Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm
*Goddess was stuck. She had dived into her wardrobe to look for a dress. Now, she was stuck in her wardrobe and she couldn't move. She was just wondering how long it would take for some one to come help her when she remembered her magic. Mentaly kicking herself, Goddess muttered a spell and was freed from the clothes* "Let's do this in a more practical way," *she said as the clothes sepreated by color. Now able to see what her options where, Goddess got back to searching while wondering what Nick would wear................*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Seeing Wei's returned smile Dark gave one of his own, it was a rarity for him to warm up to someone in such sort time, hell he had only suggest joining them because with Hatukiri in Chief's office and her being gone all the time, it seemed like a good idea to get each of the guest scent down so that he wouldn't accidentally kill one of them thinking they were an intruder. He never expected to get along with someone here besides Chief, and they had history so it really didn't count."Ahh...so that's what Ladies do behind close doors." he said to her, "And yes it would seem the best thing to do by going with Wei. I'm sure the last thing we need is an overprotected Wei beating the tare out of some poor smuck for dancing with you. Now if only you could help point this issue out to Chief, I've tried she thinks it fun playing with my emotion, but as soon as punch the guy who tries to get close to her, she gets all upset...your a Lady Aya please enlighten me on how a women can say one thing but mean another and except us men to understand what the heck they really want?"  

Phantom Touch

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:35 pm
After 3 hours of sleeping, Lunar woke up. She sat up and looked outside of the window. It was raining heavily, and the water pattered on the glass.

Lunar decided to go to the Ball, and make herself a dress, but she needed someone to help her, and a picture of what the dress is gonna look like.....
"Maybe a white dress." She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm
*Goddess had figured out what she would wear to the Ball. She just hoped that it would be good enough. She wasn't exactly used to wearing so many clothes. She felt akward as she walked aroung=d her room, getting used to the feel of the dress*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 am
Scanda continued skimming stones when he picked up another strange looking one just like the ones in his pocket and it pointed to the house as he started to guess and then it hit him "Stone of hope and whats this"he said as he picked up another stone as lightning surronded it and occasionly flashed but wa sstrange was it only flashed when lightning struck "Stone of lightning"Scanda said as he put the two stones with his collection then filled up a group of stones with full darkness then skimmed them all against the river and then lots of thunder struck around the house and it really started to rain as 1000000 drops of rain dropped the floor at one time "Now I think if you dont want to get your clothes wet then you best get inside"he said as he continued to skim stones across the lake making it thunder and rain more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:06 am
User ImageNick helped hetukiri dry up and smiled at her. "Well I'm going to see if Goddess needs me, take care." With that, he walked back to Goddess' room and knocked. The door wasn't locked so he entered slowly. "Goddess? You here?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:50 pm
*hetukiri now made her way back to her room  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm
Chief just lifted up her right eyebrow, "If I didn't know any better, I would say you were trying to get rid of me," she levitated two more pebbles from the lakes edge and casted them across, "So mind telling me what your doing here, or better yet why your rock collection singled me out?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Sure thing *smirks and waves goodbye* I should look for my room *walks toward the stairs*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 pm
Lady Aya smiled. "But of course, ladies like ourselves don't want to reveal their innermost thoughts. And we have pride, ego if you will, the size of, well, like mens'." She laughed huskily.

"I'll give you a little hint though, since I'm feeling a little...mellow tonight. We, say one thing and mean another, as you put it, because we find it too boring and at the same time we are defiant, in giving up so easily for the other party. And we do so love to test the patience of those who are pursuing us. Wei just happen to have an advantage with me, since he managed to worm his way into my family's and my affections as a child."

"Well that was certainly a mouthful. And I'm sure you know best. But somehow I get the feeling you're implying that I am cunning," Wei smiled fondly at his charge and master. "Here, drink up. I'm sure all that explaining has made you thirsty."

"Thank you. You are once again right. But my dear Wei, you ARE cunning. That's what makes you fearsome. A cunning fox behind that smiling face of yours..." Lady Aya sipped more of the now cooling cromson liquid and once again drowned herself in the world of history, not even aware that hours have since passed.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 pm
*After getting used to her dress, Goddess had changed into something less formal. When Nick came back, he would probelt need help finding something to wear* "Come in, Nick,"* Goddess said as he knocked at the door* "You need to find something to wear to the Ball that Chief has planned. I'm no good at that kind of thing, but I'll help as much as I can," *she said, snuggling into her coat. The weather outside was making her chilly and she didn't want to catch a cold before the dance. Deciding to take a hot bath later, Goddess helped Nick dry off* "What where you doing, swimming in the lake?" *she asked*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm
*walks up stairs and looks for a vacant room*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm
*Turning back to her wardrobe, Goddess muttered another spell and opened it. Inside where clothes for Nick. All they had to do now was find something that would work. Goddess said another spell and the clothes where once again sepreated by color. Goddess started in the darker colors, thinking that would be best, based on what Nick wore* "What color do you wantto wear to the Ball?" *she asked* "I think we should figure it out now so we can save time later to do other things. That's what I've been up to for the last hour or so. It's harder for wmen to find something to wear then it is for men. I've never understood why that is........................"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Lunar walked down stairs and wondered if Lady Aya was still in the Dining Hall...
She went in, and there she was, still reading her book. Lunar looked at the clock, 2:32 am.
"Hi miss. Can I ask you something?"  

XStarlight_DustX

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 pm
*Still rooting around in the clothes, Goddess felt some one looking for a room. She focused on the life source and found it was Scarlet* "There's an empty room a few doors down to you're right from where you're standing, Scarlet" *Goddess thought to her, knowing that Scarlet would hear. Goddess could make her thoughts heard by whomever she wanted, no matter where they where in the world. It was a feat that she was very proud of. It had taken her years to learn how to do it*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games