Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm
((I think we keep posting for the sake of continuing the battle, but that's my opinion. XD I dunno, going into a battle that quickly after a timeskip doesn't have much of a concrete reason. I'm ready for it to end.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm
((Well, I didn't really know what else to do. Originally the idea was for Kaizeloye to talk to Allie unhindered, but it kinda turned into a fight, randomly. Also, I only did the timeskip because everyone was injured. sweatdrop Well, we'll go from your next post, then.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm
((I did too, lol. What went wrong, though? I think it was Blue's Jedi. XD I'll do something in the morning before school; sorry for always disappearing...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm
((oops well i did not really know about the taking Maria plan until the middle of the fight seriously Silas when you are doing story plots kinda let me know so i can act accordingly but if you all want to stop fighting i guess i will stop too but the next fight should last longer))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 pm
((They're not taking Maria, they're taking Allie. And I did say that's what was happening. Read a few pages ago, when this whole thing started.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm
Ryuusha awoke, dirty and hurting. noticing that the fighting had calmed somewhat and moved away, he decided to head to 4th Division HQ to get any necessary medical care, just in case. "Better safe than sorry. Too bad i can't dash. Guess that's what i get."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm
((oh yeah i meant Allie and sry i must have missed that post))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 pm
((...Who should post next, now?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 pm
((I was waiting on you. xd You're the one who wanted to end the fight. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm
((Well hurp-ditty-durp, let me get on that.))

"You heard him," Kaizeloye said, shoving Higlark into a fast walk towards the Garganta. "Time to go home, Lark." Then without waiting to see if the other Arrancar followed him or not, he hopped neatly through the tear in the air back to Hueco Mundo. He stuck his head and hand back through, however, to point at Daisuke. "Oops, forgot about you. A parting gift." With that, he fired a weak Cero at the Jedi from a bleeding scratch on his hand, still new to the whole Arrancar thing and disappeared with a laugh.

"Hey--wait!" Kousuke stumbled forward after Drekovec angrily, only to lose his balance and hit the ground for the second time in the battle. He coughed into the dirt. "I'm supposed to...kill you."

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm
Drekovec sneered at Kousuke and stuck his head out of the rapidly closing Garganta, and hissed so that no one but Kousuke could hear him.
"Are you, little Reaper? Oh, you're not still torn up about what I did to your little friends, the Quincies, are you? Eh, Kousuke Suzuki?" Drekovec's greasy smile vanished and his gaze became cold and distant, even more so than normal. "They had it coming, you know. It couldn't be helped." With that, he disappeared into the Garganta to find Allie and the Arrancar waiting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Halfway to medical, Ryuusha had recovered enough to dash the rest of the way. He arrived and was checked out. By the time he was given the all clear, all malevolent spiritual pressure had vanished. He went to find Daisuke. "I take it they left?"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm
"For the moment, yes. They were after Allie. I don't yet know why, but she's important to them somehow. The didn't hurt her at all, and she seemed to actually fight on their side, for reasons I can't begin to understand." His allies from Coruscant had arrived to take stock of the situation. So far, the only thing amiss was Allie's disappearance. Daisuke thought it quite strange that they would make quite a fuss about a single Soul Reaper girl.

Drekovec motioned for a lower-class Hollow to fetch robes and a mirror for Kaizeloye, and waved the Arrancar himself away as he brought Allie into his chambers, alone. He sat down in Hueco Mundo's sands, and motioned for her to do the same. She did, albeit reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm
((We need an Urahara))
"I wonder." Ryuusha thought about the situation. All this for one Soul Reaper? Its strange... over-kill, and unnecessary. "If only i could have helped more. But I used most of my energy on one of the Arrancar." Ryuusha put his palm on the guard of his Zanpakuto, wondering.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 pm
((Waiting on Ty again, to be courteous. And why do we need an Urahara?))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games