Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Raz noticed Senku waking up in a cold sweat. "Senku, are you all right? What is it?" He held up his hand to Senku's head and his eyes and hands glowed purple as he searched through his last dream. He pulled away instantly seeing what Senku had done. Then he got angry. "How could you? All those innocent people, and you carelessly killed them, and for what reason?!" he began to shout, people's heads turning towards them. "You even smiled at their deaths! You are still are so young, yet you've been trained to kill!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 pm
"....Thats one of the reasons why there always nice to me and said something about my virus being unstable...."He said low.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm
"Who's they? If it's those scientists, then they lied! Sari's never gotten any better, and she's making other's worse!" Raz looked around himself "Are you going to kill these people too, like the ones in your dreams?" he said quietly now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Senku remained silent"......"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm
((gotta go to bed, byes))

"What do you plan on doing now? What are you going to tell these people? What are you going to do with them?" Raz took a step closer every question he asked, and by the last question, he grabbed him by the shirt "But the thing I'm wondering is, why? Why did you do it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm
Senku pulled away trying to get him to let go"I dont know" He said running off to a nearby forest and sitting on a tree branch sobbing trying to calm himself down."Even when i try to do something right my past always come back and ruins it" He said starting to cry now."Great now nobody cares at all.... i would probably die in 3 years and the most ill get is a stare and walk away" He said just sitting there curled up in a ball on the branch while a few crows and ravens perched on it.

~Senkus flashback~

"It will be easy all we have to do is tell him train him"The scientist wispeared "Come on if it doesnt work out then we will stop it right away.... great we will try to start today"The scientist walks into Senkus room"Hey buddy we just need to do a quick little thing with you and you can head back to playing ok."The scientist said while Senku nodded. He was soon given a few pills and was out cold. They quickly began to see what they could do about what was wrong but found nothing at all. The scientist quickly began to patch Senku back up and gave him a few pills that should last a few hours. "Ok Senku this is just a quick test to see if you could handle it. Were going to put something in your body that will make you big and strong" He said as a lie."As soon as we do you have to promise not to get mad Ok" He said starting without an awnser while Senku screamed in pain before the doctor smacked him across the face to make him upset and his eyes went dull and a smile began to crack across his face.
"Subject showing little change alright bring him back guys" The scientist said while senku grabbed a guy and choked him out until he died"Why did he sound stop in his chest" The child asked while a guy came with a teaser only to see it fail and suffer the same fate but this time Senku stuffed his hand into his chest and through his back."Whats this red stuff all over the place." He said licking his hand from the blood then finally falling over knocked out  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 am
Raz glared at him from the same spot, but let him go as he continued tending to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 am
((what did i miss, i have been busy this week?))  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 am
((well, Dawns awake from Lae putting the needle in her, Sari's inside the mansion and in the kitchen with them and Lae's dark past might come to light, so yeah, you might want to read the last two pages))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 pm
Senku soon felt his body twitch a little and his vision began to blur but he slowly calmed himself down before he lost it again and let out a sigh "Im one screwed up child...." He said thinking about what he did and giggled a little but shook it off before he lost his sanity from one thing "No i help people now. I can find a way to control this right.....?" He said t himself then laughed" Look at me talking to myself" He said cheering himself up then heading back to Raz"Hiya" He said almost like that conversation they had never happened and thinking about what good he did.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 pm
"What is it?" Raz stared at him with unforgiving eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 pm
"Just came to help out a bit" He said hopping up and down a little like the energetic child he was.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 pm
"Are you sure? Or is it to hurt these people too?" Raz didn't believe his act.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 pm
"Hurt no"He said laughing now stop hopping up and down because he soon got tired  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:03 pm
"Of course, it's to spare them from their pityless lives, well won't allow it while my heart still beats."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games