Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 pm

knnytte of terror
Fang woke up quickly, coughing and rubbed his head " ow... what happened?" he gasped and remembered loosing Reks. He flew above teh trees and flew at top speed and quickly spinning out of controll and fell, floating into the air to look for him again
racy followed him and touched his shoulder. "um..you should rest for a while.you flew into a tree, and you hit your head pretty badly." then she laughed to herself, going down, holdig onto his arm.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Fang stood up, eyes filled with worry, "i won't rest untill we find him, he's done so much for us, and i can't leave him!" Fang started to run and jumped into the air, floating and started to fly, he started to get shaky, and fell straight to the ground

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

knnytte of terror
Fang stood up, eyes filled with worry, "i won't rest untill we find him, he's done so much for us, and i can't leave him!" Fang started to run and jumped into the air, floating and started to fly, he started to get shaky, and fell straight to the ground
racy ran, jumped up and cauht him, but fell with him. "dont, you'll hurt youtrself!" racy said, getting up brushing herslf off.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Fang groaned in pain when he hit the ground and sat up wiping the blood from his forehead ((i g2g))

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

knnytte of terror
Fang groaned in pain when he hit the ground and sat up wiping the blood from his forehead ((i g2g))
((k))
racy helped heal his head. "im sorry...here let me fix that." she apologized for not catcing him correctly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 am

"thanks" he said as she healed him " Relax, no need to say sorry, that was all my fault" he said brushing himself off "we have to find Reks somehow"

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 am

knnytte of terror
"thanks" he said as she healed him " Relax, no need to say sorry, that was all my fault" he said brushing himself off "we have to find Reks somehow"
racy nodded, thinking to herself about other times shes lost reks. "oh...i almost forgot! when ever hes lost, he comes and find you. sometimes...i think..." then racy starts confusing herself.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 am

"well then, i guess we don't have to look for him, but i'm still wondering where he went" he said sitting down and starting a fire "he shouldn't be gone too long right?" he chuckled

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 am

knnytte of terror
"well then, i guess we don't have to look for him, but i'm still wondering where he went" he said sitting down and starting a fire "he shouldn't be gone too long right?" he chuckled
"y-yeah.." racy said nervously, all just tryignto make eveyone stop wrrying.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 am

Fang tried to fly again, knowing something was wrong with him, he started to shake and fell to the ground once more " What's happening?" he asked to himself, worried. he ran up to a tree and kicked off it to get in the air, he tried to fly again, but just landed flat on the ground and shook himself off

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

knnytte of terror
Fang tried to fly again, knowing something was wrong with him, he started to shake and fell to the ground once more " What's happening?" he asked to himself, worried. he ran up to a tree and kicked off it to get in the air, he tried to fly again, but just landed flat on the ground and shook himself off
racy ran to him, sitting by him again. she examined him. "m-maybe you just need your rest..." racy said, really ot knwing at all, hoping it was jsut that simple.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 am

"Ok I'll try" he said laying down foor some rest in a matter of moments he drifted asleep

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm

knnytte of terror
"Ok I'll try" he said laying down foor some rest in a matter of moments he drifted asleep
racy sighed, smiling as he fell asleep. he was so cute looking!! she turned around, and rested her head on his chest, sleeping in a perpendicular way.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Fang felt Racy's head against his chest he started to blush then closed his eyes again

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:04 pm

knnytte of terror
Fang felt Racy's head against his chest he started to blush then closed his eyes again
racy soon dozed of to sleep, thinking about reks, wondering if he was okay.
((hey, do you stil RP at the outcast's final stand RP?))
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games