Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [250/250]
OOC: [Exit to Kaze's Office]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith smiled and ran after her.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San, James, Millenius, Al, and Sealed akane entered through the front doors of the hospital, though a silent alarm had been sent. A set of nurses took Al onto a gurney and began to check him over, making sure he was healed and in stable condition. Millenius came with him and stayed at his side the entire time, like any good guardian, watch dog, teddy bear, or...security golem would.

San was unfortunately busy with the outburst of Akane to be able to check with Al personally, but made a note to check in on him when this was all taken care of. The nurses and upper level security doctors lead the two VOID ninja through a set of secret doors to lower level, not one used for interegations or enemy autopsyies but for diagnosing and containing offensive pathogens and chemical weapons, while hopefully saving the unfortunate soul who was contaminated. San wasnt the expert at medicial jutsu, but James did transfer a jounin level understanding to him, so he was able to keep up with their mumbo jumbo speak. Finally, finding a way to interject as akane had been detoxed, cleared of all other known pathogens, cleaned, and set in his room, the konin spoke.

"James, work your magic. It secretly hurts my soul to have to do something like that to a buddy of mine. He out right aimed to attack me...he wasnt in his own mind...he seemed...possessed...i swear to god if that ******** EMD did it...ima...."

San alked a ways back in the observation room, sat down, and curled up hugging his knees. Why akane!...why.....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Sans shipments arrived, and the konin tried to get a smile, but was too worried with Akane. He reverse summoned his fluid on a summon seal, and his flash the other bin opened and its contents quickly...dissapeared? He then went back to hugging and cuddling his knees...waiting....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane laid in the bed, the marks keeping him at bay, but in his head, things were stirring up...

"Come on you pathetic worm, you know your friends are just using you... running on the boat with you cause they know you'll be a legend!" The figure said looking at Akane, it was the duplicate once again. this time, the duplicate was standing only a few feet in front of Akane. Akane glared at his copy and spoke "Who the ******** are you..." The look alike grinned "Well I'm you." "No your NOT" Akane said to the clone. "Fine, fine, you got me..." The look alike of Akane began to change, his hair shortened and he got taller. The clothing changed and the hands of the man were... were hideous. Massive bear like claws but human like appearance. The man's eye's were that red and green color of a Jiongu, but there were no stitches. "My name is Akio... and I am here to bring you home." Akane cocked an eyebrow at him with a glare that spoke of hate towards Akio. "I am home, I am in Sunagakure. This is home." Akio brought up his hand to cover his mouth but then burst out in laughter "Haha! You kidding me?! No, you were born in Hanagakure, during Desert Raid of Flower's you were taken from us and that wretched b***h Mitchiko took you, your so called grandmother as your memory tells me, Sunagakure stole you! They stole y-.. Hugh!" Akane's thread began to unweaved and reached out gripping the throat of Akio. Akane glared at him with a cold stare "I've heard enough of this crap... Get out of my mind." Akio held his throat in pain then reached up to his mouth biting his thumbe he rached out, his arm literally splitting like goop and gripped the lower jaw of Akane. Akane bit down on the thumb but nothing happened, his sharp teeth didn't even puncture the skin...

The blood dripped down Akane's throat and a seal formed in the back of his throat. Akane coughed up blood and Akio let go, as did the threads. Akane fell tot he ground onto his knee's and coughed loudly. "You b*****d..." Akio began to fade and grinned evilly "Don't speak a word of this..." Laughing was heard as he faded then all of it was gone... like a bad dream.

Akane's eyes back in the real word closed then opened, they were back to normal! Akane looked around as the marks were gone and all the jutsu's were gone... Akane wondered what this Akio was... Akane looked around and saw the restraint's. Doctor's seeing that he was once more stable, unbuckled the straps and Akane sat up. He looked at them and wondered what had happened. He heard an explosion in the area and he perked up, had the fight continued to here? Akane began to make his way out. But one of the doctor's stopped him. "Stop! Hrm!" Akane looked back and saw the man holding a mask... "Someone left this for you Hrm." Akane gripped the mask and hood, he put them on then was out the door.

Chakra Lvl :: 475 - 320c = 155c
Jutsu's :: Kai S+
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 pm
Al woke up to Sakesplosions going off around the village, and quickly left. After a quick sweep of the village, he determined they were coming from a nondescript warehouse, and went to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 pm
Millenius sighed, though only through body language, and chased after the al whom he was instructed to watch over.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[The Doctor only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

One--The Doctor--was fresh out from a recent surgery when he decided to go check up on good ol' Akane. Trotting down the hallway in his normal doctor-ish gear, he took the sounds eminating from the room as a bad sign. Peeking in, Akane's mouth was slowly twitching as various other events were happening upon him. One's eyebrows came close together in a fit of worry, as these symptoms could possibly lead one down a path of instability & eventual evility. Not something that The Doctor wanted, per se, but some people had a tendency to drift between good & evil at Akane's age. Looking down at the foot of the bed where his medical sheet hung, he noticed an incorrect ranking, & adjusted it to the proper setting. After all, Akane would be able to overcome this & return to being good, right? Right....?

