went through him like he was made of gel... Do you know how long it was before I could do something so simple as to hold a glass cup without breaking it? To me it felt like a normal grip, but the cup begged to differ. *She stormed off.* I'm going for a walk. Leave me alone....please...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:13 pm
*GL started awake, both at how the conversation had suddenly gotten loud, and the surge of emotion in the area his empathy picked up. He glanced around a bit, confused.*

GL: "What just happened? Oh, Veni... Hi, when did you get here? And you too, Daphne, hey... Man, I still feel out of it..."

*At that time, Milaku had entered the room, wondering what was going on. Seeing GL, she paused before clearing her throat.*

Milaku: "Galantros, I need to have a word with you in private, if you don't mind. It's important."

GL: "Uhm, alright. There's a small forest room nearby we can use..."

*Milaku nodded as GL got up to lead the way. As she followed, she discreetly took one of the specially enchanted daggers the reaper had taken with him during the whole trip.*

- - - - -

*Jacob was awake... even though he removed the part of his curse that gave him unimaginable nightmares, he could never sleep for very long. At most a couple hours at a time. He'd given up on trying to rest that night, and was sitting against one of the fountains in the fortress, reading through some old tomes. However, he put down his literature when he heard angry footsteps echoing through the room, and saw Rosemary walking by.*

Jacob: "Is... something the matter?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:56 pm
Not too long ago. Rosemary is having one of those nights where she feels like she is a monster... She often feels that way especially so when she began caring for anyone other than me. Sometimes she doesn't let it get to her too much, but tonight it is.

---

*Rosemary stopped abruptly and looked at Jacob.* Nothing is wrong. I am having a jolly good time after gaining some time to think about what happened. This is just one of those nights I wish to smack something as hard as I can, but I can't because this is not my home, and anything I hit will most likely break. And then after I've hit it, I'll break down about how easy I can destroy almost every bloody thing I've come across...going into oh god how easily I can hurt someone without intending to especially when I lose my temper...and oh the damage I can cause if I was somehow used wrong, like I was when I stuck my hand through Galantros' chest like he was soft butter...and I could still do that to anyone here, but I choose not to. I don't like to mope around like that very long, it only brings everyone else down, and so I am trying to get rid of that feeling. *She turned away from him and continued walking again to wherever her feet would take her, this time more silently.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:10 pm
GL: "Oh... Uhm.. I'll be right back, Milaku needs to talk with me... Is this about my curse, Milaku?"

Milaku: "...Yes, and it's part of why I need to speak with you in private."

- - - - -

*Jacob blink as she suddenly ranted out everything at him, slowly closing his book and putting it aside. As she walked away from him, he called out to her quietly.*

Jacob: "You know... whenever you decide you need to talk and have someone listen to you, you can come to me. I'm not going anywhere for a while yet. Right now, I'll leave you alone since that seems to be what you need..."

*That said, he sat back down and picked up one of his tomes again.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:00 pm
*Rosemary stopped and looked back.* It's not vhat I feel like I really need though...vhat I think I really need iz zomething others usually aren't sure eef zey should give me. *She turned away again and her wings appeared and she wrapped them and her arms around herself.* I vill come back zoon. *With that said she vanished and started to walk around the fortress as a gentle breeze or even still air and eventually picked a spot to sit down at on the ceiling like she would at home, but before she did all that she had secretly peeked at what Jacob was reading.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:34 am
*The tome he was reading was written mostly in a language unknown to her, handwritten. There were a few niearcim symbols, with notes beside them. Bits of english were scattered about, possibly Jacob's doing.*

Jacob: "Alright, take care..."

*As she travelled about, and came to her eventual resting spot, her eye caught a bit of spider webbing in a corner. That small bit seemed to string along the wall and ceiling for a while, until it came to a huge mass in another corner. Two familar shapes were sleeping there, one much larger than the other. Kus shifted a bit in his rest, carefully cocooned in a "blanket" of the sticky substance, while Esme snored quietly, his little legs twitching occasionally. The two demon spiders had grown tired after coming back to the fortress, and decided to take a rest.*

- - - - -

GL: "So... is this good or bad news?"

*Milaku hesitated a moment, sitting on the grassy ground. The spot GL had picked seemed almost isolated, save for the small creatures running about. The reaper had taken off his boots, letting his feet rest in a small running stream.*

Milaku: "...I don't know how else to say this, but you must kill me."

*She placed the dagger she had snatched into GL's hands, closing his fingers around it's handle. The strange flesh material of the blade was still warm. His eyes were wide in shock.*

GL: "I can't do that. I can't kill you. I..."

Milaku: "You must. I've done far too much wrong in my life."

