Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

Alex stepped into the waiting room and looked around with passive interest. shrugging and uncaring he knocked on the raikages office door and checked his clothes to make sure he looked presentable. time to get my headband. he thought excitedly. after a moment he sighed and leaned against the wall bored already.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 pm
Ryuuzaki Walk to the door and sees another genin and passes him about to walk in. Just as he touches the door Jack wakes up.....
Jake the Guitar on his back Yawns then screams as he awakes " Ryuuzaki their are two large charka forms inside you might wanna wait a bit before entering"
Ryuuzaki sighs then stands outside He looks at his back and says " i really wish you wouldn't talk so much jack "
Jack moves his head and spits on Ryuuzaki " i wish you were a better master but you suck . "
Ryuuzaki already pissed for having to wait grabs jack abotu to smash him into the ground as he looks over at the other genin remembering he was their
"..... oh hello "
he says with a small smile

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 pm
Alex looked at the other gennin who was apparently holding a guitar that could talk.interesting. "hi" he said,eyebrows raised looking at him puzzlingly. "you must be the one with the hard name to pronounce. i will call you Ryu." he said smiling and holding out his hand."my names Alex."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm
Ryuuzaki sighs and puts jack away as he screams " The name is Ryuuzaki Don't forget it's not ryu " He says as he covers jacks mouth " Well i am a new genin in the village what about you Alex ? "  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 pm
Alex frowns for a moment and lowers his hand.he smiles again and nods."yeah me too. just trying to get my head band and start my training.what about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm
Ryuuzaki has a large smiles on his face " i am just lookin to do this genin gig for a bit before i become a big ninja rock star with the forbidden instrument Jack i will rise to the top of the ninja world and play my way to a rock star . "
Jack bites his hand and says " Yes and then i will have all the hottest Kunoichi in world . "
They both then have a good laugh with each other

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm
he looks at him quizzically."interesting...maybe you should just try to survive our village. have you read the rules. it's like break a rule and they kill you." he laughed nervously."so ugh whats taking so long i figured i would be in there by now."User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the waiting room to see the Raikage. He needed to finally get his headband which would officially classify him as a genin. As he walked in he noticed two other genin who were holding a conversation. He walked passed them and up to the door leading into the Raikage's office. He knocked lightly, as not to disturb the Raikage but to let them know there was another visitor. He then took a seat by the window and looked up at the sky waiting for his turn to see the Raikage.  

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Alex sighed and looked over at cloud who had just walked in a moment ago. he got bored and walked over to him and leaned next to the window and smiled holding out his hand."hey im Alex a inspiring gennin."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud's dark blue eyes drifted over to Alex. They were solid, showing strength, power, and authority. But at the same time they were empty, lonely, emotional less. Cloud reached out to Alex's hand to shake it, saying " I'm glad to meet you. I'm assuming that since you don't have your headband your here for the same reason as me. " Letting go of Alex's hand Cloud looked out the window and asked " How old are you? "  

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
Alex nodded happy to actually greet someone semi normal. " you are correct. though i didn't get your name why would i give you more information about me?" he smiled still friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

It took Cloud a couple of seconds before he answered. He was still looking up at the sky when he said " You can call me... Cloud ".  

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 pm
Alex sighed and shook his head. he took back his opinion of semi normal. this kid wasn't normal either. Alex shifted his eyes to look at the one he called Ryo. if i had a nickle for everyone of them,i would have 2 nickles."well nice to meet you cloud. so yeah im here to get my head band and start my training. though it doesn't look promising at this stage the raikage is taking awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud's eyes shifted toward Alex and he studied him. " He didn't tell me his age, guess he doesn't trust me. " Cloud got to his feet, walked past Alex and over to the Raikage's door. He stood in front of it and waited for the doors to open.

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Alex stood still stunned to see cloud just walk past him when they were holding a conversation. he turned caught up to him,grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around."hey whats your problem kid." he said angry.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games