Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai twirled and hid behind a pillar, that acted as a beam close to a wall; as her paper was ignited. She stared at the wall horrified. She gripped her shoulders as they shook a little from the fear of the flames. She wasn't sure if she could press on with her fight with Kein. She heard Kein say they were moving again. Dai steeped out from the pillar and nodded. She formed a seal and was gone with Kein seconds later. {Shunshin}

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 305 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

:: Techniques Used ::
*Shunshin
{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai sighed. "God damn it. . . they ditch me everytime they get the chance. I don't see why I try anymore. . . " Kicking herself off the wall the medic flipped her hair. She couldn't help but feel out of place around them. The woman badly wanted to punch something into a pulp. But considering her last fight with Reiko spars weren't really for her unless someone ended up in the hospital afterwards. "I need someone I can badly hurt without getting in trouble for it. . .someone I can use my negative chakra on." Disliking the thought she figured that she would follow them anyways. Clenching her fist she made a hand sign. "I may regret this, . . . but I sure as hell ain't healing their asses afterwards. . . Shunshin."
[Training Grounds]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 pm
Uinsean entered the dojo, flipping slowly through a few pages of his notebook, getting ready to train one of his students.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Walking into the dojo, Kenta looked around to see if he could find his sensei. Kenta was running a few minutes late, but he needed to stop off and pick something up. Shifting his weight a little bit, he lifted a flask up to his lips and took a drink of sake. Sure it seemed a little unorthodox drinking while training, but it had been a good little bit since Kenta last had a drink. He needed to keep some alcohol in his system or he would have been feeling down in the dumps.

Tucking the flask in a pocket, he finally spotted Uinsean and headed over to him. Giving off a slight smile, he stopped and stood there. "Alright. Let's get on this."

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠┨

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:50 pm
Uinsean had gathered up a few scrolls as he waited, and then looked over to see Kenta walking to him. He smiled lightly, and nodded. "I can't teach you much other than a basic attack, but trust me.. It's an effective one.." He spoke calmly, and readied himself. "Alright, the attack shouldn't take you more than an attempt or two, you seem physically able to perform it. You'll probably want to use this when you get an opening to surprise, and overwhelm your opponent. If you see this opening, then send your body flying towards them with a fierce mid-air kick. With training, I'm sure you might even be able to wrap up a fight with a decent opening.. Now, try it on me. Don't worry, I can take the hit, I have before." He chuckled, and brought his arms up to ready himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 am
User Image
User Image

As Kenta stood there listening to what his sensei had to say, he pulled out his flask one more time to take a quick sip of sake. Listening over what he was saying Kenta was able to get a good idea of what his sensei was talking about. From the way he talked it sounded like a move called Dynamic Entry. Kenta of course didn't know any of the moves for this taijutsu style, but he had taken a peek at training scrolls before and remembered some of the names. Giving a small nod when Uinsean finished talking. Kenta started to move back and away from his sensei. After all, one couldn't do a flying kick without some room.

Getting at a good distance, Kenta looked across it at Uinsean. Without a word, Kenta took off running and judging a good point to take off, pushed off the ground and went flying through the air. Taking the form of a flying kick, Kenta went flying right at his sensei.
Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] Learned!

User Image

┠┨

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 pm
Uinsean poured a small amount of chakra into his arms, and took the kick directly with his forearms. Then pushed back so he wouldn't be knocked over. Waiting for him to land, he rubbed the impact point. "Nice power.. Heheh, looks like you won't need too much assistance, and I can't give too much with this style." He spoke lightly to him, and took out a couple scrolls, presenting them to Kenta. "Here, the basics for each style, it seems that first came naturally.. However, I'll be right here if you need further assistance, or have any questions. The instructions in those should suffice, that's how I learned everything I know honestly." He chuckled as he flipped open his notebook, and began jotting things down. "You're free to train however you'd like for now." Uinsean smiled, and took a seat, waiting for whatever he'd needed to do next, or even questions.

((There ya go, all in your hands since I'm so busy atm.. My apologies, but I'll be on when I can if you need anything.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Landing on the ground, Kenta felt good about that move and his feelings were reinforced by his sensei's comments. Taking the scrolls in hand, Kenta gave a small nod. "Thank you. I will train hard." He didn't really want to hang around his senesi to much so he put some decent distance. He was still with in ear shot though encase he did have any question. Looking at the two scrolls, Kenta decided he would work on Konohagakure no Taijutsu for a little bit. Placing the other scroll in his jacket, Kenta opened the other one up and looked at it. Looking down the list of techniques the next one would be Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ]. The description was pretty short but it seemed like a fairly basic technique to use.

Giving off a small nod to himself, Kenta placed the scroll on the floor and gave himself a good amount of distance between him and a training dummy. Pulling off his jacket, he grabbed a drink from the flask real quick and looked at the dummy. "Time to take you down." He gave a small laugh and took off running. Pushing off the ground, Kenta jumped into the air and went flying down at a slight arc heading for the dummy. His foot made contact with the chest and Kenta pushed off. Landing on his feet, he rushed forward sending a right jab to the dummy's face. Then a left jab to the chest. Right kick to the ribs. Left kick to the knee. He threw in a few more punches and then pushed back. The dummies were built to be strong, so he didn't do much damage which was fine. He went through the technique once again just to make sure he got the feel for jumping in the air. Of course, unless he decided to make up a few combos, it was left into the open what he could do when using it. Feeling good about it, he picked the scroll back up and started to read the next technique.
[1/1] Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] Learned!

