Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm
"Then I will teach you shortly, for it seems our time is up at the moment, here he comes." Howaido turned to face Gamakichi as he arrived with breath and the Mizukage. He bowed respectfully onto one knee and spoke gently behind his mask,"Lord Mizukage, I am honored you would choose to grace me with your presence after a day of debates." He stood after a few more seconds and nodded. "I hope you will forgive me, for I will surely be killed by Lord Kazekage if I remove my mask outside of the Sand Village. I would first like to apologize for my toads rude actions previous your visit. Though there may have been loopholes he took my sister Nijiro from this village without my knowledge. Though no harm has come and I am glad I got to see her, I hope you will accept my apologies for Gamakichis actions during my incapacitation." He drank from a bottle of water and offered the Mizukage and his follower any seats available. "If you will accept these I can begin the terms of your visit, starting with my name: I am Hatake, Howaido, Oinin of Sunagakure no Sato."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake tilted her head to the side when Howaido started talking of their time having run out and that someone was coming. Her grey eyes narrowed slightly before before the toad from earlier that had taken her to Sand reappeared, this time with one of her teammates, and the Mizukage himself, a fellow Hatake clan member. Nijiro clicked her heels together and bowed as well, a hand raising up to cover her heart as a sign of respect and dedication.

❝...❞ Nijiro remained silent, not seeing any need to voice anything in this discussion.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath appeared with the toad, along with the Mizukage. He looked between Howaido and Nijiro. Nijiro has to choose between her country and her family. Breath was aware that her country would likely lose. Otherwise, this entire impasse never would have happened. If Howaido had to meet the Mizukage, it couldn't be just to surrender Nijiro over. It was probably for the better, for her, at least.

He waited in silence.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Satoshi had ben carried over a great distance through reverse summoning brought forth by the large toad. After arriving at the location, Satoshi saw that they were in a hidden place. There were many ruined buildings engulfed by the environment around them. To Sato's surprise, there were two shinobi already there. One of them was Nijiro, one of his shinobi and the other was a Sand ninja, surely the toad's master. Not knowing what to expect, Sato only went along. He was greeted frormally, and this Satoshi appreciated. He bowed his head slightly in return to the ANBU before him. It was strange to hear that Nijiro was teh sister of one of the Sand's ANBU. It was not so shocking to hear that there were more of the Hatake but he thought he knew most about his shinobi. He refused the drink and decided to stand, seeing as there was no chairs for them to carry on a conversation in. "I am pleased to meet another of my apparently large clan." Sato smiled slightly. "To see another of our lineage is always a pleasant surprise." Satoshi spoke frankly. It was just a moment later that he realized why he was there.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake watched with her sharp, grey eyes as the Mizukage took in both herself and her brother, along with their surroundings. She took note that he seemed relatively unaffected by thr transportation jutsu the Toad had used in getting both himself and Breath here - something that Nijiro was still feeling a little dizzy from.

❝It was a surprise on both of our ends. Lord Mizukage.❞ Nijiro added, voice low and head bowed. Even though she found she had a sibling in Sand, she was still greatly devoted to her own village. Loyalty was too strong a bond to break in any Hatake.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:05 pm
"I understand youve been here under rather strenuous discussions today, so Ill keep it brief." Howaido cleared his throat,"I was asked on my travel to return my sister to try and develop a mutual agreement of village relations between Sand and Mist and Cloud. I do not know of your current alliegances as of the meeting you had today but, I am inclined to offer trading rights and free passage between villages any time if you are willing to accept. I may be able to later provide further promises of an alliance when I return to Miyamoto-sama." Howaido had made his peace known and now it was up to the Mizukage,"On another note, I was told my father now resided in Mist, I havent seen him since birth and was wondering if I could visit your village to see him?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake shifted her stance, the smoking pipe held between thin, red lips dangling carefully to the side as she spoke up once more, still as soft as before.

