Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 pm
User ImageRyuu was unprepared to see someone pointing a gun at them in a safe place like this but give the circumstances it was understandable. Ah damn this can't be good....wait baby? She called him Koji baby? Ryuu thought and was compelled to speak up out curiosity. "Uh Koji a friend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Mico suddenly felt confused. Was that his wife or something? He looked at Koji to see what he would say to her. I dont like eavesdropping but at a time liek this i dont really thing it matters.  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 pm
User ImageKoji almost choked when he heard the familiar voice. Turning around he noticed a young woman gazing at him from afar. That voice, the flirtatious look.. He tilted his head and gave a small smile to his childhood friend. "Lilianna, so nice of you to drop by. And what did I tell you about calling me 'baby'? It's embarassing.."

Lilianna and Koji had been neighbors for a long time. They spent most of their childhood together in this village. But it all ended when Koji left and studied in the university. Its been quite a while since they last saw each other. "Glad to see you're alive, but.. where are your parents?" He asked, hoping they were doing well as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilianna chuckeld."You know Koji old habbit's die hard.Yeah the parental controls left a while back I got the house cause it was already payed for." She said shrugging. She dropped her magnum clip showing it's hollowness. She loaded it though and then leaned forward latching it into it's holster. She got up and walked over she hugged Koji." I missed you Koj it's no fun being the best mechanic at Rev's by myself. You look good though Little koji is all grown up." She said holding him at arm's length.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image The old house really was very beautiful and traditional, and although it was her first time in a house like that, Naoki couldn't take it all in right now. She ushered Rikka to follow everyone else for the time being so that she could take a breather herself. Lin's death really added to the stress that was starting to weigh her down, and she couldn't let it get to her.

When everyone else went indoors, Naoki only offered a polite greeting to Koji's grandfather. While Koji was reuniting with his childhood friend, she decided to slip back out to the gardens unnoticed. She sat right beside the koi pond and hugged her knees, burying her face in them.

Naoki almost never cried, and whenever she did, it was always silent and you'd think she was just sleeping with her head in her arms. This time was no different.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

*Redeem looked out of the Choppers mini windows and sneered at the messy scene of smashed in windows and broken down doors. He opened his mouth to give a comment on what he thought of the place, but was interrupted as his commanding officers voice came on his com link *

-Commanding officer-: Redeem!!!... Where giving you a exceptional amount of time to get the Restricted GWS plans and get back to the chopper before we nuke this place!!! In your Com link, we have all the descriptions of how to retrieve the plans and also we will be sending you updates and possible wear abouts of the undead, so you could do your best and stay clear of them...*His voice now turned deep and Serious*

This is not a rescue mission...Under no circumstances should you get involved with any of the survivors, or go hunting down the undead for any other reason other than if they are in your path. DONT!! screw this up
! *with out anyother words to be said, his com link buzzed to a dead silence as the chopper finally reached the football field of a deserted war zone looking Academy/ High school of some sort*

hatukiri

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:27 am
User Image
Ryuu was tired from feeling dirty and finally asked"Mr. Koji's Grandfather you wouldn't mind if I used the bath and maybe borrow some clothes?" Ryuu asked wanting not only to get cleaned up but also let Koji and Lilanna catch up on old times.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:06 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka felt like Naoki was a mother to her. It felt warm being with her and everything. She followed her and let it go. Since they were inside the house Rikka's smile widened and she ran around the house with a happy and cheerful mood. Sirena turned to her and sighed. She then turned to Naoki.

Lin did loved her...I can see it. And it isn't Koji's fault Im sure. Heriko and Eric did their best. I hope...everything goes by.

