Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 pm
*I come out to the pool deck with a thick book, I head down to the lounge chairs to get further in the chapters*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm
*walks out onto the pool deck with all three of her dragons. They fly off to the pet area and Kits goes to the pool. She grabs an inner tube, throws it in the water, and jumps in after it. Then she climbs onto the inner tube to float around for a while*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:52 pm
*wakes up and decides she's soaked more than long enough. Gets her dragons from the pet area and goes home*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am
After reading for a few hours and sees that the sun is starting to set. Liada takes her things into her bag and heads home.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Amy was sitting at the pool bar and was talking with Tommy. She was talking about possible game prizes.

"Well, Karrie said we could offer a meal prepared by him as a prize. I'm also thinking of giving away free massages for a winner's pet. And I could offer to come to someone's house or party and be their private bartender for one day."

Tommy nodded. "Sounds good, Amy. But what about rewards for something here, besides pet massages? How about 2 free candy bars out of the vending machine? A small prize like that for a small win or something."

Amy smiled and nodded. She leaned over her paper and started writing again. "Good idea, Tommy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm
Amy groaned softly when she realized that she hadn't checked her phone that evening. As a business woman, that wasn't good.

She took her phone out and opened it. There was a text from Kits in there. She read it quickly, hoping there was some information there about what was going on.

Kits' text to Amy
Niiki's stepmother is in the hospital. Nothing we can do, so we're on our way home.

Amy sighed and her heart went out to Niiki and the rest of Karrie's family. She sent a text to Kits.

Amy's text to Kits
That is awful. Please let me know if I can help with anything, take care of your pets, take care of things here, anything. I hope Niiki is as good as can be expected.

She sent the text and then pocketed her phone again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm
Amy's phone went off again and she quickly pulled it out and opened it. Kits sure answered fast.

Her eyes widened when she saw that the text was from Karrie. She frowned slightly, though, as she started to read it.

Karrie's text to Amy
Sorry, I just got your text. I don't want to discuss it over the phone, but I'm on my way to MW. You can meet me there if you want

She sighed and rubbed her head slightly. Tommy reached for her glass and began to make another smoothie for her when he saw this.

Amy began to type out a text after she had thought about what she wanted to say.

Amy's text to Karrie
Karrie... I'm glad you're back, and I'd love to listen. But... I just don't want to go over to MW. You and I both know that it's not good for me to go over there. I'm sorry, but I hope you understand. It'll make it harder for us, but we can always see each other outside of MW. You can come to Aqua Springs if you want. That's where I am right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm
*Rivonu walked in to Aqua Springs letting out a deep sigh as her unofficial companion follows suit*

Mep mep. The pony says as it trotted merrily

*Rivonu looks down at the pony*

What am I gonna do with you?

The Pony tilted it's head to Rivonu 'Meep'?

*Rivonu sighs and looks up, she sees Amy sitting at the pool bar she waves to Amy as she walks over to her*

Hey Amy, Wassup?

*Rivonu sits on the barstool next to Amy*

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Amy looked up as she heard and then saw Rivonu. She sat at the bar on the opposite side of Amy since Amy was in the water section. She smiled brightly at her.

"Hey Rivonu! How are you doing tonight?"

She looked at the pony beside her and laughed softly. "I meant to say the other night that your pony is very intriguing. I wonder if it's another pony Velcore found or something and then brought to you without you knowing about it."

She laughed softly and nodded to the pet area.

"Thistle is in the building in the pet area if your pony is bored."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Amy's phone went off and she smiled apologetically to Rivonu. "Excuse me. I have to answer this. My... friend is going through a really tough time right now. I'm sorry."

She opened up her phone and read Karrie's text. Her eyes widened and her heart broke.

Karrie's text to Amy
I know, but I wanted to see you tonight. I would really like it if you'd come here.."

She couldn't deny Karrie now, not for anything. How could she? She wanted to be there for him if he wanted her there with him so badly. She didn't even take the time to send back a text to him. She quickly got up, back into the water. She smiled sadly up at Rivonu.

"I'm so sorry I have to leave, but my friend really needs me. I hope you understand. Tommy here can talk with you if you want!"

She smiled at the bartender and the bartender nodded, looking up at Rivonu. He was cleaning a glass.

"And Thistle's always good company. I'm leaving her here for the moment. I don't want her at MW. I hope I'll see you again soon, Rivonu."

Amy quickly swam over to the edge of the pool, pulled herself up, and ran over to the pet area. She went inside the building, explained things to Thistle, and then ran out and through the exit, waving to Rivonu on the way by.

{{Rivonu, I can RP as Thistle with you and your pony, or Tommy can play games with you or talk. I can still RP in here with you! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm
((Bad Amy, running on the pool deck.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Wait! Amy you gotta help me with this pony! gonk

*but it was too late, Amy had walked off to far. Rivonu looks down in disapointment*

Meep! The Pony snuggles aganist her leg

*Rivonu looks over at Tommy hoping he had all the answers*

Hey Tommy do you know anything about ponys? Or pets here in particular?  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm
{{Why is it ba... *slips and lands on her butt* Ooooh... wink lol!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm
{{Aww! The pony is so cute. smile }}

Tommy looked over the counter at the colorful pony. "Well, what I know about ponies is just what I've learned from Thistle and Amy. I know that Thistle loves water and squeaks, though yours seems to make some other type of noise. And it seems to really like you."

He looked up at Rivonu and rested his hip against the counter as he started drying a glass. "Do you want to keep her?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 pm
*Rivonu ponders at the thought of keeping such a pet, she have had pets before but not like this*

Well I don't know I...

Meep Meep! The Pony said with a sad look MEEP! MEEP MEEP! MEEP! the pony suddenly starts to cry loudly

Okay okay I'll keep you!

*Rivonu says in a panicked tone she did not mean to upset the little pony. The pony stops crying and jumps up onto Rivonu's lap and licks her face*

Okay settle down! Settle down!

*Rivonu laughs and the pony continues to lick her. Soon the pony stops licking and begins to snuggle up in her lap, Rivonu looks back to Tommy*

But I really don't know what to feed this type of pony, where does it sleep? What kind of toy to give it? Heck I don't even know if my landlord is gonna let me keep this pony in the apartment. gonk  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games