Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 pm
Reticence was looking after his master and did not speak for a second when Maxy addressed him. When he finally registered her words, he still didn't look back. "Yes," he said, and his voice was oddly flat. It sounded almost hurt, but he didn't seem to be directing that feeling towards her. "I can add it to the list. The master will get it."

He turned to look at her, and though his face was as cold and impassive as before, his eyes looked queerly vulnerable. "Come on. The master wants me to bring you back to the others." Gesturing, he started walking without waiting to see if she would follow. If she didn't, well, he'd done what the master asked. It was hardly as though Marcelius expected him to drag Maxy bodily back to the others.

~

Marcelius had gone back up to what his three more experienced slaves termed his 'office'. It was here that he worked and kept his notes, and this was the only room in the house that none of the slaves were allowed to enter. Reticence was the only one who had ever even been in the doorway. All three of them respected that space and stayed away.

It was here that he went when he needed space to think. Right now, his thoughts were centred on the new slave.

It was a pity that Reticence had taken such a strong and immediate dislike to her, but that was something the boy tended to do with almost anyone who gained Marc's favour. It was so pronounced that sometimes Marcelius wondered if the boy knew...

Pushing the thought aside - there was no way Reticence could know, none at all - he returned his consideration to just how he was going to get peace to reign once more in his household. He could not simply order Reticence to accept Maxy...Gods, what a name. He had to choose one for her fairly soon. The boy had to figure it out. In the meantime, he would try to smooth the way for both of them.

Marcelius disliked arguments and tension. They made his work more difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy murmured a quick, "Thanks." And walked after him. Her walk was so smooth and almost even nervous that she barely made a noise. She was wary around Reticence. It was odd that she was nervous around him but not the master. Something she would look into later.
After a moment, she realised what she still grasped in her hand, and sped up a little to tap his shoulder, "Uhm, here" she held it out, "...I borrowed a stick of charcoal earlier...I'd like to replace it...?" she chewed her bottom lip uncertainly. It was a bad habit of hers.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Reticence tensed a little when she touched his shoulder, and moved decidedly out of reach before turning to look at her. His gaze dropped to the stick of charcoal in her hand. When he looked up again, his eyes were ice. "You went through my things."

The anger seemed to radiate off him in waves. For someone so understated, he was certainly capable of making his temper felt - if Naïveté had been there, she would have been cringing back against the wall by now. And Reticence seemed to know the effect he had; well enough, at any rate, to use it when he needed to.

Not giving her a chance to speak or defend herself, the boy turned away again. "Keep it. The room is that way. Stay away from me." The words were spoken in quick succession, and it sounded like he was building up to explode at her, but instead he just walked away in the other direction.

She'd been through what was his. The anger went deep enough that his earlier surprise and hurt had vanished. He wanted to hurt something.

When he got like this, it was better just to clear out for a while until he was more under control. He wouldn't hurt Curiosity or Naïveté. He would not.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"I'm not scared of you." When Maxy felt his anger rising, so did hers for any number of reasons.
Why? Why was it always her fault? "Assumptions are for jerks." She murmured as he left, and she crossed her arms. How was she supposed to live here? She was the outsider. It was obvious. It was almost like they were purposely setting her up. But she didn't believe that...not for a second. She didn't want to, but the paranoia was knawing at her insides. She didn't want to go back...she didn't know the way back to the room yet. Decidedly, she crossed her legs and plopped down to sit in the hallway, odd as it was.
She'd left for a reason. She was at home with herself and her drawings...Naivete was nearly scared of her, Curiosity was nice, but she felt like he was hiding things, and Reticence clearly hated her....what part did she have. What reason could she possibly have for putting herself some place she wasn't wanted.
Instead, she leant against the wall and looked down at the charcoal, "So much for trying to be nice."

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:04 pm
It couldn't have been much more than fifteen minutes later that Curiosity, wondering what was taking so long for Reticence and Maxy to come back, came wandering out and literally stumbled over Maxy. Or more accurately, her foot.

"Oh! Oh, s**t!" he exclaimed, flinging his hands forward to catch himself against the opposite wall. "Sorry! I didn't see you there." Having caught his balance again, he turned and gave her an embarrassed grin. "Let's try that again. Are you okay?"

His smile slowly faded into a quizzical look. She didn't look happy, and he couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going on. Where was Reticence? He was supposed to have brought her back to the group.

"Did something happen?" he asked, full of innocent curiosity and concern.

He didn't really have to ask. It was obvious that something had. But usually asking got a little more out of people, and he was worried about both Maxy and Reticence.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy was silent for a moment....contemplating her words, brfore finally saying, "I'm fine." She didn't want to drag them into it. She was sure that what had happened was purely accident. They wouldn't purposely set her up like that.
She tried to pull a smile to her face, " So, the master is pretty cool...I didn't know you sculpted..." She hoped the change of subject would keep her mind off of it.
Why was Reticence such a jerk to her!?
t wasn't her fault, right? He'd assumed the worst, without even asking.
She held the charcoal stick out for him, "You share a room with Reticence, could you, y'know, put it where you guys got the other charcoal stick for me, earlier?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Curiosity blinked at her abrupt change of subject, but nodded at last and took the stick of charcoal, putting it absent-mindedly into a pocket. "Sure. Is that why--?" He trailed off. Whatever was going on with Maxy and Reticence, he didn't think he really wanted to know. It was their business, no matter how curious he was, and he didn't want to pry, after all. If she had wanted to tell him, she would have.

And he could always plead, argue and nudge it out of Reticence later.

Instead, he smiled. Quickly, charmingly. "Yeah, he is, isn't he? I thought you'd get to like him. He's...he likes to give us stuff to keep us entertained when we're not..."