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane laid in the bed, the marks keeping him at bay, but in his head, things were stirring up...

"Come on you pathetic worm, you know your friends are just using you... running on the boat with you cause they know you'll be a legend!" The figure said looking at Akane, it was the duplicate once again. this time, the duplicate was standing only a few feet in front of Akane. Akane glared at his copy and spoke "Who the ******** are you..." The look alike grinned "Well I'm you." "No your NOT" Akane said to the clone. "Fine, fine, you got me..." The look alike of Akane began to change, his hair shortened and he got taller. The clothing changed and the hands of the man were... were hideous. Massive bear like claws but human like appearance. The man's eye's were that red and green color of a Jiongu, but there were no stitches. "My name is Akio... and I am here to bring you home." Akane cocked an eyebrow at him with a glare that spoke of hate towards Akio. "I am home, I am in Sunagakure. This is home." Akio brought up his hand to cover his mouth but then burst out in laughter "Haha! You kidding me?! No, you were born in Hanagakure, during Desert Raid of Flower's you were taken from us and that wretched b***h Mitchiko took you, your so called grandmother as your memory tells me, Sunagakure stole you! They stole y-.. Hugh!" Akane's thread began to unweaved and reached out gripping the throat of Akio. Akane glared at him with a cold stare "I've heard enough of this crap... Get out of my mind." Akio held his throat in pain then reached up to his mouth biting his thumbe he rached out, his arm literally splitting like goop and gripped the lower jaw of Akane. Akane bit down on the thumb but nothing happened, his sharp teeth didn't even puncture the skin...

The blood dripped down Akane's throat and a seal formed in the back of his throat. Akane coughed up blood and Akio let go, as did the threads. Akane fell tot he ground onto his knee's and coughed loudly. "You b*****d..." Akio began to fade and grinned evilly "Don't speak a word of this..." Laughing was heard as he faded then all of it was gone... like a bad dream.

Akane's eyes back in the real word closed then opened, they were back to normal! Akane looked around as the marks were gone and all the jutsu's were gone... Akane wondered what this Akio was... Akane looked around and saw the restraint's. Doctor's seeing that he was once more stable, unbuckled the straps and Akane sat up. He looked at them and wondered what had happened. He heard an explosion in the area and he perked up, had the fight continued to here? Akane began to make his way out. But one of the doctor's stopped him. "Stop! Hrm!" Akane looked back and saw the man holding a mask... "Someone left this for you Hrm." Akane gripped the mask and hood, he put them on then was out the door.

Chakra Lvl :: 475 - 320c = 155c
Jutsu's :: Kai S+
Bonuses ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

[[Yes I know it's the same as the last post, I ffe'd up a bit XD Basically the last post was AKane spasming on a table.]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

San entered the hospital carrying Manny on a bed of Iron sand. Quickly telling the nurses what went occured, they took him from the bed to an actual gurney, and the iron sand dissipated from sight again. San figure he might as well stay by manny, and talk to him about training. He had no place else to be

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 pm
Manfread bolted up the familiar hospital room that he was usually put in, smelled the same and he looked around trying to find some cute eye candy. Instead he saw San.
“Oh, its you,” he said flatly, a little disappointed that there were no nurses bringing in a food tray, turning around in his bed Manny pulled out a sharp utensil and made another mark on the wall behind his pillow. He was gonna need a bigger wall soon... "Got anything to munch on?"  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

San removed a chocolate bar from his burden golem and handed it to the jonin with a shrug. He then got a small grin across his face, and spoke to manny in an equally calious voice.

"Oh, im guesing you were expecting some cute nurses instead of grimmy old me? OH im sorry, maybe next time ill leave you bleeding in the dojo or worse...finish you off myself...."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:56 pm
Taking the chocolate bar and ramming through it like a bull charging at a Spanish Matador who was to fat to move, Manny looked at San.
“You could have transformed, and looked the part” Manny said whipping the crumbs from his face, “I would have been happy with that.”
“Besides you couldn't finish me off. If you did who would spar with you and teach you your place,” he added grinning like a fiend and licking the goo from his fingers.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Keeping the grin on his face, the ninja smiled. It was manny alright, he seemed to be feeling better.

"Well i guess thats true. I would prefer you find a way to train that doesnt involve hospital visits, or ima take your nurse privileges away from you...and let millenius take care of you...."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:22 pm
“If your not knee deep in it how can you expect to enjoy it,” Manfread said stretching his arms. “Besides Twan started it. And its been a while since I was here last, I started to miss the nurses. There soo nice, especially when I....when they bring me tasty food."
Manfread clenched a fist to make sure everything was in one piece, now all he needed to do was escape and finish mastering body of stone. Maybe some bukijutsu too.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

San's biosense was not on the same level as James's, but he did understand most of the information flowing through. It seemed Manny was alright, and he could let him get back to the dojo. But.....might as well let him sweat it a little.

"Well as soon as the nurses get in here, they can release you and we can get out of here."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games