Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 am
Angelina stare at Nick and what she said stare

"Good Morning! My name is Angelina , I'am president of this school..." Angelina said and bow

"Oh dear , What do we have here? A new student again!" Velma shouted from happiness

"Hi! My name is Asuka!" Asuka suddenly were already here...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 am
User Image

-name: Serena Kumin
-b/g info: All life dedicated to studying and now she wants to teach young minds about the importance of studying but also she wants to enjoy herself so she picked School of Fashion as her teaching ground.
-dislikes:Those who hates her
-additional info: She always bring her cat anywhere because she just can't help being away from it.
-your hopes of attending this school: To educate young minds as well as have fun!

taari90

taari90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 am
Serena stood outside the gate and took a big breath. "Well, today is a new start!" she said aloud and she walked into the school compound.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am
"Oh hello there," Annabelle said when she bumped into someone. "You must be the new teacher, Serena Kumins! Come now. I will introduce you to the other teacher," Annabelle smiled widely.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

taari90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 am
"You must be the headmistress, Madame Annabelle Minuette. Pleased to meet you madame," Serena said. "I really feel great to be here," she added.

"But, umm. What do you mean by teacher? Do you only have one teacher?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 am
"Correct! We only have Miss Velma Veroine with us and I amsure she will be glad tom receive another teacher," Annabelle said happily.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

taari90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 am
"Oh dear. And how many students?" she couldn't contain her worry in case there were many students.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am
Annabelle laughed when she saw the worry on her new teacher's face. "Don't worry dear. We only have 11 students up till now," Annabelle said to her.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

taari90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 am
"E-eleven?" she swaetdropped.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 am
"That is what I said. We only have 11 students and the population within our school is only 14. Haha," Annabelle said humorly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 am
Velma walked where Serena and Annabelle were
"Oh dear! New companion!" Velma shouted and laughed
"How royaltic!" Velma laughed more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 am
Ryoko flinched, a look of disgust on her face. "oh dear... I hope she doesn't freak out again." Kaede thought as Ryoko hid behind him. "i want to go somewhere else..." Ryoko muttered nervously.

Ai Hasana

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 am
Asuki walked up to Hikaru and said, "Yea, I'm from Japan too." He then saw Kira walking around the place and talking to all the new students.

Kira introduced herself to Ryoko and Kaede. "My names Kira, Co-President of this School."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 am
"Nice to meet you, Miss Kira." Kaede smiled. "I'm Kaede Yakane, and the girl behind me is my twin sister, Ryoko Yakane." ".. hi." Ryoko quickly said.

Ai Hasana

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 am
Kira smiled happily. "Call me Kira, and Welcome to the School of Fashion. I hope you will make some fast friends here." She smiled again and walks over to Asuki. "So, are you making any friends?"

Asuki nodded a little...  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games