Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae's smug expression never faltered the entire time Noctis set forth the plan to move out, even taking into account that Reiko would remain outside. Watching in her peripheral, as Reiko took notice of something and went about setting clones in place, Jae remained squatted where she was. She had stopped creating doodles the moment Hitomi took her seat beside her. Looking to Hitomi, a thoughtful expression flitted across the pink haired Kunoichi's face. "Shireoyo." Jae said, falling back to her native tongue. She was being stubborn now and wanted to be vehement about it. She was going to give Noctis as hard a time as she possible could. Why? It was simply amusing to her and she was waiting for him to 'blow'. That and it was all part of her grand facade. If everyone underestimated her flakey personality then when she finally rose to her actual potential it would be unexpected and play to her liking.

As Hitmoi secretly confided in her about her wish to be a Konin, Jae mildly recalled her own aspirations. At one point all she had wanted to do was beat down each and every Saiketsu from her generation but that changed the moment she was alienated from her mother and homeland. Then she had wanted revenge upon an old friend who had ended her friends life. She had let the latter go, finding peace within herself enough to forgive both Shigeru and herself. Now she was unsure of herself. She had a knack for immersing herself in the heat of other villages and stealth. Maybe she could be some spy or something. Jae's smug expression returned as she finally came around.
"Let's go play backup then." Jae mused, standing up abruptly. She dusted herself off haphazardly and playfully pushed on Hitomi's body with her bent knee. "At least I'm not the only one." Jae said, referring to Hitomi's thoughts about having wanted to join in on the action. Following the other's at a leisurely pace and spacious distance, Jae seemed for all purposes completely relaxed and at home with herself. Her gaze was bright and expression still ever so smug. It seemed more like she was preparing to participate in a game or something rather than a possible dangerous mission. She was only doing this so that the Hokage would not reprimand her later on, otherwise she would have stayed outside.

[ooc : Translation : 싫어요 // Shireoyo // I dont want to. ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis heard everyone speaking and talking. He just wanted to get them moving. "Of course he is planning some sort of trap, We are going into his territory." He saw and heard the explosion and before he could say anything. Reiko vanished, the clones explained. Though Noctis was a bit ticked he just ran off and disregarded the mission. He sort of understood the need to protect his home. But if Jack did get away and get through the clones. It would be Noctis head. He just had to make sure it didn't get that far. He heard Jae say something and it didn't sound like her agreeing with him. He sighed and rubbed his temples he swore he was going to turn her into a popsicle. As they walked into the cave Noctis touched the wall. It was flat and smooth."This isn't a normal cave..."He muttered to them as they continued walking. This was created he was sure of it. Suddenly the path headed downward and that where they headed.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Jae whistled upon hearing Noctis's deduction. It was a comment relative to the walls of the cave he was touching. "Well. Isn't Jack the little artisan. I mean who would have guessed, pumpkins aside." Jae was still being a smart a** but even her words sounded harsh to her ears. She cringed slightly, her voice a little louder thanks to their surroundings. She was a little brat but she wasn't a b***h. "Sorry. Caves get to me." Jae apologized, not looking at Noctis and preferring to take interest in the very walls he had been inspecting prior.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu nodded to what Reiko said and then after thinking about what Hitomi had said he followed them into the cave. "Well it is dark in here, that works for me." He said as he started formulating plans in his head for what could lye ahead. He was figuring out any way he could to win.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 420|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi heaved herself up and followed the others into the cave silently. She sped up slightly so she would be ahead of the others but still behind Noctis. She would be one of the first to detect or see Jack in case she needed to quickly cast a restraining genjutsu. In the poor light of the cave, her crimson eyes seemed to have a sort of dull, threatening glow to them. She listened to the others but didn't reply, instead choosing to be silent. Jack might be listening to their every word. She kept her gaze onward and her chakra alert and sensitive to any foreign signals. 'Jack is only a bother. Something else...something...' In the midst of these thoughts, she was glad it was too dark for the others to notice her out-of-character seriousness. 'I shouldn't make any assumptions though. Once It starts to shift, that's when I can be sure,' Hitomi sighed and shook her head to rid herself of such dark and depressing thoughts. Instead she looked on ahead and went through a list of plans that would work against Jack Pepon.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:04 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at the others able to smell their scents fairly easy. Jack though, was different. He didn't have a distinct scent. Only the smell of pumpkin. It doesn't help that the whole cave smells this way She growled in her thoughts wondering if Steel would be able to tell the difference. This is some Doton jutsu. . . I could counteract with my Raiton.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:07 pm
As the group traveled further and further into the cave, the sound of stone grinding against stone could be heard, followed by faint footfalls. The sounds grew louder as they approached a large opening in the cavern.Within the well lit opening lay a large pumpkin patch and a huge object draped in an Orange cloth. A team of Pumpkin creatures were driving a crank round and round, like a merry-go-round, causing water to flow into the patch and create more pumpkins at a rapid pace. In the center of it all, lazily sitting upon a throne of pumpkins and obsidian, sat Jack Pepon. "Welcome boys and girls...to my laboratory. I hope you don't mind, I hadn't planned on guests so soon and I don't have any snacks prepared. Ushishishi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked around the area analyzing everything with her eyes. "I knew I smiled a pumpkin patch. . ." She said in a lot tone. Looking over at Noctis she spoke even softer, "I can take the creatures at that thing. Whatever he's planing with it must not profit us." Now, Eclipse had her assassin face on. She was ready for a fight. Not many saw this side of her, and those that had. Never lived to tell of it.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi sucked in a breath as her eyes landed on the mechanism and sheer amount of pumpkins around her. Would spending chakra at this point be worth it? Her eyes skimmed over Jack but her gaze didn't settle on him for long. It wasn't safe. She took a small step towards Noctis and with the faintest of whispers asked, "Hidden Mist Technique. Yes or no?" She couldn't risk asking the question in a complete sentence for fear of unwanted ears eavesdropping. "The amount of moisture in the air might give you an advantage. But for that, we'll have to sacrifice visibility,' she added, her eyes skimming over the pumpkins. In her mind, she was already making an estimate to how many there were. The numbers were too large for her liking.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 pm

