Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The stranger stated the obvious. Duh. Jae thought, narrowing her eyes. She was positive she had cracked some ribs at least when Shigeru had assaulted her with that weird series of kicks. The straight punch to her mid section was surely going to leave a mark but none of that mattered at the moment. She wouldn't have trekked it from the fields just to turn around and go to the hospital. It was of utmost importance that she speak to the Hokage. "...Lord Hokage is here... I think... He was a few hours or go." Jae turned around and moved to enter the room despite not having been given the Hokages permission to do so. She felt even more nauseous now that she moved. Don't throw up, don't throw up. She chanted to herself, her self made mantra for the moment. It wasn't until she had felt a warm hand grab her free arm and pull it upward and over someone's neck, that Jae realized she was being stopped from entering the room. She turned a nasty shade of white, the action of lifting her arm up had required a movement of moving her torso. "Stop!" She snapped, disengaging her arm from around his neck simultaneously. Jae didn't know which one was the bigger offense. Haku touching her so liberally or the idea that he thought she needed his help. "Look. Your intentions are good but they are wasted. I am not going to the hospital without speaking to the Hokage." With that, she collected herself a little bit and entered the room. Jae let both of her arms hang at her sides in a relaxed position, the girl appearing as if nothing was wrong. She didn't want to seem weak. It was a Kunoichi's worst nightmare to be thought of as inferior to her male peers. "I am sorry for entering without your permission Sir but I need to speak with you." Jae look the Hokage square in the face, flinching when she recognized the face of the man who had accepted her into the village when she had sought refuge. These people go through Hokages like tissue paper! She thought to herself, feeling very uncomfortable then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

The boy nodded, tucking his own hands behind his head, a trademark move of his since he was atleast seven. "Understandable. Dead people can't talk, though. Common knowledge." A chuckle escaped the lips of the Shinobi before it was cut short by the responsible half of his mind. If he were to laugh at such a situation, there could be grave consequences. "Oh, I need to speak with you, too, Lord Hokage. I guess my reason for coming is a bit less urgent, however."
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:0
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Karousu simply stood behind Haku for the duration of the conversation. The situation was making him a bit uncomfortable so he kept a hand on teh strp that released his weapon just in case.

[Alright Im good now]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Haku, although he didn't show it, couldn't take seeing anyone in that much pain in the corner of his eye. Apparently the Hokage was busy and at this rate, she would pass out and maybe worse. For someone to stand for this long with a wound like that, however, was amazing in itself. "Huh... You're going to die this way. Come on. You're going to the hospital." Performing what he had done the first time, the boy waved towards Karou and took the girl to the hospital. It appeared as if it would only take moments for her to die and he wasn't one to let someone die. No matter the reason or who they were.

AC:0
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

((I was given permission to do this by Muffins. So don't get mad at me))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm
Slowly, yet with a deliberate poise to each step, Moukogawa Wazurai approached the Hokage's office. His spear was being used as a walking stick, not for any physical necessity but rather because it had become a habit of his. Normally he would knock before entering, as was polite, but he was in a rather irritable mood. Who wouldn't be after being woken at 2 a.m. and asked to be the Hokage for the umpteenth time in your life, especially when all you want to do is stay curled up next to your wife of thirty years."Michishii, I hope I don't regret this decision." he muttered as he pushed open the door and stepped into the room.

"Hello there, I see they have you holding down the fort for now. At least you get to go back into retirement." Here he let out a chuckle in his deep but suave accent, "Well, they finally dragged me into this mess of a job. So if you don't mind, I'd rather like to rest my weary bones on that there chair." He said as he walked around the remains of the desk and stood next to Kazuya. "Well, sonny, going to let an old man sit down or not?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 pm
((The ********!?! Another Hokage!?!))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko walked through the hallways of the Hokages office,many would consider this a humbling experience,he however only saw incompetence. Long lines,stacks of paper and ideling Shinobi were aplenty here. A waste of time to him. He wasnt saying he could run it better,just saying it had the potential to be ran better. One day he would sit upon the mantle of Hokage,someday but not today. Today,he was starting his life as a Genin or to paraphrase: The Village errand boy. He knew what was expected of these ninjas and furthermore didnt expect to be challenged until he was a Chuunin,for these pitiful D-Rank's were no challenge to him. As he thought that he rounded to the Hokages room and raked his knuckles on the hard wood three times,as politness dictated he should

