Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee walked the streets and stared into the sky above. Something was still off, something was causing the flames to shift in an odd way. She peeled her eyes away and sighed, trouble wasn't far behind. "Where is my brother?" She questioned as she crossed her arms and started down the streets.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked down the streets between the buildings of importance while still on her mission. Deciding to stay for a while and see if anybody shady was walking down the village, Kirumi tried to fit in by walking along the streets as well, seeming as if she was a small child looking for some friends to play with. She continued this disguise for around several minutes before seeing no really important people and calling this area of the village safe. Walking south of her current position, Kiri continued on with her patrol.

Mission Participating In
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara stepped down the street flashing a single handed seal as he moved and began to drift slowly into the air. As he floated mid air he paused for a moment soaking in the sun and allowing the breeze to waft past his nose, he smelled a few wonderful things, the smell of cooking ramen, the flowers in bloom and one paticular foul odor coming from the direction of the bath house. He looked that way and noticed that yes, indeed the building was still burning, it actually was little more than a pile of smoldering rubble at this point. Ibara frowned as the squad that had been sent to repair it before it got to that point had obviously failed their mission horrendously. Ibara lifted his right leg pressing against seemlingly nothing before shooting off like a rocket. [ Exits to Gates]

O.O.C:-

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm
Jocasta walked to the streets of Konoha, she loved it here and she was happy that everything seemed back to normal since the Kyuubi attack sometime ago. She walked and saw a woman struggling to walk her massive dog, she walked up and looked at her " Are you having troubles? " She laughed, the dog was honestly big for no reason; just a big cuddly thing and she would be happy to walk the dog for her:

" Yeah, hes just super social and its hard to walk him sometimes. "

" Well, I can walk him for you if you would like to continue to shop if you would like... "

The lady seemed to look at her astounded... " ABSOLUTELY!! " She laughed and handed the leash over to Jocasta " I'll be back if you wanna just walk him around the village for a bit. "

Jocasta looked at her and nodded " You can count on me. " She smiled and waived at the lady as she walked away " Well.. it's just you and me big guy. " She petted the massive dog and they walked around the streets.

Quote:

Mission Time:

Title: Walk A Pet
Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm
Jocasta walked around with him for a bit and decided that it would be better if he was properly hydrated. She walked to a water fountain and tapped on the edge " Can you get up there? " The dog stood on his hind legs and started to drink out of the fountain, she started to think that the dog knew that he better be nice or he wouldn't get the 'all-star' treatment. She laughed to herself and took a drink out of a seperate fountain, it was a warm day in Konoha and... it was rather pleasent. She tugged on the leash and continued to walk around the streets. She liked this big oaf of a dog, he was pretty chill for a massive dog. The children seemed to really like him as well... seeing as that he was this massive creature but gentle as all get out.

Quote:

Title: Walk A Pet
Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 2 // 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:43 pm
Jocasta finished the shopping loop and stopped to sit for a moment, he was tugging on the leash and the last mission seemed to take it out of her. She sat down and looked around, she never saw the village happier that everything was nearly back to normal... if they only knew about the Hokage. She was one of few people that knew... considering that she was a sensor... it was easy to spot of you trained you skills. She petted the dog and looked around more " If they only knew. " She wanted to shout it from the rooftops, but with Jurei on his side something would turn everything ok. She looked at the dog and he was just laying on the ground, he looked just as tired as she did. She looked in the distance and saw the owner walking in their direction.

" Thank You for walking him, I hope that he wasn't too much of a hassle. "

" Not at all, it was a good time. "

The dog barked in complience and Jocasta handed over the leash, she was happy to do it.

Quote:

Mission Complete 3 // 3

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
                                          __________kane___anaka
                                          ______ill_urge_his_orld__vil
                                          CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 385385___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 175175___RANK: Genin________
                                          ___heme: The Cursed Image___AC: 450___RYO: 300
                                          _________lass: Ninjutsu Bukijutsu__illage: Konohagakure
                                          ______________ x5 Kunai___ x10 Senbon

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          __________Akane walked down the crowded streets of Konoha, her eyes scanning ahead, looking for signs of the person she was to meet, and help with construction. A little further down the road, she caught a male calling out to her, and wildly waving his hands about. How could he has possibly seen her from so far away? Well, she was probably one of the only Ninja in the village clad in a full red body-suit, and knowing a little bit about the Hokage's abilities, he could have notified him earlier about her coming while she was training [1]. Walking over to the man, she greeted him with a respectful bow. "Hello, sir. I'm here to assist with your shop. You need a few extra hands in regards to construction, correct?" She tilted her head, awaiting a reply. The male crossed his muscular hairy arms across his chest, gazing at Akane with a warm smile. "Why, yes I do. I didn't expect them to bring me a pretty lady, though. Are you sure you're up for the task?" The male asked. Akane nodded in response, "More than ready, sir." [2] The male chuckled, "Quite the disciplined one we have here. I wish there were more like you. Follow me, miss." The male turned away from her, opening the door and leading her inside the shop.

