Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Glitch dove down and grabbed Wright and slowed down his fall enough to pick him up. how did i do that? "You alright Wright?" he asked concerned.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Wright was dazed and confused. "There's something that's keeping me from looking deeper into your mind," Wright shuddered.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm

((I'm stuck...)) Tomoyo flapped her wings, getting a little tired. "How are you holding up, Zelda?" She called out.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

((I have a solution!!!))
Krystal decided to say with the south bound group. She quickly caught up to Tomoyo. "Hey, it took me a while to catch up to you, I'm really tired. I can see a small village on the horizon. How about we stop there?"

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm

((Yay thnk you!)) Tomoyo nodded "Sounds good. We've been flying for a while...."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Ringil saw Ceacus fall and dove after the two, arriving late. She blushed, embarrassed she hadn't reacted faster. "That's odd," she mumbled. But she quickly snapped back into action from her contemplative state. "Can you fly?" She spoke quickly, glancing down and to the west. "We need to get higher; we can be spotted here. Far above the clouds, so this doesn't happen again." She kept glancing around, constantly scanning the area for possible enemies.

Gylfie531
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

((I am so lost right now. Did both the groups leave without me?))

Seria hated being a slow flier, and had soon realized that she was getting left behind. "Stupid... wings..." she muttered as she tried to catch up to one of the groups. "Gosh, do they ever stop for a break?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Sora and the Erasers walked on in silence, until they arrived at an artificial clearing in the forest where a helicopter was waiting for them. Called this in while you were talking to the other freaks," One of the Erasers said, pushing past Sora. Sora didn't say anything but followed the Erasers onto the copter, which took off as soon as his feet left the ground.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Glitch looked around, hearing a loud noise. "If not I can carry you until you can. Decide quickly I think I hear a chopper," he said glancing around.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Wright's pupils narrowed as he hovered out of Glitch's arms. "I can go for about an hour like this. By then I should be fine. I'm just a little sore," Wright explained. "I'm ready so let's move on. Hopefully we can find a good hiding place soon."

"Great, I can actually see the village a little better now. It's really not even a village, just a small group of cabins. Maybe if we're lucky they might be vacation cabins or something like that. They would only be used in the winter for snow sports and stuff like that," Krystal explained.

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Ringil nodded, then flew on a bit behind Wright, in case he fell again. They didn't need any injuries, not when they were being counted on to make it to Niagra. She pricked her ears, hearing the helicopter as well.
"Best hurry," she muttered, climbing higher through the clouds.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Tomoyo smiled. "That sounds good." She said quietly.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Glitch draws his knife and rises through the clouds, "We should land when the chopper passes or at least get as close to Niagra as we can," he said, glancing around yet again.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 pm

The was close behind Ringil, Wright and Glitch, but it didn't get any closer, letting them stay ahead so that they would arrive at Niagra first.

Faithful Fire
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Seria had almost caught up to Ringil, Wright, and Glitch when she suddenly heard a loud noise... like the engine of a helicopter? She hid behind some trees and stared as a helicopter lifted up from the ground, heading in the direction that the others had gone. Uh-oh, she thought. This could be trouble.

Trying to stay unnoticed, she warily followed the helicopter- hiding behind a cloud once in a while, so that she wouldn't be caught.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games