Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 am
The girl gave a fanged smile. "Nike, doesn't shed her clothes for anyone and I pity the cretin that tries. One water with ice," The girl nodded to Hana-shi and flounced away. "Besides, she's having a good time, right now." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am
Fox Demon Kirara
The girl gave a fanged smile. "Nike, doesn't shed her clothes for anyone and I pity the cretin that tries. One water with ice," The girl nodded to Hana-shi and flounced away. "Besides, she's having a good time, right now." She giggled.

" If i did that hana, I wouldnt be me" he said to her before turning back to the girl. "Sounds hot. Can I take a peek if I promise not to interrupt her?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 am
User Image
"I'd leave her alone if i was you Brago, you'll keep your manhood longer that way." Hana told him, sitting down lazily at the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 am
The girl placed the wine glass filled with water and chipped iced before Hana-shi. She gave Brago an unsettling glare. "She gave orders not to be disturbed."

Nike slowly pushed an icepick into Tony's leg, stopping once to lick the dripping blood. She shoved it in all the way. Tony screamed as the tip grated bone. "I don't know anything, I was on my break, please, please. Pleeeaaaase," he screamed.

"Silly Tony, I'm not stupid. How long can you keep this up?" The man was a mess, but she could feel his breaking point coming.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am
"Fine, but I dont want anything. I will wait for her. Im going to the bathroom Hana " Brago went to the mens room and looked around for a vent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 am
User Image
"Don't cause any trouble" Hana said to him as she took a sip of her water. She turned to look at the waitress. "So what si your name little one?"  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am
"Just call me, Wink." And the girl gave a cute little wink.

"Tony, I have been quite patient with you,: she said as she walked around him in a circle. "But it's finally comming together. You taste like Creep. You know the Prince's policy on drugs." She picked up a silver dagger, and walked closer, like a panther stalking its prey.

"No, Nike, not silver." He whispered, his lips in tatters from biting them.

Nike just grinned full fanged as she shoved the dagger into his gut and twisted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 am
User Image
"Well come here and sit with me Wink." Hana said to her. "It seems I have left to fend on my own for a bit."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 am
Brago found the vent and shapeshifted back to his smaller demon form. He climbed in it, and no sooner than when he got in was the smell of blood lingering to guide him through. If that wasnt bad enough, the shrieks of pain were a good guide aswell. "Hmm I guess Nike like the rough stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 am
"Just for a bit, Nike gets mad if we slack off." She climbed up on a stool, kicking her feet.

Nike let the silver burn and then pulled it out slowly. "Talk Tony, or I do it again."

"I'm sorry, Nike, I loved the Prince too, I don't know, I was told by my dealer that if I just vacated for a few, and took some of the heavy with me, that I could have all the Creep I wanted. Please don't hurt me anymore, I'm so sorry. Don't kill me, please,"Tony pleaded.

Nike just looked at him, her eyes dead.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 pm
Brago watched from above. An evil grin came to his face. "chaos" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
"Nike doesn't get mad. She gets pissed or worried. the trick is telling them apart." Hana siad to Wink as she sat down. "She gets worried when she thinks it will effect the bar, and mad when it involves Brago or something that has upest her."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 pm
"Yeah, she treats us well, but don't get on her bad side or she gets scary," Wink gave a worried glance towards the back.

Nike crouched down, digging the point of the bloody dagger into the concrete floor. "I haven't decided." She suddenly stood up. "Come out Brago, I can smell your stench filling the room."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Brago jumped out of the vent returning to his human form. "Is this how your people interrogates? My, oh my. It seems you guys are darker than you put on."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image
Hana's nose twitched and her ears did to. "Don't worry, you have plenty of time. Brago just found her." She took another sip of her drink. "One of them will probably end up dead."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games