Akane stepped in, ignoring the musky, dusty aroma of the room. Everything was covered in plastic, to prevent dust from getting on them, but she could see a few of the wares he planned on selling. The floor was covered in dust, and cans of paint, planks of wood, and spare tools were spread about, all over the place [3]. "Over here, miss." He called out to her. Apparently she had gotten lost while observing the conditions of the room. Most certainly, she could tell that there was much work to be done. She came into the room was directed to, looking for the male to give her instructions on what to do. "All I need you to do is start putting up the drywall in this room. I will handle the painting later, after I finish the front part of the store. Tools and drywall pieces are there in the middle of the floor. Come see me when you are finished." With a smile, the man left, allowing Akane to get to work [4]. Akane started by glancing around at the room, it was a rather small room, which she assumed he'd be using for storage. Taking the measuring tape, she measured the area of the room, then the height, to get the complete measurements needed to cut out the dry wall. Using her measurements, she cut out the four pieces of dry wall, laying them up against the soon-to-be walls to make sure they were the right size. With a hammer and nails, one by one, each piece of dry wall was installed, eventually creating a closed space that could now actually be called a room [5]. Akane observed her work, pleased with it. With that finished, she made her way to the front part of the store.

[ Mission: Construction - Completed ]

"The dry wall is put up. Everything turned out just fine." Akane said as she approached the male from behind, with her arms crossed upon her chest. The shopkeeper when back to look at the work himself, before coming back to the front, looking at Akane with a beaming smile. "That's a damn good job you did there, miss. For a pretty lady you sure know how to work with tools. Thank you very much." Akane couldn't do much to cover the light blush on her cheeks, but she was a bit flattered to say the least. The man handed her the Ryo for her work, and signed the papers so she could send them back to the Hokage. Akane looked outside and noticed the leaves piled up in front and around his shop. "Um, sir... If you'd like, I could rid you of those leaves surrounding your shop. It would be no trouble for me." The male turned to her, having turned away from her some time ago, to tend to his wares. "You'd do that for me? If it's no trouble for you, then go at it. I'll sign the papers and have your reward ready when you get back." The male handed her a rake and plastic bags to use, and Akane was on her way.

Stepping out of the shop, followed by the annoying sound of crunching leaves beneath her feet, Akane lowered the rake to the ground, and began forming a pile of leaves. It took her a little while to gather all of the leaves in the front, but by the time she finished, the front was completely clear of leaves, minus the huge pile right in front of the door. Taking some time to gather all the leaves in plastic bags, once she finished, she had five full bags of leaves [1]. Akane continued her chore, walking along the sides of the shops, dragging the rake along with her to pull up any leaves that happened to be in her way. She formed another large pile of leaves in the back of the shop, clearing the walking lines on both sides of his shop so people could walk there, and they were free of leaves. With the one big pile in the back, she made sure to put all of them inside plastic bags, then piled all the full plastics bags into a dumpster [2].

[ Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves - Completed ]

Walking back to the front of the shop, she entered, handing the man back his rake. "It's looks much better now, sir. I hope your shop becomes a success. I might even come by later to check out your wares once you are fully open." The male nodded, handing her the Ryo for her efforts, "Thank you very much. You've been so much help, today." With a smile, Akane waved goodbye, and headed elsewhere.
                                          [ Exit ]

◢ O. O. C. ◣
                                          [ No new messages, updates, etc. ]

Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:
                                          • All Ninjutsu performed while holding a weapon is increased by one [ 1 ] rank without increase in chakra requirements. [ Personal Attribute ]

• Prevents harm from creation of one's own Raiton techniques; minor shocks and burns do not hurt as badly. [ Electrical Resistance Training ]

• The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin. [ Sobagai Deba Sentou Passive ]

• With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. [ Sobagai Deba Sentou Passive ]

• The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. [ Sobagai Deba Sentou Passive ]

• The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. [ Sobagai Deba Sentou Passive ]

• The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. [ Sobagai Deba Sentou Passive ]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

ʗ ε c ι ℓ ι α

"How can I keep moving ahead ..

╔════════════════════╗

Cecilia skipped along the path, passing the many groups of people talking amongst themselves. She wasn't sure what to do or where to go, but that doesn't mean she couldn't enjoy the nice breeze and beautiful surroundings. She aimlessly walked around, getting in some exercise to help with her speed walking. In doing so, she was also sight seeing. This village was beautiful and she was glad to be officially apart of it where she can help out. She wasn't sure how exactly she could help out just yet, but hoped soon she would find out. Even more, she couldn't wait to become part of a team and meet all kinds of new people. Cece enjoyed helping others and just giving them a reason to smile and laugh playfully. She hoped she could make some friends as of right now, she didn't really have anyone. It was kind of lonesome, but she always had nature to be her friend.