User Image

┠Jutsu Used:┨

((It's cool. ^^ Training by myself won't be to bad. lol))

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Looking over the info on the next technique, it would appear that it was called Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ]. It sounded like a pretty interesting and simple technique, but then again, it probably wasn't that easy spitting toothpicks out of one's mouth. However, Kenta didn't have any toothpicks on hand, so after a little walking around, he finally found some. Shifting his weight a little bit, he stood in front of the dummy. He had about twenty toothpicks in hand.

Pulling one out and placing it in his mouth he nodded. Giving off a small nod, he spit the first toothpick out trying to watch where it went. He caught sight of it, but it was grossly off in comparison to where the dummy was. "Guess this will be a little bit harder then I thought." He gave a small laugh and pulled another one out going through the same thing. With each time, he got a little bit closer to the dummy and finally he would start hitting it. However, at first, they were all over the place. Hitting the dummy in the head, then the leg, then the chest, then the arm, and etc. Finally though, with about the last ten toothpicks, Kenta found his pace. Putting in the right amount of air, arch, etc. Kenta was hitting his mark in just about the same spot every time. Finishing off with the last one, Kenta nodded feeling good about it and ready to move on.
[1/1] Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] Learned!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked into the dojo, hoping to observe the competition that she wouldface during the chunin exams.She pushed her bangs behind her ear as she took a seat on a wooden bench near the entrance. This year would be hard, and she missed last year's exam so that she could train some more. She wanted to perfect her craft and skills. There was still much she needed to learn since she still hadn't learned any techniques involving her natrual chakra element. She sighed before her emerald green orbs traveled up to the figure of a tall guy with two horns poking out of the sides of his head.He was adorable to tell you the truth. He seemed to be training hard along with what looked like his sensei. She smiled before deciding to speak with him. Tsukino got up and stood next to the boy.

"Are you a genin by chance?" She asked curiously. He could prove to be a challenge during the exams, and it would be good for her to make some friends before the competetion.

Chakra: 275/275

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Looking at the scroll, it would seem like he learned all of the stage one techniques. But why stop there? He decided he would get a few stage two techniques under his belt. After all the ones, he worked on weren't that tiring. Looking over the list, there were quite a few on the list. Taking a few minutes to read everything over, he finally picked the one out he wanted to learn first. It was called Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ]. The idea behind it was to pretty much send a powerful kick under the chin of the opponent and send them flying into the air. It also called for pretty fast speed, but Kenta figured that could be worked on later. If one could still get enough power, behind the kick it wouldn't really matter.

Placing the scroll down, Kenta was about to work on the this next technique when he heard a female voice coming from behind him. Turning around, the few long strands braided hair whipped around. Shifting his weight a little bit, Kenta looked over at the girl that was standing near him. She looked pretty hot, he had to say, but of course he wouldn't actually say it. Giving off a small smile he would answer her question. "Yes I am. The name's Kenta Takahashi. Is there anything I can help you with?'

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled gently yet there was a slyness to it. She raised a eyebrow at the sound of his name. Something about it sounded familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it.Oh well, at the moment the origins of his name were irrelevant. She stood up straight with her hands on her hips. Her emerald eyes traveled up and down his body before a smirk creeped across her face. She was a sly one, no?

"Im Tsukino Kazuki. Medical nin extrodinare at your service."She said with a wink. She wondered what clan the boy came from since he had a unnatrual physique. And the horns were a dead give away that he belonged to a clan. She contiued to size hime up and determine what to think of him should she have to fight him later on.

"It's very nice to meet you and since you are a genin....Are you participating in the chunin exams this year?" She asked warmly.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta watched her movements as she looked him over. He started to think back to when he was younger. Eyes always watching him. People always whispering about him. He didn't like it, but now wasn't the time for that. No things where different these days. He was a shinobi. Who cared what other people thought about him. A free handed lifted up and touched the headband around his neck just to reassure him that he was a shinobi.

Hearing her next question, Kenta was pulled back into the conversation and his eyes almost lit up. "I hope so. I was in the middle of doing some training. When I was done, I was going to go as the Hokage and see if I had his permission to compete." Hopefully he would be allowed to. He didn't have much jutsu under his belt but if Kenta could join, he wouldn't pass up a challenge like this. "What about you?" He asked looking over to Tsukino.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino's smile left her face as she watched the boy somewhat become lost.His facial expressions showed a sign of confusion.Her eyebrow raised again.Either he was trying to read or she was just having a hard time reading him. She shook the thought since she was a very observant ninja. A skill she prided herself on. She could read people like they were a open book and easily tear down the walls they put up to shield who they really are. As a medic this skill is important because when evaluating a patient, especially when in the midst of combat, you have to be able to diagnose them quickly. In order to save lives she needed to be observant and quick with her thinking. She snapped back into reality as his facial expression brightened at her question about the Chunin exams.

"Of course im participating. I have to go get permission as well, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot." She said after she palmed her forehead. She couldn't believe she had forgotten to get permission from the kage.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta couldn't help but laugh at Tsukino's reaction when he mentioned her getting permission from the Hokage. Moving some of his hair out of his face he just smiled. "Yeah kind of important there. Well I wish you the best of luck getting in. If we both make it, maybe we'll meet up on the battle field." He of course meant that in a friendly kind of way. It was kind of nice someone just coming up and talking with him. His mind drifted back to his past for a second, but he stopped before it got to far. Quickly jumping back he shifted his weight a little bit. "So anything else you want to talk about?" Kenta wasn't super good at small talk and kind of even worse when in the middle of training. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk, he was just focused.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games