GL: "No. Jacob, he'll find another way to remove the curse, I just know it. This doesn't have to end in death, I don't want it to."

Milaku: "As powerful and brillant a mage Merak may be, trust me... I truly feel there is no other wayt. After I cast it, I... There's more to the curse than you realized, more than just the memory lost, or the passing of it to a loved one."

*She took a deep breath as she stared into the stream, small water creatures swimming by rapidly.*

Milaku: "Do you know what I see, when I look at you? I see your mother. You have her eyes, and a lot of her nature in you. When I was convinced to cast the spell, I knew something was wrong with it. Something that wasn't a "holy act against all darkness". I summoned her, and she was afraid. I didn't see hatred or evil in her eyes, only fear. When I finished, I lost it. I cried once my "teachers" had left me alone with my new "slave". Do you know what she did?"

*Her hand clenched some of the grass as she shook, her voice breaking up a bit.*

Milaku: "She knelt down right next to me, and forgave me. She didn't even know the extent of the curse I placed on her, and she forgave me. I didn't deserve it, and I still don't. Shortly after, my nos-weng anjul and I helped her escape Ni'Jitogrimiz. I explained her disappearance as her being an unworthy demon, and had slained her. They accepted it well enough."

*GL stared at her, concern written all over his face. He reached out a hand to her shoulder to comfort her, and she drew back.*

Milaku: "Don't! I don't deserve that compassion your mother showed me, nor do I deserve yours! I've caused nightmares, destroyed families, and murdered in cold blood over the past several centuries. I've done unspeakable acts, ones that will haunt me for as long as I exist. Hell hardly seems a fitting punishment enough, but I'll accept it. Now please, end my life. I want my death to at least do some good."

GL: "....No. I can't, and I won't. It's not right..."

*She broke down, swears muttered under her breath. GL's empathy almost forced him to hug her, to try and comfort her somehow. As she felt his embrace, Milaku spied the dagger still in his hand, it's unnatural blade gleaming in the light.*

Milaku: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

GL: "It's alright, look, I'm positive there has to be another way to..."

Milaku: "No, you don't understand. I'm sorry for this..."

*In his moment of confusion, she grabbed his hand, and forced him to stab her in the stomach. His eyes were wide in horror as he realized what she had done. Her blood spilled unnaturally... the weapon seemed to be drawing it out, as tendrils of it's flesh grew and further impaled themselves in other spots on her stomach. She looked up at him, choking on her own blood, as she gave himi an apologetic look."

GL: "No... No. Nononono...."

Milaku: "I'm sorry..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:50 am
*Rosemary slowly moved closer to them. She didn't disturb their carefully strong web as she got closer. The both looked so cute to her just lying there. She tried to rub her hand against Esme's belly to tickle him barely...just to see if she could really touch or affect something in this form.*

*Galantros' voice caught her attention. She left the spiders alone once more and followed the voice. Veni heard it too so they arrived at the room at around the same time. They both saw what was happening. Rosemary knew the mage must have put it in his hand and made him stab it into her. She put her hand on Gl's firm shaking grip and saw what the dagger was doing.* If I help him pull it out, that'll only cause more damage...and might actually kill her. Veni go find someone!

She'll probably be dead by the time I get back!
*He ran off.*

I know, she wants to die.... *She pressed herself against GL's backside and tried to comfort him. She didn't really know what to do...she didn't know how to remove that daggar without causing more harm...or how you could save someone who wants to die...she looked up to see if she could see the angels that could be seen flitting about all over the castle.* Milaku...thank you for freeing me from him...and allowing my friends to escape those freed creatures in that hall...yes I saw part of what happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:33 am
*Milaku shook her head violently, the blade in her stomach digging itself digging deeper. It's tendrils wrapped around her, so it wouldn't be moved.*

Milaku: "Not.. dying, something...something happening."

*GL suddenly screamed as he fell forward, writhing on the floor. His mind was full of utter chaos and confusion as imagery flooded his mind. Fear and unrecognition ruled, until he got a good look at one of the images.*

GL: ...Mother? .... Mother! I remember... I REMEMBER!

*He was deaf to the world, while Milaku now seemed to be cocooned by the flesh on the blade. She stopped struggling a while ago, but could still be seen breathing.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:47 pm
Daphne cursed herself and her attitude. She just wished Rosemary would accept her. As she walked around the fortress, she heard the sound of loud voices coming from outside. She cocked her head and ran out. She held her stomach as if she were the one in pain, yet of course she was not. She was just surprised. Well, actually that would be an understatement. She stood still, a light breeze ruffling her hair, her eyes were wide open. She didn't know how she could help, or what to do.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games