Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

oh june

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 am
-ven looked at ami and eragon and smiled- "It looks like it's going well..." ven thought as she made another oragami butterfly. The butterfly fluttered free out of ven's hands.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:00 pm
When ven looked at ami she felt a slightly strong thump in her hurt "Ah..." ven said softly. "Could she like ami?" ven thought to herself "No its impossible" ven looked up at the sky  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:10 pm
"No, it's alright, I am viewed as a snoby rich girl.." she laughed a little into the wind "I hate them because they don't view me as a person, they view me as like a piece of merchendice, something they have to protect from a distance until they have the right buyer." she began to be sad kind of, a hot tear ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:13 pm
-ven looked at ami from the bench she was sitting at- "She looks very sad..."she said softly as she noticed a sparkle running down her cheek...-ven held her chest- "Ami..."She said quietly  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm
She heard a whisper from out in the field she looked around to see ven holding her chest...  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 pm
"Ah its you..." ven said with her face a blurry of red.Ven tried to keep her gaze away from ami.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm
Eragon looked to her with a thin line on his lips, before kissing her on the cheek. "i'm sorry for asking, but my brother wanted to know.." he said softly, turning his head. "i don't know if she would like me to tell you this, but i think someone else should, least one who has gone through almost the same thing.. neither me or my brother can relate to these things and it might be better to talk with someone who has gone through a death.." he whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:06 pm
She blushed when he kissed her on the cheek, and was a bit supprised. "I get it." she smiled and managed to say.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:35 pm
-ven glanced at eragon and ami- "Awww...they're so cute" she said softly with a smile-  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm
he nodded. "alright, serrinia is kinda enviot of you since you actually do have parents, hers was lost a long time ago and from what she told me she had to do alot of jobs that were low and horrible even for the low class citizens.. to rent the house shes living in, but me and Dante are worried that something bad might happen to her.. i don't know how to explain this that well but- have you ever heard of the stories and rumours of winged people, and nekos and some of the more special ones having crystal wings?" he asked.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:09 pm
-ven twitched when she heard that sentence and a tingling sensation started inside of her-  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Astonished she said"Yes i have acually, and my brother was one of them, when he died he gave his wings for me to bear, but i dare not put them on." she said, imagining how difficult her life must be..."I feel sorry for her to bear such a burden."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm
-vens eyes widened and her hands formed a fist--Ven ran out of sight and held her head- "s**t...It's coming" -ven fell to the ground-  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm
A flash of dark light shown and from it appeared ven but in a different form..."Ah I knew it would come to this" ven said with a sigh.-ven folded an origami butterfly and it fluttered free...User Image  

oh june

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm
-ven hid so that no one could see her in this form-  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games