Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 am
"Yep. Looks like if you join the cupcakes, your an imediate enemy in Pandora's eyes. Even if you were a friend once. But I highly doubt anyone is truely Pandora's friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 am
"Except Skye...how did those two meet anyway?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 am
Kishiro went back into his room and grabbed a thick book to read. It was about history and cave men. That made him think about random things

Suza decided to leave school, since it was so boring. She packed her things and walked out of school without anyone noticing.
((Suza's gone and is replaced by a different girl))
As Suza went, she saw a girl with long purple curly hair walked pass, but ignored her.

Ichigo walked into the big school and into the main entry. Seeing no one, she went deeper into the school. She looked at the basement then looked at the high stairs. "The stairs should be it..." Ichigo said and walked up the stairs. There, she saw all the people smiling and giggling at each other, so she walked up to one of them and asked, "Excuse me, where is the captain of the Cupcakes?" The person replied, "He went out with another girl." And walked away. She shrugged and sat down on a chair, put down her school bag and got out a book to read while waiting  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 am
Ichiro walked down the hall and saw a new face. She was reading a book. "Hey watcha reading?" He asked curiously.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 am
Ichigo looked up at the boy and smiled. "I'm reading about a little girl who lost her family and trying to find a new home. Its a really good book." She smiled again and continued reading  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
zack pulled his head back so it wasnt so close "okay okay when i first made chibi cupcakes there was one of my friends who also made a club the name of that club death penalty we were still friends even tho we had some competitions to see who was better it was always a draw tho and one day some death penalty's trashed our whole club ripped up the couchs blew up the two computers and spray painted every where when i told your brother what they did he told me he told them too but he never told me why but ever since then me and him have been rivals and so have our clubs" zack then kinda turned away and looked out to the sea "so i you hate me even more now for hating your brother i dont blame you" zack then looked down  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:46 am
Daimon hadn't been paying attention to Ichiro because he had been thinking. "Oh hey. He's gone. Aw well." He shrugged and walked to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am
Kishiko used her finger to move his face so he was facing her. "No I don't. Excuse me i hafta go to the bathroom." She went to the bathroom and went into a stall. There she held her necklace to get into her brother's mind. Oniichan, why did you tell the DeathPenaltys to trash the Chibi Cupcakes long time ago?

Ichiro looked at the girl. "Ok then. So you're waiting for someone or something?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 pm
zack then gave a slight nod he then looked up at the moon i always wondered why he did that? zack then drank his water again  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Kishiro looked up and said back to Kishiko, I told the members to is because one of the Chibi Cupcakes did the same things to us; destroyed the windows, and beated up a little kid in our club. I cannot tell you anymore, dear sister. He looked down.

Looking back up, she nodded at the boy. "Yes. What is your name? And where is exactly Zack, the captain of the Chibi Cupcakes?" She said. "Take a seat." She smiled again, putting a bookmark into her book and closing it  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:34 pm
Her brother didn't answer after awhile so she went back to Zack. "So....umm...how are you?" She had nothing else to say really.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm
She finally heard her brother. "Oh my gosh." She covered her mouth.

Ichiro took a seat next to her. "I'm Ichiro. And..umm....the Captain....is on....a...date....." Ichiro gritted his teeth.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 pm
"Oh. You dont sound so happy. I'm sorry." Ichigo looked down then looked back up, and smiled at Ichiro. "My names Ichigo. Ichigo Mikaza." She introduced herself and then said, "I wonder if you could show me around. And show me where the dorms are." She said and put her book into her bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm
zack looked at her arching an eyebrow "what whats wrong?" zack was kind of worried something might of happened to her  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:55 pm
"Ok. And wow our names are almost exactly the same. My name is Ichiro Minami and yours is Ichigo Mikazi." Ichiro laughed even though he knew it wasnt that funny. "Ok then lets give you that tour." He went around showing her the different classes, the library, and the boys and girls dorms. "This is the girl's dorm. Boys are only allowed in at 10am through 9pm. Same rule applies with the guys dorm. So any questions?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games