Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 pm
Matt walks up behind Sypher as silent as always when in a Kages office his subtle Nature kicked in immediantly as he waited for everyone else to arrive, He knew they should be close by  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm
Dai stood next to Matt and tapped Sypher on the shoulder. "Um...Sypher." She whispered. Once her turned to her, she spoke You, didn't happen to get a chance to look at that girl's headband? The girl dressed in full white at the gates?" Dai asked calmly as she unzipped her jacket to show her headband. She had a feeling she would wont to travel to whatever village that girl was from.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm
Matt spoke quietly. I believe she was of the mist but am not entirely sure, she did seem to have a interesting Ability tho. After speaking Matt went quiet once more waiting for Sypher to Knock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm
Sypher glanced back at Dai and took a deep breath "I know. And I saw her little trick too. However...don't even think of running off to find her." he said sternly "Related or not, we're guests here and we can't just go wandering around." he put a hand on her shoulder, looking into her eyes "You can't do anything. If you go after her, you'll get in serious trouble with the kage. And I can't allow you to be hunted down and dragged back...You'll just have to wait to talk to her." he removed his hand and went back to leaning on his wall, watching both Dai and Matt.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Dai looked at Matt. "I have the same ability." She frowned at the fact the girl was Mist. When Sypher spoke to Dai, she smiled until he spoke of going after the mist ninja. Dai's face lowered as Sypher continued to talk to her. Dai slowly moved her shoulder from Sypher's hand. "I won't dream of going back to mist. Nor talking to her." She whispered. She kept her eyes to the ground. "Damnit, another Origami no Dara user and she lives in Mist. Tch, pain in my a**..." Dai thought as she placed her hands into her pockets. Dai was upset that she found another user but unfortunately she wasn't willing to set foot into the village that so graciously ran her out. Dai clenched her fists so tight in anger, they began to bleed. She chocked her tears of frustration back, so that the Kazekage didn't think of her as a weakling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 pm
Matt grinned at the fact she found another clansman. Maybe she is still in the Village? if the Kage lets us stay alittle I can help you go find you if you like? of course Sypher Would have to Allow us as well. Matt spoke softly and curious if Dai would take him up on the Offer.  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Sypher whirled on Matt "You will do no damn thing." he snapped, glowering at the ninja "Are you stupid? Suna is a dangerous place right now. If you go wondering off and get yourself killed, it will cause an incident that could cause a war." he growled, wishing he'd explained his rules more. Even Dai seemed to have forgotten them "You will NOT leave my sight while we are in this village, a trip that is getting shorter and shorter the longer you speak. You even try to leave and I'll hog tie you and have Karu take you back to Cloud like a sack of meat." he rounded on Dai now, grabbing her hands and forcing them open "Stop that. NOW." he growled and pulled out some wraps to wrap the wounds "Seriously. Are all of you that short minded?! We're in a precarious position as it is. Did neither of you notice the amount of Anbu at the gate? The fact that even though Cloud is not an enemy, the Anbu treated us like spies? You guys go wandering off and doing things without me, the kage will have reason to assume I am a spy and detain me here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya couldn't help but turn her attentions to the group of people who had just arrived. She pursed her lips, attempting to ignore the information that they were spewing out. Instead, she stepped to the side, since they seemed to have much more pressing matters to attend to then she. Her fingers danced around her sake gourd as she observed the others.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm
Matt straightened up quickly. "With all respect Syper-Sempai I did not mean alone, I have no intention of wandering this Foreign Village alone being only a Gennin. Matt Clasp his hands together quickly a gave a short bow. "my words were not intended to anger you, I was simply trying to help out a teammate."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, the Doctor, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Tossing the stethoscope away just in time for Ganchou's stumbling towards him, the Doctor caught him by the chest, as if it were a friendly hug. "Sorry bub, we've got company," the Doctor reassured. "We'll go drinking some other time, okay?" Dragging him off to a back corner, the Doctor pulled up some fresh coffee & a blanket before giving Ganchou a nice pat on the shoulder.

Hopping back over to where the new recruit was waiting, he apologized to her, "His current state is slightly inebriated. He'll be fine so long as he doesn't drink any more alcohol. You're a new recruit from the academies, huh?" Scanning over the desk as the door remained open for her, he moved a few reports as I strolled out a secret back exit. The Doctor & Two could handle the influx of people as I stepped out for a quick break. "Oni Clan... Oni Clan... A-ahah! You're here directly after the ending of the recent commencement ceremonies? You must really want to train. Oh-" Pausing as a crowd gathered around the office, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of the Doctor's face. "Pardon me for a moment, we seem to have many more recruits, guests, or whomever. Mind helping me with doling out refreshments? You may of course have what you'd like to drink, as well."

"Don't stand there out in the hallway, everyone. Do please have a seat. Refreshments shall be about shortly for those that would like them." Standing behind the old wooden desk, the Doctor guestured towards the several couches in between him & the crowd outside.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[[kyo in first part and narnia in second]]
Kyo stayed behind them but still wanted to play in the sand for fun. He wanted to build a sand castle and have some fun instead of being stuck with people doing nothing. He stuck his hands in his pockets.

Narnia collected outside, flying with paper was easier and ment less energy needed as she finished collecting and walked into the builden and up the stairs to spot three people waiting. She had her hair undone as it was all the way to her ankels. Her grin seemly happy as she winked at Dai cutely. Appearntly she was lesbian.

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

A clone of San, using the change technique, acted as a bug attatched to the gourd of the gennin sitting in the Kage's office. Using his sensor technique, he had observed the group enter the village for here. Obviously looking for an audience with the Kage, San though he would comm in on some of the chatter and see what he would pick up. Also obvious, they didn't know about the recent happenings that had occred here....or they would never have entered the village at all

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

Arya turned on her heels, facing the door as she moved inside at the Kazekage's orders. There had already been a group of people there apparently, and more to come. Arya took a seat on one of the ends of the couches, and smiled at the people in the area, not wanting to seem rude. She'd wait until it was appropriate to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 pm
"Well I wasn't going to go chase after her." After Sypher was done wrapped her hands; Dai yanked them away. "Wht the hell do you think I am? Stupid?!" Her voice echoed. "Damnit, Sypher. Give me a little more credit. I follow orders to the damn end." She somewhat hissed at him. Dai slid her hands back into her jacket and glared at Sypher. She wasn't happy with him. Dai looked away from him to the stairs they had claimed recently. Her eyes fell to the Mist ninja. The girl could have been Dai's twin. They both had white hair, the mist ninja had lighter eyes then Dai's. Dai took every part of the girls frame into mind. Dai stepped back and stood straight against the wall when the girl winked at her. Dai blushed immensely at her.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[[kyo in first part and narnia in second]]
Kyo grabbed Sypher's hand and pulled him inside gently. Letting go of his hand to stand behind him.

Narnia stopped infront of the girl then turned right to face her as a bird sat apon Narnia's head. "Hehe...hey cutie!" She closed one eye and stuck her toung gently out at her. Leaning in she put her toung back in her mouth and opened that eye, pulling down the black mask to show thin red lips. The bird squaked gently and soft as a paper flew next to it.

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games