Busy. With the experiments.

As Maxy would eventually learn for herself.

Quickly shifting subjects himself, he continued, "I sculpt, yeah. I'm not that good at it." He gave a self-deprecating shrug. "It's fun. Wastes some time."

Glaincing around the hallway, he asked, "So if you've had your fill of hanging out in the hall here, do you want to come back and sit with us?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy nodded shortly, and pushed herself up, "Yeah, sure." Though she wasn't promising she'd talk. She didn't feel like talking anymore. Being hated wasn't a good feeling...it wasn't new to her...but she still didn't like it.

"Do you think I could see some of your sculptures, one of these days?" That brought up another topic. How long had she been there? It felt like hours...
She yawned, suddenly tired, but said nothing about the wariness breaking into her mind.

"When he's not testing our lives..." Maxy finished the statement, waaaay late, but for some reason it didn't bother her. Maybe it was because she liked pain...she'd test her theory later, but anyway.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Curiosity seemed relieved when Maxy agreed to join them. Without speaking, he waited until she was up, and then began walking briskly towards the room that they were in. Reticence wasn't with them - it was just him and Naïveté at the moment. While he was hoping that the boy would join them so that Curiosity could try and push the two of them into accepting one another, he didn't think that was likely to happen.

When she spoke again, he looked over, surprised. "Well...sure, I guess. I mean, I don't see why not. The master keeps them around the house. In the hallways and things."

He sounded a little shy, and a little proud. As well he ought to be. Marcelius might have been more accommodating than most masters, but he still wouldn't embarrass himself by putting statuary in his home that wasn't worthy of it, and of him. It pleased the boy to know his work was good enough.

At her next words, he shoved his hands into his pockets, feeling the stick of charcoal in one of them. "Well. Yeah. Um, here we are," he said, awkwardly changing the subject as he opened the door. Naïveté lounged on the bed, watching the two of them, and she gave Maxy a gentle, sad smile. "You okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy blinked, "Why? Do I look upset or something?" she asked innocently. She walked in slowly and sat on one of the cots, not taking time to note who's it was. She ran a hand through her messy hair, and pulled out the ribbons keeping it up, so that her long colored, hair sprawled down her back and over her shoulders. She did this multiple times a day, unable to decide whether to keep it up, or down, because of the many emotions.

"Oh, Naivete, I think there's a surprise in our room." She smiled at the girl, "The master did something to the walls." She couldn't say what, but there had definately been a difference.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 am
Naïveté wasn't fooled in the slightest. "Yes," she replied calmly. "Did you not think you did?"

Curiosity smiled a little. Apparently Naïveté was regaining some of her old, old strength of personality - he hadn't seen her like this in quite some time. Maxy was good for her.

Sitting on the floor between the two girls, his back against the chest that sat between the cots, he grinned. "A surprise? I like surprises. Do I get to see the surprise?"

Naïveté giggled. "What is it?" she asked, all childish eagerness. She liked surprises, too - good ones, anyway. The master's experiments...well, he didn't term those 'surprises', but still. They weren't nice.

"Where's Reticence?" she asked after a moment, frowning. Then it clicked. Maxy unhappy. Reticence missing. "Did you two fight again?" She smiled at Maxy sympathetically, letting the other girl know she was - most likely - on her side. "He can be tough to deal with sometimes."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy shrugged, "No. I didn't. I'm okay. Promise." she crossed her legs. Switching subjects she talked about the room, "I don't know..." she tapped her chin, "I can't place it, but there was definately something different."
Max rested her arms on her knee, "Yeah. We got in a fight." Even though the fight was kind of one sided. He was the only one that got all upset over nothing. Literally.
She didn't actually do what he accused her of. She just hoped he wasn't the type for needless revenge. She didn't specifiy what they fought about. They didn't need to get pulled into it.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 pm
Naïveté's gaze was gentle on her as she smiled. "Are you sure you're okay?" That was the last thing she would ask on the subject, because just then she sat up, her face going a little paler. "I have to go," she said softly. "The master wants me."

She got to her feet, gave Maxy a last smile and Curiosity a quick glance in which there was sympathy and nervousness exchanged. Then she went out the door.

Curiosity pulled his arms around his knees and sat silently for some moments.

Maxy and Reticence in a fight. Now Naïveté was with the master. He didn't know how to handle it - he had never before had to wait through experiments on one of them without the other there with him.

He didn't care if Reticence was pissed with Maxy, the boy would be back within a minute. When they were allowed to be together, the three of them relied on one another when one of them was gone.

As he'd predicted, Reticence appeared in the doorway within thirty seconds of the call for Naïveté. He didn't say a word, and didn't even glance in Maxy's direction. Silently, he sat beside the other boy.

At last, Curiosity looked up, his face carefully blank and his voice raw and tired. "Whatever your guys' issue is, figure it out. We need to all be here when...when she comes back."

Because she would come back. Never mind that last time she had been so broken and terrified that even seeing another person had left her cowering in a corner for weeks. Never mind that the master had given her a break because another experiment any time soon would have broken her mind completely. Never mind. She would be back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy bit her bottom lip. She, herself couldn't wait to be experimented on. Wierd, yes, but for someone who enjoys pain, it's a dream come true. However, she was more than aware that the girl she was rooming with was NOT. She looked absolutely terrified.
Max didn't realise how deep in thought she was until Curiosity's voice made her jump, and she looked at him from the corner of her eye. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders, reassuringly, and looked to the floor.
For once, she had nothing to say.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 pm
((OOC: Timeskip for a few hours? Naïveté's not coming back anytime soon, and I don't really have much for them to do. >.>))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games