Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"i hope you find your squads suitable, welcome to SOLDIER"

~Sarah looks up at him nodding not wanting to get hit again as Bliar nods boredly~
"you do not need that, we will take some evaluation tests to check your skills and asign your squad"

~Blair smiles~ Fighting?!
"that as well, but mostly writen tests, and shooting ranges, as well as psicological ones ((black ops say it all, darkstar=air forces, and the japanese named one... IDK))

~Nods still bored~ Yes sir
"no need for that, follow me" victor walks toward the elevator "your roomm is in the 29th level"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Shun nods head, blushing form embarresment

well then lets go get something to eat.
*smile*

Shun smiles back. "Lead the way."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"you do not need that, we will take some evaluation tests to check your skills and asign your squad"

"that as well, but mostly writen tests, and shooting ranges, as well as psicological ones ((black ops say it all, darkstar=air forces, and the japanese named one... IDK))

"no need for that, follow me" victor walks toward the elevator "your roomm is in the 29th level"

~Sarah follows~ Uhhh ima hang back a minuet ~Blair walks to Reks~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Shun nods head, blushing form embarresment

well then lets go get something to eat.
*smile*

Shun smiles back. "Lead the way."

*door oprns to a casual restaurant*
go ahead.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"come on blair!" *gets in elevator*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"come on blair!" *gets in elevator*

~Smiles and Blinks to behind him~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"find me when you need something ((slow for multi rping... and mantis tiping))" when reks passes "and to think you are our leader..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"find me when you need something ((slow for multi rping... and mantis tiping))" when reks passes "and to think you are our leader..."

~Sarah follows close behind him along with Darius (In this one Darius is Sarahs "Guy friend" lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Sarah follows close behind him along with Darius (In this one Darius is Sarahs "Guy friend" lol)
((lol)) ed enters right behind, on the back of his uniform was an simbol of an elite troop from *rio de janeiro*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

((lol)) ed enters right behind, on the back of his uniform was an simbol of an elite troop from *rio de janeiro*

~Sarah grabs Darius' hand because shes a bit scared and waits for The guide~  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm
((idk but this is a good song when walking around base if this was a video game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBfnXMlVXA))
*opens door*"welcome to your room with a nice view of the beach"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm
lordchazxr2
((idk but this is a good song when walking around base if this was a video game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBfnXMlVXA))

~Nods and smiles at him then walks to the window~  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*opens window*"like the sound of the water?let me see your cell phone"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~She looks at him confused but hands over her cell n e way~  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~She looks at him confused but hands over her cell n e way~

*now you have all contacts of SOLDIER and you can click help for that persons help also you can click air help and airplanes will bomb the area and a helicopter will pick you up"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games