Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Ren was beginning to worry. Everyone's dropping like flies! When she saw Tsukasa poking him she made her scythe appear. She got a little evil grin on her face. "Poke him with this and i'm sure he'll wake up." She bursted out laughing cause she couldn't make an evil face for long without laughing at herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 pm
"Ok." She said taking th scythe. Very gently, she started tickleing his nose with the tip of the blade.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 pm
"I'm not healing him." Mika said in a joking matter with a small smile. A boy that faints must be some book. she thought to herself. Her body ached, healing took a lot of energy. She laid her head down on the table and closed her eyes for a moment, as a wave of dizziness passed over her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm
"You don't have to. He's just passed out from the ancient magic and history of that book." Tsukasa told Mika. "And now she out to. This is turning out to be some book club."  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm
When Daytherin opend his eyes he nearly turned ruby red when he saw everyone starring at him, then with amazing flexability he leaped up from the ground and kept his face down to hide his now red face. "I uh, dont know what came over me, that was something thats never happened............... Tsukasa would you mind if i borrowed this book?, its verey important to the elven kingdoms, that and i doubt you can read Imperial Avalonian, and for that matter i doubt you know the correct codes to change the book"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
"You'd be surprized at what I know about that book, considering it was given to me be the spirit of one of your past kings." She told him, handing Ren back her scythe.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm
"I'm not out yet." mika said slightly indigantly. Slowly she got back into sitting possition then stood. She stumbled slightly but managed to make it to the door way and retreve the books she had set down. She lean on the door frame while waiting for the symptoms to pass. "Fun day." she muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Ren spun the scythe once before she made it disapear. "Tell me about it." She looked over at Mika, "You doin' okay?" She thought about the other two dropping.  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 pm
"Theres an energy potion somewhere around here. Its in a green bottle with a bird pressed on it if you want." Tsukasa told Mika, then turned her attention back to Daytharin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm
"You must have been very important to that king for it is unheard of if notimpossible until now to rouse an elf from eternal sleep, as to why he would disclose any of the codes and the secret tounge to you i have no idea, the question still stands, would you allow me to borrow this book, ooo even better, i would be forever grateful to you if you allowed me to take this to the next elven council and present it to the council, so that we might contact our beloved and lost Avalon, if anything is still there"  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm
"I'm fine" she said to ren. "This is just what happens. Thank you for the offer" she said addressing tsukasa, "But potions have no effect on me." She was slowly starting to feel better the dizziness was lifting. She was slightly confused about the boys interests in the book and his eplination that followed. I probably don't want to know. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm
You see, if i change the book to the correct one i will be able to write in this book and it will appear on one of the empresses many books, this allows us to talk to her, sadly an evil force sought to destroy our link with Avalon and they destroyed all of the books except this one. This book also has a number of other changes that range from recipes to private journals, those of course will never be read.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm
"I cannot give you the book, for it was given to me and me alone. You may borrow it. And if your council wishes to use it for a time, they must come and ask me themselves for I promised your past king that I would keep it safe. I will not break that promise." Tsukasa told Daytharin. "I know it is important to you and I cannot being to tell you how or why it was given to me. I hope you understand."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Dayhtarin looked annoyed at this but smiled knowing that he would get nothing better, "im taking a shot here, but that king said that you were to keep it safe and who better to keep it safe then its true owners?, i do think though that if the council overroad his choice it would belong to them, for even dead kings are bound by law and elven law states that the council can override any descision made, i doubt they would do this though.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 pm
"He gave it to me asked ME to keep it safe. Your council cannot over ride a gift." Tsukasa told him, herself becoming annoyed. "I do not wish to fight with you. But I did say your council may borrow it for what uses they might need, but I would need it returned to me."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games