Sirena looked around the people who were there. They all had definitely felt the smell of blood after that moment. Definitely their emotions bursting up like Sirena's did. Pretty much, Sirena was impressed by everyone who survived. Lin was a good shooter, but that was his fate. As Koji told, nobody wanted this to happen...but it did...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilianna turned "Naw that's okay Grampa." She said referrring to him as she always does. " You guy's there is only one shower in this house I know because I clean it for Grampa and because most of my child hood was running through this house. But there are two shower's at my house and in the living room there are boxes and bags of extra clothes. So like two people can stay here to take a shower I'm good right now but anyone is good to use my house it's the blue one right next to this house n the right. Just nobody go outside alone at all and I mean it." She said a serious look on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 am
User Image

*As he stepped out of the Chopper he Threw on his service coat and hat before walking any further. He then turned towards the pilot and gave him the ok signal and a slight nod, the pilot then shouted*
-Pilot-:Meet you at the Ron-devu point Captain!!!
* With a small smile on his face, Redeem then turn without saying a word, and headed towards a strange looking clock tower that stood in the middle of the school. When finally passed it he now headed towards the outside gates, but became serious and a bit more cautious as he heard a car being broken into. Banking the corner with keeping his head straight ahead, he noticed from the corner of his eye, a survivor trying to break into someone elses car in an attempt to flee three zombies that followed her*

*He continued to walk pass the scene of them holding her down and biting into her limbs.He deafened himself to the screams of agony that came from her as one bit through her neck, as he simply walk pass it as though it wasn't happening, daring not to get involve as his mission had ordered him not to*

hatukiri

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 am
User ImageKoji remembered the body shop called Rev's just across the street. He and Lilianna used to bug old man Revy there and play with his tools, most of the time getting them lost. Shaking his head, he faced the magnum on the table. "Ofcourse I grew up, what do you expect? I aint that little kid you used to tease infront of everybody anymore."

Koji's grandfather faced Ryuu and chuckled. "Hibiki, Hibiki Nogisaka. It sounds strange to be called 'mr. koji's grandpa'." He then looked at the dirt all over Ryuu's clothes and pointed over the west wing of the house. "The shower is over there. And Koji, if you dont mind, you can let this man borrow your clothes."

Koji nodded and faced Ryuu. "I'll leave the clothes outside the shower area." A moment later, an idea sparked on his head and quickly faced Lilianna. "Wait, wait. You mean old man Revy is still alive? Is he on his shop now?" A mechanic will do wonders for them, especially one as good as old man Revy. He maybe a bit insane, but he gets the job done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka stopped running sharply and just froze there. After one minute she came over Koji and pulled his clothes. She whispered to him "Nii-chan Koji...can I talk to you?"

Sirena glazed at Rikka when she whispered to Koji. She didn't knew what it was, but something definitely happened. She wouldn't just came near with a worried eyes and whisper to him something.

Damn it. As always, something weird happened to Rikka. She is some blessed child. Maybe even gifted with some talent...I'll look up to her when she grows up...If I survive.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 am
User Image"Ah thank you Mr. Hibiki Nogisaka and thank you Koji"Ryuu said stepping into the bathroom exhaled a breath of relief finally able to take a shower.He placed the shotgun next to the shower and beans on the sink before took his clothes off and turned on the shower. After he waited for it to warm up before stepping in and closing the shower door. Hmm so Koji's got a girlfriend not exactly what I expected her to be like. Huh interesting asortment of shampoo. Ryuu thought as he started shampoooing his hair getting all the blood and grime out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 am
User ImageKoji felt little hands tug his shirt and looked down, to see little Rikka. "Oh, sure. Walk with me." He said as the two headed to the shower room, after waving off to everyone else at the living room. Feeling like someone was missing, Koji looked around and saw Naoki sitting by the koi fish pond. I guess she wants time alone.. Slowing down his pace for the little girl, he asked. "So, what do you wanna talk about, Rikka?" The two continued walking until they reached the front door of the shower area, which was now occupied by Ryuu.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka moved around a little bit before she starts talking "Well...I had an like a vision. When I were running around a vision passed me through in my mind. It looked like a vision. At first it was blood there. Then..." Rikka sat down on the floor and curled up in the ball "Well...I saw a number 3 and 3 dead bodies there. The faces were similar from our group of survivors. And I saw...I saw..." Rikka started crying loudly that could reach every room.

Sirena sharply got her attention on the noise. She haven't gone running to check what happened. Even if it is a problem, Koji is there for her.

Rikka! Quit crying!

Rikka looked very innocent, but what could lie in the bottom of her heart. She isn't just a normal child.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games