Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Apollo had gotten everything together that he might need and come to the gates, waiting for Suzume to show up. It was time to get cracking on a few missions. He currently sported an all black Anbu suit and his mask lay on the right side of his face. On his shoulders were two small frogs, which he would use to keep in contact with Suzume. "Gamatatsu and Gamashi, you two should work fine for this mission." The twin frogs did a single nod before going into camoflauge mode. It felt good to once again be out and into some action.

As he waited his eyes caught sight of Syper, coming up behind what looked to be Dai. Seemed as if they were having some type of trouble speaking. "Aye, greenhorn!" Apollo yelled over to Sypher with a grin, glad to see his student moving about the village once again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 pm

User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher pulled up short in his leaving, glancing back as he heard a familiar taunt aimed in his direction "...Oba-san." he greeted Apollo in a very bland sounding tone. If he was a green horn then Apollo was definitely a grandpa. He turned and approached Apollo, coming to a stop a few feet from him, hands in his pockets "Are you feeling better than earlier?" [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Oba-san? How dare Sypher call him old?! But he wouldn't take serious offense to his words. They were joking after all. Hearing his question he only nodded, feeling much better in fact. "Yeah, I'm feeling a million tims better. Had a run in with a few bandits that put me in some critical conditions, but everything is settled now. Everything going okay with you though? I saw Dai running off earlier. She didn't look like too happy."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 135 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

It had been so frustrating, Suzume had attempted to get all of her things together but the hour went by so quickly. She had not been able to find a pack for Cloud but she had managed to fill up two bottles with water. Water would not be everywhere but with her ability, if there was water at the right place then she could show up unexpectedly. She had also slipped into the Anbu suit that Apollo had given her and she found that it was a little snug yet comfortable.

When they finally made it to the front gates, Suzume saw that Sypher and Apollo were speaking together and there was a girl she passed along the way. "I'm here Apollo! Hi Sypher!" she called, announcing her presence as she and Cloud jogged up to them. She was not wearing her mask if she had one, it was carefully placed in her pack. It was not like she was a real Anbu after all.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher's slightly downhearted expression went downright black with anger as Apollo mentioned Dai not looking happy. What the hell? When did the world become a place that everyone worries about girls feelings?! She was a shinobi, damn it all, and needed to deal with her stupidity "Every things fine. I'm fine. Do you have any other stupid questions to ask?" he ground out his reply through his teeth, barely managing to be civil. He gave Suzume the barest grimace, a mockery of a smile, in response to her greeting "Hi." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

User ImageApollo is without a doubt a kindred spirit, however, when disrespected his anger can know no bounds. To him, that was what Sypher had just done and his anger flew through the roof. His first impulse was to do what he used to do and give Sypher the hardest kick he possibly could, but Apollo tried his hardest to stay civilized here. "I'm sorry Sypher, but when did you become such a little p***k? I know I taught you better then to let your damn emotions out on people around you and especially on me!" His words were hard, cold, deep. He was as stern as ever and Sypher should have known that. "I am the LAST person who you should be speaking to you like that. Now, I'm going to leave and hopefully your anger about whatever the hell is going on between you and Dai will have calmed down. If not, I pray for your next encounter with me." Apollo turned, beginning to walk off. "Suzume, we're leaving." This was no time to get heated over a mission. They had work to do.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher said nothing, allowing Apollo his say. Then he did what he'd never, ever done to Apollo. He talked back "Ya know what, Apollo. For someone who never bothered to train anyone but me, you sure are high and ******** mighty." his tone was like ice, colder and more hateful than even Apollo might be able to muster. And he wasn't done "You think I'm the one letting my emotions out? Have you ever bothered to deal with anyone? No. You're Apollo-sama, the friggin one man army, right? The next encounter? Oh the next time you beat the s**t out of me for having an identity not controlled by you? I'm so sorry, Apollo. But I'm NOT scared of you anymore." it wasn't a child's declaration of disobedience. Sypher had often thought of Apollo as a big brother, even a father figure, and his constant abuse had been accepted. But Sypher wasn't his student anymore. He wasn't a child who couldn't protect himself anymore either "Pray for my next encounter? Rather, why don't we actually have a fight? When you get back from whatever mission you're running off to do again, we'll see who's praying." Sypher turned on his heel, his glare prepared to light things on fire. He wasn't truly mad at Apollo but damn the man! He pushed the bounds of respect between people! And if he still couldn't see Sypher as an equal opponent, Sypher would damn well force him to see it. [☁]

((Exits...the Cradle))

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 pm

User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

It was obvious right off the bat that things between Sypher and Apollo were turning sour. There was no way for Suzume to just disappear... well, technically in a way she could. Yet she had mission to do with Apollo and she couldn't just up and leave. Then things seemed to really get bad, even Cloud knew it and he sort of hid behind Suzume's legs. The red head felt uneasy since she was not sure if this would escalate or not. She liked both of them and there was no way she could pick a side if the need arose.

Hearing Sypher shoot back with a reply was just as unpleasant, at least Apollo said it was time to go. "Yes... bye Sypher." She received no reply though since Sypher was storming off to wherever he was going to go. Grimacing slightly, Suzume neither asked nor commented and Cloud kept just as silent while he followed after them, out of the village and onto the road that would take them to Mist.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Exit Sypher to Lightning Country
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Exit sakaki to Lightning Country

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo stood ontop of the gates, he knew this area was well protected by ANBU. He ran off to finish the rest of the village.

[exit Patrol village, Incomplete]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein hopped on top of the gates and took a deep breath. He remembered the last time he felt like this here. It was the death of the Adviser. He owed her so much and promised himself to make a trip to her grave and pay his respects to her. She was the reason for his power and his hatred. Kein quickly shook himself of the thoughts and jumped down continuing his rounds.

[exit]

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Through the streets and Gate the lady stepped, passing by all who waked on. Nevertheless, she continued onward, due to things she needed to get done in the first place. She left with the ANBU her location, at the crater ruins.

[Exit]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro flew his way to the gate and turned around in the sky to look at something. "Hey Sukai take a look at home, before we depart. From the skies it looks a bit different." He said pulling out the notebook and smiling as he quickly drew what kumo looked like in the air. Stopping for a moment so Sukai could catch her breath if she was nervious. Shiro's brushstrokes were quick so it would be apparent that they weren't going to be there for much longer.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 pm

The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai listened quietly to Shiro not saying a word she looked out at Kumo gasping softly. "It's so . . pretty." Her eyes were wide and shinning as she held on tightly to Shiro and the bird. Glancing at the painting he was doing she commented softly. "Your a very good artist Shiro." She smiled at him, it was different. She'd never been this physically close to a guy before, except Kyo, but that had been a misunderstanding. Looking back at Kumo Sukai thought to herself. This is my first time out of the village. . .
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games