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 pm
When he received no reply, Wazurai swiftly brought the bladed end of his Twin-pronged Spear into the man's throat. Although, it appeared that he had actually killed the man sitting in the chair, it was in fact a clone. As the clone burst into a light breeze, the new Hokage sat down in the chair and laid his spear in his lap. Suddenly, there came a noise from his door; as if someone was rapping, softly still, rapping upon his office door. "Please, let yourself in." he said, his suave voice carrying gently out into the hall.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Reiko entered the office and the Hokage was...not what he expected to say the least. She seemed like a gentle man but in his lap lay a wicked looking spear. His eyes darted between that and himself,he was truly fierce. He reminded him of the ocean: Gentle but Merciless at the same time"My name is Reiko Uchiha. I am a new Genin and it is my goal to take your job" While some might find that as practical suicide he found that hiding your agenda and sneaking around never helped anyone,and he didnt need suspicion working against him. His peircing eyes stared into the Hokages,even without Sharingan most people found it hard to meet his gaze"That...thats my goal"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Wazurai merely listened quietly, keeping eye contact as a good listener should, as the young genin spoke about his dream to be Hokage. After the genin had finished speaking, silence reigned for but a moment before the newest Hokage spoke, "Well, why didn't you speak up about that before I got dragged into this mess." he said jokingly, laughing lightly but not insultingly before speaking once more, "I kid you of course, however, I would not be so jumpy towards this position without first knowing the full responsibility the title carries. Alas, you are more than likely here for something. What may I offer you today?"  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

The Hokage was...peculiar. He joked but in the next breath,turned to serious matters. He picked up on the fact that he not only came here for formalities sake,but bearing a request as well"You would be correct in that assumption. What I request of you is for you to kill me,or try to at least. You see,I want to,nay need to,force my Sharingan to awaken and quickly progress. The bigger my adversity the better chance of that happening" He stated the facts coldly,and simply as if he were saying what the weather outside was. He returned back to his straight faced self as he finished the explaination

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm
The Hokage got up from his chair, using his spear as a crutch, before walking over to the young man. Looking down upon him, Moukogawa Wazurai said in a cool, calm, collected manner, "I think not. However, you can clean up my Office as a reward for such a...foolish request. Perhaps, I shall consider it an official D-rank mission for you." Shuffling over to a bookcase, he pulled a small tome from the shelf and walked back to the chair. Sitting down, he placed the spear once more on his lap and reached into his robes. Retrieving his reading glasses, he placed them on and opened the tome a quarter of the way through. Looking back up from the book he said, "Do try and keep the noise down, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy my book."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

Night had knocked on the door to the Hokage's office waiting to be invited in, she had a high respect for the Hokage and other superiors. The Hokage's probably busy right now, maybe I should come back another time? The Genin toke a deep and calming breath, hoping she would be able to receive her headband and a scroll to train with. If I want to be an Anbu then I have to start small and work my way up. Here goes. Other thoughts had crossed her mind like what squad she'd be in if any and who she'd be with also about the missions ahead. One thing was certain she was ready for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu followed the anbu to the Hokages office and waited to know for Alzayer to arrive and enter with her. "Arigatou Anbu-san, I will wait here."
-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

The Gennin arrived, nearing the door of the Hokage's Office. He spotted a woman in all black who he had never seen before. But he was more curious about the ANBU Black Ops near her. 'Those are ANBU Black Ops, eh... They're quite the mysterious bunch.' Pushing past the door, Rai stopped, only to see that Night was already there. Along with an older looking man. "Wow... This village gets a new Hokage every second."

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 14x Exploding Tags/Notes

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games