❝A farming village.❞ Nijiro corrected her brother. Their father lived in a farming village along with a few other members of the clan. ❝My - Our Aunty lives in the actual Mist Village.❞

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am
User Image
Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash
[Chunnin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

"You sure that's him?" "Mhm! Positive. Her scent's coming from him." "Alrighty then..."

Ash tapped the top of the hilt of the katana sheathed at his waist as he entered the ruins. He scouted the area before hand, following Ouka to find whoever went to the Canine Temple before he had. Howaido was here too... interesting, but these things did happen every so often; running into an old friend with another mission in mind. He pointed at Satoshi. "Oi... and yo, Howaido-sensei, anyway... you! Mister! You've been to the Dog House, right? Seen the Den Mother, got her blessing? I'd like to learn from you, to be able to summon them as well. If you're not doing anything important."

( Posts: 55 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Combat)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido twitched slightly as Ashitaka made such an ill respectable entrance,"ora Ora ORA!" In a swift motion Howaido moved and grabbed Ash and Ouka by the back of their necks and spun them around to face him. "What the hell was that? Speaking to the Mizukage in such a way, geez I taught you both better than that! Omategu...." Howaido scolded the two as he made his point,"Im here trying to have a nice diplomatic discussion with Mizukage-sama and here you enter representing Sunagakure in such a way? I do believe I am slightly ashamed of you two..." With a final sigh Howaido returned to his conversation,"I hope you will forgive them Mizukage-sama. These are my students, Ashitaka Shishigami and his female animal partner Ouka, they are Chuunin. I am proud of them for passing the exams but, at the moment I see not all of my lessons have sunken in the way I thought."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Satoshi's eyes changed to reflect his amusement for his smile had now faded with time. He was indeed interested in what the ANBU was offerring but Sato was tired and knew that he was needed back in his own village. It was strange, however, how one of the Hatake, born from one of the land of water, ended up in Sand. After the arrival of a Chunnin and his dog companion, Satoshi realized that he was needed by others than his own villagers. "It is not an issue." Sato said to Howaido in regards of the sudden approach of the Chunnin and his forwardness. "I do wish to establish positive relations with Sunagakure but I have to disappoint you. I have travelled a long distance to reach Kumogakure and I must now return to Kirigakure." Satoshi spoke calmly as ever. "Go to your Kage and let him know that I welcome a representative if not himself, into my village in order to discuss relations." Satoshi's eyes then turned to the Chuunin. "I would like you to send this one as well. I shall give to him what he asks for."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido nodded and smiled beneath his mask to the man,"Arigatou Mizukage-sama. I will promise to bring him on my travels to your village next time, I hope you will take good care of Nijiro in the mean time." Howaido seemed to look at Ash hastily,"Im also afraid I would have to happily oblige you to set another date for our discussion. My village is in the midst of conflict, I cannot truthfully divulge anymore but, I cannot stay from my village any longer as well. With this I believe our current conversation is finished and I again thank you, we shall all meet at a later date when we both have less on our shoulders Mizukage-sama." He now hopped onto Gamakichi and nodded,"I must be going now, adiosu!" With that the two disappeared in a cloud of white smoke, they would be back but, right now he feared staying away any longer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath turned to the Mizukage. "Does this mean we're leaving?" He hoped that the "we" meant himself, the Mizukage, and Nijiro. But at the same time, he hoped that Nijiro would choose her family before her village. It would be a choice Breath would have to make, once he was sufficiently trained. And I'm going to choose my family. I have to go back. I promised. Even as he thought it to himself, he felt himself wavering.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Satoshi watched the ANBU respectfully dismiss himself. He then looked at Nijiro and Breath seriously, as if the situation had always been tense. "Let's find our way out of this place." Satoshi said moving past his two shinobi. He kept his thoughts and theories to himself and began to walk downhill in search of an opening in the foliage-covered ruins.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash
[Chunnin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash stomped on the ground. "Damnit! Stupid wars..." So close to the truth behind the Shishigami and the Canine, and yet the answers were being torn from him. Ouka had to drag him away, following their sensei's hint.

( Posts: 56 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Combat)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 am
Breath nodded, and followed the kage.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games