Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Sara sat there transfixed along with Damion at the story.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:44 pm
(Late post, again im sorry and its going to be worse since schools just around the corner, so as a pre-apology, sorry.)

Ryuukio sensed the suspension rising and moved his hands ready to put them on Saras back as to scare her as a hilarious joke. Again stiffling laughter watching as it went through his head repeatedly.

(Yes i know this is mean but hey we all have done something like this before. XD)  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm
((its ok, hey do you guys want to join a guild that I am make?))

"The corpose told the man to touch the book that he was hold. When the man touched it, he saw things that would be councidered, Inhuman. There was people that had hooks stucking though them, with there guts dangleing on the ends. There was things that was missing limps, that had a ever lasting torrent of blood rageing out of them." kridu said, a wicked smile growing on his lips, as he put the flash light under his face. "There was even things that were missing legs, thats had there guts hanging out, from under them." He said with a full wicked smile on his lips, and perfectly matching a evil voice.

((the story is not done yet, I thought it would be good to end it here for this post))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 pm
((Sure whats it called?))  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm
((Forest of fantisy, its still under constrution. But I hope to make HUGE))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm
((Alright whens its up send me the link ^^))  

vengeful_soul93

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm
((NOO dont tell me this rp has finally died gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm
((I have been waiting for someone like you to post. It confused me why the last time you were on here you didn't post. But I thought you had reason for not to))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm
((well i dont know if i should wait for Sabatha to post or not, it seems like she should. I wonder if shes having problems getting on or not?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:01 pm
((Hey you two kept it going. Now its our turn to keep it going. And pm all of the old members of the rp.))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm
((Wow never thought of it that way, I guess you're right . I guess I can pm eveyone who has started but quit earlier so they can rejoin, hopefully))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 am
(( Aw you guys smile And geese i'm gonna laugh when she gets scared. I ish back))

Sara listened closely and cringed when Kridu had started describing the disturbing news of the creatures.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:07 pm
((What period is it?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 pm
((Theres no class at the moment. And to tell you Wire_Collssus that this rp has been off and on alot. Who and one more thing I have to get off now, but I will put in the next post tomarrow after school))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm
((Well we are presently in Saras room, dont know about the kids in the auditorium they just got forgotten about, Saras brother showed up, the teachers are missing, i know Saras true identity, and to top it all off im being attacked by some evil spirit thingy. *Takes in a big gulp of air* There that should sum pretty much all of it up. oh and im scaring Sara right now >D))
Ryuukio brought his hands down on Sara shaking her madly and made a loud roar behind her in hopes of scaring her, hearing what seemed like the climax of the story that Kridu was telling.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games