Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:55 pm
"Well, something happened in my absence and my powers, one of which is the power of your uncle, and another your genetic mother, You've witnessed your uncle Groveler's(Grove-Vea-ler-earth) power also by the golems, and KlochNStroks(Klotch-in-strok[german accent]-Lightning/Thunder) abilities coming from the Turtle in the mountains. Well, In a loacation to far to fathom there are two Lizard-like creatures, one with Water power and one with Fire power, wreaking havoc in the Galaxy." Xexx walks to sit down still puzzled by the situation, and Oblivion finishes," So, anyway, the Lord is sworn to protect that galaxy just as he is this city and the Chormesian world, He looks like he is dredding the trip to stop them." "I know I don't have to ask, but do you want to come, or would you rather stay here withe K-Ba and work on the funeral preporation, which coincidentally, she will have to be brought home to bury, either where your father is, or the Village Cemetary, Demons don't have burial, their bodies vanish upon death and their souls are either locked into someone or sent to the forbidden zone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:36 pm
Hatira smiled, she was hoping for an invite, "Of course I'd join you, I need something to amuse me."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:29 am
"Fine, I'm still blind to warping there, so have to take the ship...Col., where is the ship docked?" Colnol Oblivion becomes a little nervous,"Ask the lady, my lord." "Oh, Great what has my wife done to the ship...*Mutters under breath* damn women drivers, now i know how that phrase got started."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:46 am
Hatira laughed a bit, "We are a very mysterious bunch." Her ears twitched lightly and she adjusted her swords on her back.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:27 pm
Hatira nodded, "Ya I'm ready. We can go." As she said this she followed behind Xexx.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:03 pm
Xexx walks into the conference room again, and finds that General Negat has shown up," Just in time old man, you're coming with me." "Excuse, me, what for?" "You get to see the place where mine and my wife's souls originated." "Ok, I think I understand." Xexx cuts a rift in the space and points for them to walk in. As they exit they are greeted with a bright place, more beautiful than books can desribe the heavens, mansions and houses scattered about in no paticular order, the ground solid yet soft and billowy like a cloud." That's our first stop." Xexx says pointing to the largest palace in around miles high built of a mystical material, not the most extravagant to look at, but worth an expression of awe when gazing upon, even with lack of knowledge of what it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:31 pm
Hatira looked at it and stared pretty much, "Wow..." She adjusted her swords on her back and stretched a bit looked around the area, "Nice place."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:30 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"My master was better though."
"Your master must be quite skilled," the elf replies, "The runes on the sword you made almost perfectly match the ones on my sword. A spell of protection from damage and permanant sharpness if I remember correctly."
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.
The blacksmith looks over the blade carefully,"How long has this been in your family?" I ask, becuase this looks exactly like my master's blade, but I may be wrong. seeing as how I have not seen it since I was about 30, and I'm now 350 something...heh heh amazing how the years run together now.
"To tell the truth," the elf replies, "I have no idea how long. I know it once belonged to my grandfather, possibly further back. My grandfather is around 1700 years old. I assure you, my family are not thieves. All our weapons are red and black where possible and enchanted to the elements and being used do not harm them."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:49 pm
General Negat agrees with her and follows Xexx towards the palace...they walk into the thirty foot double doors with out knocking, and proceed down the hall, almost into the next room Xexx stops and turns around..."Something...Something is missing." His eyes get incredibly large as he realizes what is gone.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 pm
Hatira looked around and sniffed lightly, "Yea, something's missing, and something doesn't smell right.... Smell's like some sort of burning....and I definately smell water...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:08 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"My master was better though."
"Your master must be quite skilled," the elf replies, "The runes on the sword you made almost perfectly match the ones on my sword. A spell of protection from damage and permanant sharpness if I remember correctly."
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.
The blacksmith looks over the blade carefully,"How long has this been in your family?" I ask, becuase this looks exactly like my master's blade, but I may be wrong. seeing as how I have not seen it since I was about 30, and I'm now 350 something...heh heh amazing how the years run together now.
"To tell the truth," the elf replies, "I have no idea how long. I know it once belonged to my grandfather, possibly further back. My grandfather is around 1700 years old. I assure you, my family are not thieves. All our weapons are red and black where possible and enchanted to the elements and being used do not harm them."
"I understand, and meant not to imply such a rash thought, I must say, I cannot tell you the master of my master, perhaps his was a copy of his master's I cannot even tell you his name anymore, Blast the memory of an ORC. If you believe the sword will be of help unto you on your journey, feel free to take. No, wait, I insist that you take it with you, free of charge."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:43 pm
"No telling what Kame Sama is doing. Lets find him so I can find out where the statue is and see about getting to the target." They continue walking through the palace, and suddenly Xexx just Calls out the name of the successor to the creator Chaos,"KAME SAMA!!!" A voice is heard in a room to the side,"In here you blowhard." "Old man, where is Sarver?" "Oh him, he broke free from his crystalline, I've broken Chao's law and placed sheilds on all the timestreams until we can get him back under control. I've analyzed the tears, that you brought to me, they have an effect almost like Pandora's box." "What? He escaped, I don't have time to search him down and destroy him, and I don't have time to get Pandora's box from the vault. So find a way to keep him under control, in the mean time, my ship's screwed, thanks to my wife, transport us back to the galaxy, Median is gone,but something bad is there now." "Ah, Yes, Median, I heard you did what noone else could do." "Actually Rai did it, and I killed Rai, that was no easy feat. Just send us there, and try to lock on to my Fire or water magic Signal, get us within 2 miles of either signal." "You whine to much." A vacuum rift is opened and Xexx Hatira and General Negat are all pulled through, "He could have warned us first." commented the demonic General.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Hatira muttered and brushed herself off, "I agree with that one..."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:42 pm
"That gets on my nerves too, but I learn to expect it" Says Xexx as the other two are climbing to their feet."Now where are those damned lizards? Do you sense anything?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games