Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie's eyebrows puckered as she stilted her head. She seemed confused.

"But ..don't you see the difference? My abilities aren't exactly...as...important or all that similar to yours. They might not even be that strange. I don't think I'll be much use to you guys at all. Not in comparison anyway.

What journal?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Mark scowled a little at Elodie's insistent negativity. "You got them for a reason," he said curtly. "Just like the rest of us...wherever they are. You have them. You're one of us, too. Which means we need you."

He shoved his hands into his pockets. "The journal. It's what we're looking for. Abigail - the one who gave us our powers - wrote it, and we hope it has what we need. But she said...in a vision, she said we won't find it until we've all found one another."

With a tired shake of his head, he said, "There are nine of us. Out there. Somewhere."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Miranda ran a hand through her short hair. "Look, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. Every word of it. You, Mark, Cybil, me.....There's five others like us. And when we find them, we'll have a better idea of what exactly we need to do to stop the Dark Ones." She shivered at the memory of meeting them.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie looked from Mark to Miranda and considered, briefly upon what she now knew,
Abigail, had a journal, with the answers, which they wouldn't find, until there were nine of them in the tiny group of odd balls that made up this team that would..fight..against..."Dark ones?" Apparently the picture wan't quite complete. 'Like the.." she shut up to let someone else talk while she went down a quiet avenue in her own mind.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 pm
Mark hesitated. "We'll go into that in a bit," he said softly. "It's not the most important thing right now. They're...creatures. That we have to fight."

For now, he left it at that. There would be more time to explain later.

((OOC: Short-short. Feel free to have Miranda tell her more. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda didn't seem much more willing to divulge information. "They're.....not like anything else. We're still looking for more information." She said with a small shrug. "We have to focus on each other first. We're not strong enough. There has to be more of us. We need more help."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image
Elodie tucked her ponderings away, but couldn't help but feel confused.

"So how are you...we? Going to find all these other people? And what if they're...you know...toast?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm
Mark's eyes went cold. "They won't be. Because we'll find them before they come to harm."

They couldn't lose any of them. Abigail had been very clear. All nine of them had to be together.

As to her other question...

He shrugged. "How did we find you? How did we find each other? We're being drawn together, I think - it's the only explanation. I just don't know how, or how we can make it go any faster," he said reluctantly.

There was nothing to do but keep finding the others and explaining. There was no other way to go about it.

They just had to keep going.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda nodded firmly. "We always manage to find each other. After all, somehow the four of us managed to find one another." She hesitated, then added, "Mark has a point. Usually I can only 'see' things that I know already or have met. But I could 'see' all three of you before I met you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Elodie smiled at that. Like Miranda had somehow transformed into a psychic dowsing rod. Though she hadn't known the other girl had seen her before.

"So, what do we do now then? How long has all this been going on?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 pm
Mark shrugged. "Feels like forever. Couldn't have been that long, though." He thought back, trying to remember how long he had known about this. "The powers, we've always had them. Knowing what they're for and coming together..."

He glanced at Miranda. "Two days?"

Something like that. At least he thought so. But Mark's grasp on 'time' was a tenuous and challenging thing, and whole days had been known to slip away without him noticing.

Hence why he was looking for confirmation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:17 pm
(Happy Halloween bump, I'm going to make an honest to goodness post...just...later ^.^'' )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda thought for a moment, trying to gather all her thoughts. Everything seemed to run into one another and it felt like it had been eternity. "Two or three days. That sounds about right. There's just been so much happening that it feels like forever. Our powers have been with us since birth though, I know that much. I've been seeing things for as long as I can remember." She said by way of explanation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Ah, so at the rate we're going you could tell Elodie still wasn't too sure about the whole "we" part. The 'team' should be fully assembled by the end of the week." she looked hopefully from one to the other of them.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda grimaced. "We don't know. It took us this long to first connect." She pointed out, hating to burst Elodie's bubble. "I'd like to think it would be that simple, but I just don't know. There's too many wild factors here. Who's to say that the other five are even in this country, never mind this city?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff