Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm
Focussing harder on his natural chakra flows he attempted to find the natural flow and then go with it he would try to find out what Manfread ment when he said there were parts going against the current. if there were then it was possible to focus on those and utilize those to alter the path which in turn could potentially alter the colour as well.
"how's it look now?"
(3/8.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm
“It still looks the same,” he said concentrating on Lucas' chakra, he didn't see a change even though the chakra was flowing violently now. Manfread took his sword and plunged the tip into the ground beside him, he didn't need to use it right now so there was little point in carrying it around.
“You'd better try harder, and you owe me one for this,” Manfread said stretching his arms and rubbing his shoulders, there was a sudden flicker of colour from Lucas' body, “Oh wait, what did you just do there?”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:34 pm
Smiling at his good fortune Lucas attempted the replication of what he'd done when he found one of the portions of chakra that were going against the rest of his chakra. this time he tried it with more intensity and tried to bring in a few other portions of the small chakra sections that would go against the flow. he also attempted to turn the direction the flow was going while continuing to move the counter chakra sections against the new direction. however the new direction would only be a fraction of a difference.
(4/8.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 am
Manfread was starting to get bored and restless, he didn't remember how long they had been at this but he surmised it was a long time. Yawning he watched as Lucas try and change the natural flow and hue of his chakra. Rubbing sleep from one eye, Manfread noticed a slight change in colour.
“Well your getting there, if its even possible,” Manfread said unimpressed, he didn't appreciate the magnitude of the technique if it was possible and didn't really care either, “Your colour changed a hue, but your signature is still the same.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm
"changing the hue is the first step then. now let's try this."
he tried splitting his chakra into sections that would flow in different directions but have interlocking sections that would bind them all together into one continuous flow. begining to sweat from the ammount of stress he was putting on his body he knew he was soon going to reach his limit. while he was splitting he tried to siphon some into a hidden area and attempted to condense it with other chakra to maby reduce his chakra pool.
(5/8.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 pm
Manfread watched at Lucas focused his chakra, to the average eye it would look like he was wasting it in a fireworks like show but to Manfread's byakugan he could see the rhythm and patterns being forcibly changed. There was a slight reduction in out put, as Lucas began to sweat, his chakra was trying to condense its self.
“There is a reduction in out put centred around the chest,” Manfread said observing Lucas as he struggled away, “You trying to reduce the visible pool?”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Lucas grinned through clenched teeth. it was exactly what he was doing. not just the visible pool but the true pool. he'd be able to change it back to what it was before he changed it most likely as his body would have become acustomed to that size and would be able to fairly easilly fit back into the size. he attempted more condencing aiming for a genin sized chakra pool. it was hard and begining to strain himself. suddenly his altered chakra snapped back into an almost identical state to it's origional. this would cause Lucas to topple over and breath heavilly. his chakra pool would have become reduced but he hadn't been able to sustain an altered chakra properly while doing so. he then realised he needed to stabalize the technique by pouring more chakra into it.
(6/8.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 am
Manfread released his byakugan after Lucas toppled over, he watched as Lucas was breathing heavily and a surprising amount of chakra had been depleted. The pool was mostly back to normal, and much more stable now.
“Your chakra is unstable when you were condensing it,” Manfread said taking note of what he had witnesses, “Like shaking a pop and suddenly trying to open it without getting an explosion.”
Looking at Lucas, Manfread waited a few minutes before saying, “If you can still move and focus your chakra, then you should keep training until you collapse. That's what I would do.”
He sat down leaning against his sword, then he closed his eyes and said “The strong eat, and the weak are meat, so you can be sure as hell the enemy is trying to surpass you, so devour them first.”
He glanced up at the skull on his large sword, then looked back at Lucas, “If your struggling that much, James can patch you up, but why waste his energy at this level?”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at Manfread like he was clearly the stupidest person on the face of the planet.

"Manfread, do not even consider going out for the ANBU program. You are going to be an Onin plain and simple. Now shut the hell up with that survival of the fittest lone wolf bullshit. Lucas, give it everything you have. You can't ******** yourself up bad enough for me not to be able to heal you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm
Manfread blinked and looked over at James, then laughed.
“That's kinda contradictory,” he said, “Lone wolves don't last long. I'd rather be an alpha and rule with an iron tooth. Besides look he's fine there's not even a flesh wound and is it not true? Is the enemy not trying to get stronger then us?”
Scratching his head he had a feeling James thought he was an idiot, which might not be that far off as he recalled the various not so bright things he had done in his life. Unable to count then all on his hands he gave up and instead tried to count the scars he had from the the result of the stupid he had done. Not doing much better he said, “Well as long as I can fight I don't care what position they give me.”
Then he said quietly almost sulking, “And here I thought I was giving such nice encouragement, remind me never to take on a genin especially if they're related to you.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"We are more than wolves Manfread. The Alpha rules with strength because wolves are animals of pure instinct. Humans have more than that. My first real mission, me and Lucas took on five jounin just the two of us. They were all stronger in jutsu and physical strength. They were also Jashin. But me and Lucas split them up and kept them at range until it was one on one, and then we finished them. Lucas does not need to be pinned by his throat as a pep talk. He needs a friend to back him up. Just like we did that day. 'but why waste his energy at this level?' would imply me helping him at any point could ever be a waste of energy. I would heal your hangnail if it was bothering you Manfread. helping another Suna nin is never a waste."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Lucas raised himself from the ground with a grunt. this was certainly harder than he had thought it would be. and he'd figured it would be hard to begin with. he simply glared at Manfread and realized that he'd released his byakugan. that wouldn't help the situation as Lucas required it's help.
"manfread. i need your byakugan for this technique."
he said and then went back to trying to alter the state and condensing his chakra at the same time. he poured more chakra into it and this time it wouldn't snap back quite so much. however the condensed size seemed to be bouncing between two levels and didn't seem to want to settle down. Lucas knew he needed to calm that but if he did his concentration on the rest may become lax. he poured more chakra in to try to compensate.
(7/8 if Manfread activates Byakugan again.)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 am
“The strong eat.....together?” Manfread asked curiously, the thought had never really occurred to him. Currently the only Hyuuga in the Village made him the head successor and the only successor, and although he used his father's last name he was proud of his bloodline always trying to live up to the name. But he never really connected with others for some reason. Remembering his father left a bad taste in his mouth, and he hoped he would not have to see him soon.
“Right, right byakugan,” he snapped his byakugan back on and began to watch Lucas as he restarted his training. Lucas' chakra started to shift hues repeatedly, as well as his pool slowly went down then up again.
“Its changing between your standard colour and various others, and your pool is going down then up again,” he said watching Lucas for any other changes. “Jashin? Didn't they use to control the old capital and black market with the Anubis guard?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 am
Lucas worked hard on this. he needed to settle his chakra into something other than it's normal state. he poured all chakra into holding it where it was and then he used that chakra to push his chakra path to a different spot. it was hard and excruciatingly painful as he had used all but the essencial chakra up. once his chakra had stabalized the change in signature he would have it begin to condence the rest of his chakra. as he did so it seemed as if all his chakra just poured out and he passed out from lack of chakra. his chakra pool though unseen currently due to there being no chakra left in him had been shrunken (250) and his chakra signature had been significantly altered.
(chakra transformation 8/8.)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 pm
Manfread watched as Lucas passed out due to lack of chakra, to a normal person he looked no different however Manfread's byakugan could tell he had succeed. Lucas' chakra was no longer the light blue it once was, but instead a yellowish colour and his pool although depleted seemed much smaller then it was before.
“Oh, he did it,” Manfread said slightly surprised at Lucas' success still not really appreciating the magnitude of the technique. He looked over Lucas' signature trying to find any signs that would give him away to other sensory types. Manfread's byakugan couldn't find anything that would give Lucas away, and then he pondered how useful this technique could be.
“Hey this makes infiltration and sabotage easier right? He could easily sneak in and open the back door” he trailed off suddenly putting two and two together. His face suddenly light up and he said, “I take back all the nasty things I may have said or thought about this technique.”  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games