Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 pm
| Konohagakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai returned this passionate long and deep kiss. When Kein sighed, Dai sighed as well to the interuption. But Kein was a Sannin and couldn't shoo people away. His guidance was always neede. She giggled when he scooped her up in bridal style and sat her on the arm of the chair. Kissing her again slowly before telling her he'd be right back. His hand trailed down her body slowly while he told her that he promised. "I'll be right here." She whispered back to him before Kein moved to the door. Dai took her boots off and sat them out of the way. She combed her fingers through her hair and quietly waited for Kein to return.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein cocked his head to the side a bit as he smiled and said," Very observant. No you wouldn't have. My girlfriend Dai and myself just moved here from... elsewhere." When he said he was his neighbor he smiled and said," Pleased to meet you. I will try to keep the kids quite. I hate to be blunt but I am a bit busy is there anything I can do for you?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:41 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

He felt a bit odd when e said elsewhere, but was none of his business. "Oh, you have kids? Must be great, having a family." He said as his expression saddened a little. "Oh, i'm sorry if I'm disturbing you." He said bowing.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai sat quietly on the arm of the couch listening to the conversation. This boy, their neighbor, was an orphane like her. Dai stood up and walked over to the door. She smiled at the boy. "Hi there. I'm sure Kein didn't mean to upset you." She tapped the back of her hand on Kein's chest with a giggle. "Maybe, if you'd like, you can come over and have dinner with us and...our...daughters, sometime.?" She said to the boy. Feeling out of place when she said 'daughters'. Though she had watched Koan and Mikki grow since brith and had taken care of them on days Fuyu needed a break. She decided that it wasnt to odd to call them her's after all. "We'd be more than happy to have you over..." Dai tilted her head to the side with a warm smile.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at at the girl and smiled as she spoke. "Oh uh, thanks. I'd really like to. Are you sure it isn't intruding to much?" He asked, not wanting to put them out in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as Dai joined him and said," Na its ok dont worry about it and of course we would love to have ya. " However Dais words registered just a second or two late. She had said OUR daughters. What did that mean? He knew Dai loved him and all but was she willing to go that far that quickly. He shook his head quickly as he moved behind Dai and wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder with a smile.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:01 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai placed her hands on top of Kein's when he stopped behind her. "Though, maybe after we get settled into life here." She spoke softly. "We traveled a great deal and the girls are sleeping now." She closed her eyes and kept smiling. "We're a bit tired from the travel." Dai couldn't stop the yawn that passed by her lips. She covered her mouth and laughed softly. "Sorry about that. I guess I'm a little tired too." She opened her eyes and continued to smile. She loved Konoha, strangly it felt like home. The people were nice and the Hokage seemed to enjoy having Kein and Dai there. I love it here. Though she would miss the thunder storms of Kumo. Konoha would be a new chapter in her life.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu was glad he made friends with them and thought of something. "Well, I can understand that. I just got back from a really long mission myself. If you need anything at all, come over and ask." HE said as he turned around"I'll let you sleep then." Enters his place.

((If you need something, just quote me.))  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Jae was saving for a better place for her and her mother but for the moment she had jammed her mother in her common apartment. Leading Shikatsu to the apartment complex she led him up to her room. Pausing at the door she looked over her shoulder at him, a little nervous having someone enter her home. "Make yourself at home, let me just run into my room to get the cloak." Jae said, pushing the door open in the same moment she spoke. Tossing her keys on a table in the middle of her living room, she kicked off her shoes at the entrance and darted toward her room. The door was open slightly, displaying her bedroom. Laying in her bed was her mother. And IV drip was settled on the side, the wire attatched to her sleeping mom. Jae entered the room and closed the door behind her quickly before he saw even more. Leaning against the closed door she let out another small sigh. Looking out across at her mother's sleeping figure she headed toward the edge of the bed, checking the bag as she did. Still half full. Reaching down, Jae smoothed the hair away from her mothers face and pulled her covers up to her chin. Tucking her in like a child almost. Kissing her on the cheek, Jae moved to the closet and picked out Shikatsu's cloak. It didn't take her long to exit the room, Jae shutting the door as quietly behind her as possible. "Sorry about that. She's a little sick right now. " Her voiced was a lot more hushed than before, Jae emphasizing her point. "Would you like something to drink?" She offered, holding his cloak out to him. It was the least she could do. She had worried him after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu entered her apartment and looked around before seeing the little bit of her room he did. He sat down and waited for her to return. After a little bit she came out with his cloak in hand. He stood up and nodde when she asked him for a drink. "If it's not to much trouble." He asked pausing before he continued. "So, who is that in your room?" He asked, hoping to to make her mad by asking.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein gave a friendly smile as the boy walked away. He wasnt tired but it seemed Dai was so he gave her a quick hug and said," Why don't you get some sleep." Then once again his thoughts caught up to him and he stood up with his hands still on her stomach and said," Wait you said OUR back there? Humm OUR kids....... got a ring to it I will admit that much."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai closed the door and turned to recieve a quick hug from Kein. "But I'm not that tired. It was a small yawn." She giggled. Her laughter faded for a moment when Kein's hands were still on her stomach when he fully stood up. She listened to him, when he was finished and commented that what she had said had a nice ring to it. "I realize that it wasn't my place to call the girls such." She placed her hands against his. "It was a simple slip of the tongue." Dai smiled at the feel of his strong hands. "And in a way, Koan and Mikki kinda are like, if they were, my daughters. I took care of them so much when you or Fuyu asked that...I kind of adopted them in heart." She closed her eyes and smiled. "I hope that is alright, with you."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled softly as he slid his hands from her stomach to her waist and kissed her softly. He broke the kiss after a moment and said,"Its ok, they have adopted you and they want you. Besides im more than cool with it." He gently cupped her cheek with his palm as he kissed her once more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai closed her eyes as his hands moved from her stomach to her waist as he kissed her softly. She smiled at him when he told her that the girls adopted her and wanted her, besides he was more than cool with it. She leaned her cheek into his hands as he cupped it. She placed her hand upon his and opened her eyes to his. Her bright green eyes shining with happiness that he had said such.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A soft smile spread across his lips as he looked deep into her emerald eyes. They were without a doubt on of his favorite things about her. He gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb and gently pressed his forehead to hers. He didn't know what he was feeling at the moment but he liked it. "Wie ein Kapitel endet, so beginnt die andere. Meine Liebe zu dir schreiben werde diesen Vers." The words flowed from his lips barely audible as his lips touched hers once more. His hands slid around behind her to pull her in close.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games