As they approached the 'light at the end of the tunnel', Jae could hear distinct noises and something along the lines of 'clank, clank, clank'. It was eerie and vibrated off the walls that encased them as they walked in their line. As all of them broke through the threshold, Jae narrowed her gaze. It was a big contrast coming from almost pitch black surroundings to total luminescence. It took her a second to physically adjust, her pupils dilating until they were mere specks. Once she could 'see' again, Jae's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Pointing at Jack sitting on his throne, Jae looked quite comical. "Pumpkin king!" She burst into laughter, clutching her sides as the tremors surged through her. It was the weirdest phenomenon she had ever come across and that was saying a lot. She lived in Yukigakure her whole life. Myths were created out there. As her laughter subsided, Jae dabbed at the corner of her eyes. Pointing to Jack once again she looked to the group, no one in particular. "When we dethrone him can I take that to the Hokage?" Jae asked, still fixating on bringing him back a souvenir. Slowly dropping her hand she took notice of the other female Kunoichi's demeanor and sudden zeal to begin the mission. Jae was more than willing to hurry this along as well. "That's okay Jack..." Jae said, her smug gloat seemed to give her a dangerous glint. Slipping on the little leather gloves in her pocket, she strapped them on with ease, clenching her fists to make sure they were on properly. "I like just about everything pumpkin and you've got plenty of those running around. I'll settle for them instead." She might as well have fun with this. Noctis was not going allow them to engage in battle directly with Jack. Taunting him was the next best thing.

Jae could hear Hitomi already planning something, her voice directed toward Noctis. Was it safe to just stand there and wait for orders? Jae scanned the room, her ease still giving her that lax posture. More than likely she would have to use her 'Bee's'. If she used more of her bloodline she would drain herself out. It would be too much of an effort to fight if she became anemic during the heat of the battle. She would hold off on anything extraneous. She had her water and wind elements to work with. Those should serve her purpose just fine. Rolling her shoulder, as if to work out a knot, she looked to the opposite side of the room. Already she had a good sense of the amount present in the room. They could hold them off but that alone would keep them occupied. Flooding the room was an option but she was sure that would only keep the 'undead pumpkins' at bay for just a few seconds. Tricky, tricky. There was also that 'thing' being hidden behind the veil. Whatever it was, she was sure it was weird. Nothing about anything Jack was doing made sense and because of that she understood enough to be a little uneasy about what was behind the cover.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu looked at Jack as they arrived at his 'Laboratory' and looked at all of the pumpkins. He crouched down, closed his eyes, and thought of a plan that could wipe them out. He thought of one, but if he told the others, it may not work. Then again, if he didn't, they could die. He decided to wait until the last possible minute to do it. He stood up with another plan and smiled. "With as strong as you are, or at least claim to be, you use it to make pumpkins. Why?" He asked sarcastically yet totally serious.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at Jack and all the pumpkins he was creating. The first thing they needed to do was stop that thing pouring the water onto the patch and making more pumpkins."No mist, The first thing I want you four to do is stop that water, The sooner we stop that the sooner pumpkins stop spawning and we can all take Jack out."He whispered to them so Jack wouldn't hear., the number of pumpkins growing continued to increase and increase. He could handle Jack while they did that."Why are you doing this Jack? What do you get out of all of this."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse listened in an tried not to crack a smile at Jae's reactions to it all. As she hear the others talking with her wolf-like hearing her eyes darted around taking in everything analyzing what they and herself was going to do. She spoke in a soft and low voice only for her 'teams' ears. "The waterfall will be guarded none the less by pumpkin's. If anything my blades can slice easily through them. Then once we get up there we have to find a way to stop it. If Noctis froze the water then Jack could just break it, allowing it to flow once more. But maybe if he made it more dense and concentrated it won't crack as easily." Night thought for a few moments. It wasn't good for them to stay put like this, she figured they'd have to finish this up fast or they might get into some trouble.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I agree with Night. You are the one who can freeze the water. But in the same time, someone will have to distract him..." Hitomi added in a hushed tone. She began to tap her foot out of nervousness and impatience. "We need to hurry! Do you want me to distract him with a genjutsu while you freeze the water? Or should I go for the pumpkins who'll probably try to kill you if you get near it?"

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:42 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis sighed, why couldn't they just do as ordered. This was not the time to be coming up with Ideas."No, Then we will have to worry about Jack or the pumpkins destroying the ice. Go the mechanism, and destroy the crank. They need it to force the water into the patch. No crank no water, Now go!"He whispered in a commanding voice. Even if he wanted to go with the freezing the water Idea which he had already thought of. Jack was way beyond their level. He was probably beyond Noctis as well. They wouldn't be able to distract him well enough.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games