╚════════════════════╝

if I cant even save the people in front of my eyes? "

Mood:
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿  

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 66,700/6,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara, the hokage, strolled silently down the street with his hands in his pockets, the citizens of Konohagakure stopping to stare. It had been a while since Ibara had been able to just wander around the village, let alone have the time to do so. Everything seemed calm enough for now. Hopefully it would stay that way for some time. Ibara tilted his face up toward the warm sun as he thought, eventually the eyes turned away and Ibara continued to stroll down the street toward wherever his heart desired, he knew he'd have to head back to his office in de time but for now it was nice to get out in the village and take in some fresh air.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 78

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
AC/Ryo: 66,700/6,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara let out a sigh as he realized he had forgotten to learn two of the techniques he needed. He turned feeling as though he had enough fresh air to last him a bit. The people were getting a bit annoying too, they were gathering around him as if he were going to do something or say something. He waved to them and smiled. "Nothing to see here!" then raised his hand quickly to his chest and vanished in a cloud of dust and smoke. [ Exits to Academy ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1065 / 1065___Stamina: 845___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka had been tailing Ibara for a little while now. She was going to approach him eventually or at least when she was called out on it. No need hostilities or spooking someone she meant no harm. Changes were interesting when viewed from afar, and she was a wanderer at this point. She hadnt been called back to active duty yet. As far as she was concerned, she was a highly trained young woman with loyalty to konoha without tie downs.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1493/1590
AC/Ryo: 72,300/6,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara continued down the street each step he took billowed a puff of dust around his feet. The Hokage yawned and stretched his back and his now better feeling arm. Looking around as he stretched wincing slightly as a twinge of pain reminded him he wasn't one hundred percent yet. Ibara stopped walking the crowds continued around him. The hokage sighed and stopped stretching pulling his arms out of the cloak leaving only the small string and his shoulders keeping the cloak on him. Silently he formed a seal with his good hand. The Hokage appeared to "vanish" from thin air before appearing next to Ivilice. "You've been following me for quite a while. Is there something you wanted?" He said looking down at where he had been standing from his new vantage point. The Hokage didn't bother to look at Ivilice he stood where he was arms crossed on his chest watching the villagers fill in the gap as they flowed down the street a river of people. Ibara enjoyed watching the villagers they were the reason he was Hokage, He loved everyone in the village and would protect them with his life if need be.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Holy Rinaku

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka smiled and had her eyes closed for a moment during the display of showmanship. Her uniform drifted lightly in the breeze made by his displacement and movement into her area of comfort. She turned stayed facing where she was, completely at ease as was very obvious by her body language. She regarded his question and figured it would actually be somewhat courteous to tell him the full truth rather to beat around it. " Well I just got back from a rather long personal mission and wanted to see what my old friend Noctis was up to. Turns out hes been replaced. Before I go on could you perhaps tell me what has befallen him or if he simply retired? "She asked Ibara. This was hardly the place for a showdown honestly, but fighting was the farthest thing on her mind. She was more so putting together a psychological profile for her own sake about the new leader of her home. She would finally turn to face him and had a tired and weary look about her eyes, as if someone that was always searching but never finding what they were looking for. This was apparent even through her smile and cheerful demeanor she had put on for this encounter.

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1556/1590
AC/Ryo: 72,300/6,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara listened to the young woman speak next to him. "Your old friend?" he said as if reconfirming the fact. "Hmm. I took over for Masaru-senpai." Ibara said raising his good hand to his chin. "He was killed the last time the Kyuubi attacked and he promoted me to Hokage, I was a mere jounin then, a lot has happened while you were gone I suppose. As far as Noctis..." Ibara thought. He knew Noctis was the Hokage as Ibara was coming up throught he academy but didn't think he ever saw the man in person. "Can't say I could help you, he's disappeared if he isn't dead, he did leave the village in quite a conundrum with the Kyuubi though." Ibara shuddered thinking about the acid rain and the tidal wave the Kyuubi unlelashed on the village looking up at the massive dam holding the millions of gallons of water precariously over the Hokage's mansion.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Holy Rinaku

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:01 am
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

The news about Masaru hit home in a way she was so familiar with. Pain, confusion, and loss once again. It registered on her face before it blanked over." So another student passes away...That makes all three..."She said, holding her own moment of silence for him. She had her own way of confirming whether or not noctis was dead but she didn't want to bother him if he was alive and just didn't want to be found. Her fingers tightened into a ball for a moment then relaxed.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games