Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:43 pm
"Scarlet, are you the evil Scarlet who wants me dead? I'm here now!" I shouted trying to distract Scarlet from leaving the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 pm
Dont' listen to him keep going keep going damnit! Scarlet yelled as she was almost completelly consumed. She did so and ignored him now so close to the end of the roots and vines.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm
She ignored me! I fumed and I lunged straight to her and tackled her to the floor.

"Scarlet! You are not leaving us behind!" I struggled to keep hold of her with one arm and trying to pull out the vial of green liquid with the other. Her arm knocked mine and the glass vial fell.

"Damnit! Scarlet, stay still!" I hissed in pain when her other elbow connected with my ribs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm
"Haha dear love get off me," she laughed and kicked him off. She stood up and brushed off the dirt. "Now if you'll excuse me i have to go." She grinned and picked up her sword again.

"Scarlet stop!" Suki lunged at her and managed to pin her down. "Hurry Nick pour it in her mouth."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 pm
I quickly grabbed the vial and opened the stopper. I crouched beside Scarlet.

"I'm really sorry Scarlet but I can't let you go and kill everything. You are better than that," I said and I held her mouth to pour the liquid in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 pm
"Don't think me weak deary," she laughed and faded into the ground.

"Danmmit!" Suki yelled and sniffed the air to locate Scarlet.

Scalret appeared behind them and she headed again to the roots and viens. She managed to burst trought them....she was free now.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 pm
"No you don't Scarlet!" I shouted as I too freed myself of the veins and grabbed hold of Scarlets arm. I tried pulling her back into the forest.

"Suki! Help please!" I shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm
"Right," Suki ran over there, "Im sorry Scarlet." She grabbed her other arm in her jaws and yanked her back in.

Scarlet flew back and landed on her feet her arm bleeding. "I guess i have to kill you two," she grinned and charged Suki first.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm
I saw her lunging to Suki and I shot her with an arrow. It hit her injured arm. I heard her hiss then I got an idea. Immediately, I took another arrow out and dipped the head into the liquid. I aimed to shoot again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Scarlet turned at the on coming arrow and with a quick swish of her arm she caught it. "Nice try dear, but that plan faild." The arrow then disintergrated in her hand and she once agan charged Suki this time grabbing the wolf's big throat. She began to choke her and slammed her to the ground.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 pm
Kani leap from the forest and pulled Scarlet away from the oversized white wolf. I managed to set yet another arrow and I pulled out my revolver. I shot Scarlet's feet.

"I'm sorry I had to do that," I whispered remorsely and I shoot the arrow again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm
"Bullets do nothing...or did you forget?" She laughed and agian caught the arrow this time she threw it back at him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm
I dodged the fast arrow in the nick of time.

"Damnit Scarlet! Why can't you just follow us back?" I shouted the question and I picked Scarlet's forgotten sword. Suddenly, pain erupted from my hand and dropped it. My palm was red.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 pm
"Tisk tisk, you shouldn't have done that." She snapped her finger and her sword appeared in her hand again. "I don't want to go back. Well i'll be back in a couple of years to kill you all. But for now i must go and seek all the poachers first. They are my first target." She grinned and stepped foward.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm
The thought of my family immediately entered my head.

"No! I won't let you go to them!" I shouted and I picked a fallen thick branch to hit her.

Nicholas, do not be hasty!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces