Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 pm
jinjuriki98
"Well it's pretty easy, you want me to help you?" she said while checking out the rides.

blushes a bit but his expression doesnt change "thank you"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm
"No need to thank. Just follow me." she said getting up walking toward a ride. "When I came here, I would always go on this. No matter what the family wanted to do."  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm
jinjuriki98
"No need to thank. Just follow me." she said getting up walking toward a ride. "When I came here, I would always go on this. No matter what the family wanted to do."

nods and follows  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm
"Ready to finally know how to have funny? Your face will actually have an expression than usual." she said moving the people infront of her out of the way.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm
jinjuriki98
"Ready to finally know how to have funny? Your face will actually have an expression than usual." she said moving the people infront of her out of the way.

nods and follows "maybe"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 pm
"We need a front seat, the most fun happens up there. Let's go." she sat at the end and saved a seat for Yofun. "Just hang on and let the ride do the rest, and if this doesn't work... then you're messed up."  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 pm
jinjuriki98
"We need a front seat, the most fun happens up there. Let's go." she sat at the end and saved a seat for Yofun. "Just hang on and let the ride do the rest, and if this doesn't work... then you're messed up."

nods and sits in the seat and holds onto the bar and looks at you "now what happens"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:36 pm
"Just wait. It should start any second now." she said looking at him back. The ride started when all the others where seated and Saya felt the breeze waiting for the time when it sped up and when so fast you wouldn't be able to know what was happening.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 pm
*sits there the force caught him off guard and he gets pushed into the seat*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm
"You having any fun yet? I can tell the speed caught you off guard." she said laughing.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm
he thinks "this is stupid how is this fun its just moveing at high speed" makes a small fake smile and says "yah its realy fun"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm
"I know you're lieing. I'm not that stupid. You're hating this arn't you." she said kinda disapointed that she couldn't show him what fun was.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm
jinjuriki98
"I know you're lieing. I'm not that stupid. You're hating this arn't you." she said kinda disapointed that she couldn't show him what fun was.

looks a bit sad "im srry i guess my lack of emotions stoped me from enjoying it" (because its ment to give you fear thats the fun but since he has no emotions he doesnt get it)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm
"Then how about we ditch this place and we go and kill people? How would you like that?" she said as the ride stoped and they got off.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:56 pm
jinjuriki98
"Then how about we ditch this place and we go and kill people? How would you like that?" she said as the ride stoped and they got off.

"i think so also the ride woke him up" is looking down nervously  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games