Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi appeared in the middle of the office and almost immediately a nurse ran up to him. "Sir! Please hurry! Earlier there was a riot and many people were crushed in the commotion." She'd yell at him as she drug him to an emergency room. Once he got in he saw a man laying in the middle of the room on a medical bed. Quickly Ryouichi would run over and pull on some gloves. He'd look at the examination report soon as the gloves were on. Most of his bones broken, extremely blood loss, internal injuries, and a few other things. " Well, this is going to be difficult." He'd say as he put the examination clipboard back where it had previously been. Quickly he'd go by the man's side. "Nurse I need a Iv with this man's blood type." He'd say and was soon rewarded with exactly what he had asked for. He'd quickly hook the Iv up to the man and allow it to start supply the man with blood. He would then raise both of his hands up over the man and start to channel chakra into his hands. Once the charka was channeled to his hands, a small ball of chakra would form in his hands. Then this ball would be used to heal the mans wounds around his body. This process would take a while, especially on the man's more extreme wounds but, it would be dealt with. Once Ryouichi was sure that he had pulled the man away from death's door step he would change the chakra to start healing the man's bones. He'd continue to heal the bones until all of the ones he could heal were healed. There was unfortunately some bones that were far too shattered for him to repair but, he healed what he could. Ryouichi would then finish up the procedure by healing any wounds that he didn't heal before. He would then look at the nurse as he wiped the sweat off his head. "This man will probably be unconscious for a bit. Just give him time before you tell him that he probably won't be able to use his legs again..." He'd say as he looked down at the floor. Yes it was true. The man's spinal cord was one of the few places that he couldn't heal but, it was because of it being shattered into several pieces. Silently, he would make a handseal and disappear from the hospital.

Assist The Hospital - A Rank Complete
Exit to Hokage's office.

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxhe crystals having been removed, Kyoto stood up, locking her knees and straightening her legs as she ran her palms down her gentle frame, straightening her skirt and wiping the pink fragments from her clothing. Reaching into the rim of her boots, she plucked a pink fragment, tossing it toward Tsuki who still lay on the ground, her fur shifting in sync with Kyoto's breathes. Kyoto turned back toward the hospital doors, the group had dispersed and it was time to get on with her duties. Tsuki struggled to stand, her golden composition repairing itself from it's resulting displacement caused by the crystal walls. The pair then left, heading toward the Hokage's office with a new objective in mind.

:: Exit ::
[ To Hokage's Office ]

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 753/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara carried the young senju into the hospital where a doctor and several nurses ran up to him asking what had happened. "It was a spar that went wrong, he should be fine possibly some broken bones and a minor concussion as well as minor burns but nothing life threatening." The nurses took the Senju from his arms and laid him gently on a stretcher as they carted him off down the hall. After the doctors carted off Ryouichi Ibara turned and exited the hospital heading toward ANBU HQ for his rendezvous with Ryoku.

[ Exits to ANBU HQ ]

O.O.C: Sorry hard not to control a limp body >_<

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Brooystart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 am
chakra || 825/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi was carried away to one of the emergency rooms where a doctor came into to start right away. A nurse gave him the diagnosis that the Hokage had come up and the doctor started his own. "If there is a concussion we'll have to get help. If there is broke bones we'll probably need help since we can't heal them. I'm sure he wants to get back to normal. These burns aren't that bad but, they need to be better. We're going to need a medical-nin. Please send a nurse to go find one." The doctor would say then the nurse would take off at a run towards the hokage's office.

O.O.C: It's fine. I pretty much gave you full control when I did that.

[Nurse exits to Hokage's office]

Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm
chakra || 825/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

As soon as the nurse got there she lead the man directly to the emergency room in which Ryouichi was held. She would then bow to the man before she would leave the room.

Ryouichi was laying on a bed in the middle of the room while ad doctor was performing further analysis on the boy. "Broken arm, broken collar bone, major to minor burning along the back, possible concussion, and possible internal injuries." The man said out lout as he wrote all of this one on a clipboard, not noticing that someone had come into the room.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu had entered just as the doctor listed off the injuries the kid had sustained. It seemed as tho it was pretty bad. He walked in closer and sighed loudly, showing he was there. He walked up and placed his hands over the boys body and quickly took a diagnosis to make sure there was nothing more severe hidden from the doctor.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:51 pm

"Oh a medical-nin." The doctor said as he noticed the man behind him. He would then back up slightly to allow the man more room if it was needed. "I have performed a full diagnosis. I just can't tell if there was any internal bleeding. Perhaps you'll know." The doctor said.

The doctor was indeed correct on the broken collar bone, broken arm, minor to major burning, and it did seem there was some internal bleeding. There was no concussion to be found though.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:46 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/255 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu found what the doctor said to be mostly accurate. "His bones will heal on their own, but i can relieve the pain. The burns and internal bleeding I can help with." He said as his hands started to glow green. He slowly moved them over the young ninjas body. The burns slowly healed as well as correcting the internal damages.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm
chakra || 1040/1040 xxxxx stamina || 310/310 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

The burns on the body slowly faded away and all traces of the internal bleeding was gone. Almost as soon as his body was healed, Ryouichi's eyes opened. "Huh?" He said as he moved up slightly, then feelling a headache come on and his arm and collar bone hurting he decided it was for the best if he just laid back. "Ugh what happened?" He'd ask as he laid still.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:45 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu watched as the boys body healed. As it finished, he woke up and started asking questions. "I just finished healing the worst part of your wounds. Your collar bone and arm are still broken tho. The'll heal in time tho so just take it easy. As far as how you got your wounds, maybe you could fill me in?" He asked as he studied the boys body, making sure all of the burns were healed.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm
chakra || 900/1040 xxxxx stamina || 310/310 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

As soon as Ryouichi heard his arm and collar bone were broken he rose his hand up to his arm and started to pour healing chakra into it, without handseals. "Hmm. Well, I was told in order to become a jounin I had to spar someone. It was the Hokage. When, we were sparring he was coming at me with techniques that honestly would have killed me if I weren't careful. I remember using the Shushin technique then, I appeared behind the hokage, he disappeared and then I blacked out." He'd say as he put his hand down to his collar bone and started to heal his collar bone as well.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ]
Official Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient’s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces (comminuted fracture, or ‘What Gaara did to Lee’) with this technique.
Guild Description: See the official description.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened to him and then understood why he was so hurt. Fighting the Hokage was always a risk, even in a friendly spar. He new this all to well in fact."I see, i'm glad you're not more hurt then. What is your name by the way?" He asked, watching the young ninja use a medical ninjutsu to heal his bones.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 pm
chakra || 957/1040 xxxxx stamina || 310/310 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"My name is Ryouichi Senju." He'd say as he rolled his shoulders back a bit and sat up. "Thanks for healing me. It helped a lot. Now, I can get back to training and doing other things for the village." He'd say as he started to get out of the bed.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu put his hand on the boys shoulder and stopped him from getting up. "You're welcome for healing you, but you must take it easy or you'll over do it. Trust me on that. " He said with a small smirk.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 pm
chakra || 957/1040 xxxxx stamina || 310/310 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi looked at the hand on his shoulder as he was stopped from rising up out of the bed. "I know how the whole healing process works. I'm not going to over exert myself but, my body should be fine now. I can get back to training." Ryouichi would say to the person. He had only been a shinobi for what seemed like forever. He got into a spar and had a bad time. Ryouichi needed to prepare for the next time, for the next time he might now survive.

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games