Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 am
"Revi, I dont ant to fight you!!" Pheobe yelled as Revi shot at her. "You might hurt someone!! STOP!! Please!!"

suddenly, the back wall of the twins bedroom was turned to ash.
"Dear, simple, Pheobe. I destroy them, you heal them. Thats the way it has always been." Revi summoned up Hades and every demonic soul she knew. They attacked and killed Pheobe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phe-phe? you awake now? You were screaming like mad!" Revi asked.
"Im fine, Re-Re. But I do have a question."
"Shoot."
"Will you ever turn evil?"
Revi look disappointed.
"You really think I would turn evil and hurt my twin sister?"
They both wnet quiet as they settled down to sleep. A silent cry came from Revi's bed.

That night, a voice came to Revi and Pheobe. It said that their were people like them who were in danger. They snuck out of the house and wandered to the address they were given. Inside, they could hear sounds and screams. Suddenly, a ghost stepped out of the house. Pheobe and Revi were frozen with terror.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 am
Bubble keeps looking around."Diamond?! Diana?! Flara?!"Bubble asks as she looks around.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 am
"Dang! The Guardians and their clones/my siblings are really trying hard to kill each other off right now.........Bubble, can you help me convince the O-clones to stop fighting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 am
((Theres two profiles that are the same in the first page O.o))
Akiko saw a girl walking into the house. She then saw a flash of light coming from the house, so she ran up to it and saw the other elements, gathered together...

Akuma walked down the streets, feeling bored. He looked up at the blue sky. The clouds started gathering together, and making a whirlpool of cloud. He grinned, put his hands in his pocket and continued on. He saw a house that was surrounded by a dark aura, and knew that there was trouble.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 am
Revi and Pheobe heard shouting from inside the house, and shouted "Transformation!! Lock on!!"
They ran through the ghost and into the house.

((what they look like in transformation))
http://1.2.3.13/bmi/i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/peoples_bob/3 girls/Angels_by_Rebel_Anime_girl.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 am
"I can only try."Bubble says.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 am
O-Bubble suddenly appears with a hood over her head as she wanders toward Nago and Bubble's position.

"Oniichan............Why did you kill Ogan-san?...........Now I have to kill you........."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 am
"Maybe I should transform."Bubble mutters. She begins to glow blue."Transformation:Lock on!"

User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 am
Nago stared at Bubble as she transforms and began to become curious.

"Whoa................What was that? A transformation?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 am
"What are you talking about Nago? I transformed earlier..."Bubble mutters confused at Nago's comment.

User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 am
"Oh..........I forgot for a moment.........my bad.......Let's just stop them from killing each other before somebody else arrive to make things worse for us........."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 am
"Okay."Bubble said.

User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:53 am
Nago is shot at as he slams into a wall as O-Bubble attacks with no mercy for the two.

Ocean Slam!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 am
Revi began to look around the house, but saw no one.
"Revi, are you sure we should be here?" Pheobe asked.
"We're meant to help whoevers here. I know it."
They continued searching until they saw a hole in one of the walls. Inside, there were guardians and their opposites, all battling each other. The girls stared in wonder and amazement at th guardians, knowing they were obviously great fighters.
"Pheobe, is there any chance you could heal me if I go in there?" Revi asked.
"I can try. Good luck!"
Revi ran into the hole and instantly an opposite appeared. Oddly, O-Revi was exactly like Pheobe.
"Doom---" Revi began to yell but she was attacked by O-Revi.
"I thought you would be strong enough to take that." O-Revi muttered as she walked towards Revi, who was lying in pain.  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 am
"Ow!"Bubble yelled as she slammed against the wall.

"I won't show you any mercy."O-Bubble said as she smirked.

User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games