Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:04 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150] |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuka had still been looking away only a few time's did she look at Dai as the Jounin shared her stories of her past. She turned more to look at the woman this time concerned about the burn form a loved one and lost eye during attack."Is the life a Kunoichi... no any person must take in life." Her head shock some thinking about it. Lifting her hand away from her shoulder Yuka sighed some. Her eye's had widen as soon as Dai swam over and created a arm for her. In a quick reaction Yuka hugged Dai shedding a few tear's of joy" Your the best Sensei thank you."Yuka said the thank you part a few more times then moved back looking over her new arm. It had been a long time since the girl was able to hug someone it had felt real enough.

Before she could speak out herself Dai had called over Damien and withen a few minute's s he appeared. She would wave to him with both hands giggling then stopped. He had asked about scar's." In Sensei's case most of that." Yuka said with a sigh she suppose it was her turn to share painful stories as well this time before Dai repeated hers." Hmmm where to begin.. Seven year's I spent under rouge's and master's. They were cruel people that didn't take to kindly to disobeyed order's." With a pause her mind had thought back to all those wicked villain's." Myself along with other older to younger females decided to escape but it failed. Long story short my friends lost their lives to save me while I lost a arm. Yukari became silent after saying this. Her head was tiled down in shame as much in away she felt it was.

Quote:

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Fight for a better future

OOC: My goodness the writers block was extreme in this post xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:09 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai was stunted for a moment as her female student hugged her. I had been sometime since the Jounin had felt physical affection. Her arms would slowly reach around the small framed girl as the countless thank you's passed. Returning the hug, Dai smiled softly. "You're welcome, Yukari."

Dai released the girl when she released her from the hug. The Jounin looked up as her male student finally joined them. Soon to ask what the next move was. "Well, We'll have to report to Kinpaku. After that, I can take you guys to my favorite training grounds in the village. There I can teach Yukari a few bloodlines and her elements. And you, I can teach you, Genjutsu." Dai thought for a moment. "And if you two feel comfortable, maybe even take a whack at combat against each other." At some point while talking, Dai relaxed against the wall of the bath with her arms up on the floor tiles. She had wracked one of her hands with her blonde hair.

She knew from the distance between her and Damien, the boy was staring that her figure. Not as a perverted state but at the gnarly scars the claimed her skin. Dai couldn't help but to smile at his question. He was so upfront and casual about questioning her. Before she could answer, Yukari opened up about hers instead. She spoke of being in slavery for seven years, how those that bought her treated her so cruelly. How she lost friends when they attempted escape all in the name to save Yukari. Dai watched Yukari lower her head in shame. Dai slipped her fingers under the girl's chin and lifted her head. "Don't be ashamed of this. What happened made you stronger, right? You're part of the strongest forces in Kumo. You'll repay those that saved you by becoming stronger yourself. Never be ashamed, Yukari. Of anything."

Dai looked to Damien and stood. She turned slowly and gave view of her back. A long scar ran of her opposite shoulder blade and connected with her burn. Dot scars and smaller slash scars ran all over. It was the ones that ran deeper on her shoulders that ran to the bone. "Love. Betrayal. And even Fear." She spoke softly. "When I was just a baby, my parents abandoned me on the streets of Kiri. When I got older and started to form my bloodline, the villagers ran me out of the village. Throwing anything from needles to kunais to even shurikens." Dai reached around and touched the scar that ran diagonal on her back. "I tripped and a village got me with a meat cleaver." She turned and faced her male student and pointed to the scars on her shoulders. "And here. My legs too." Even her front was gnarled up in scars. "That was the day I came to Kumo." She lowered her hands to her rather large burn scar. "But this." She hesitated for a moment. "I got from a man I apprenticed under. A man I loved deeply. A man that took care of me and treated me like I was all his." Her pupil narrowed. "He gave me this....the day I killed him."

Dai sat slowly back into the water. As for my eye, I lost it when the Two-tails attack us. Dai gave a sigh. "You've both chosen a life style that will force your hand from time to time. But it is your absolute choice weather you act upon it or not. Sometimes in life or death situations, you are not give that moment to decide." Dai looked at Damien and smiled. "How about you tough guy?" She teased. She wanted to change the subject to someone else. She didn't want to talk about her burn past what she had said. It made her muscles ache just thinking about her burn. "What got ahold of you?"

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien actually smiled and looked at Yuka " You should never be ashamed of your past, turn it into strength to turn your future. " He liked Yuka, she seemed kind... but he felt this overwhelming need to protect her as mush as possible from those that would hurt her further. Damien sighed at the question that he was asked by his sensei " Just cause I feel like I should trust the two of you... " He stood up and the fog in the room seemed to clear enough to reveal the gnarled flesh that was his chest " I would say all three. My mother was obsessed with Taijutsu... and when I was incapable of following in her footsteps; she wasn't pleased. "

Damien knew that it was the past but to revisit it every once and a while was ok with him. He knew that it made him stronger and the inhibited need to surpass even his mother. He slid back into the water and looked at the pair. Daitomi said something about having him learn more genjutsu " So... there is a problem with learning more genjutsu ... " He pointed at his right eye " How was it put to me... since I'm blind on my right side my genjutsu has a further reach to compensate. "

Sin Indulged by Desire

Personal Attribute:
• Haunting Reach :: Due to the fact that he indeed has one eye, he adds additional power to the reach of his Genjutsu; instead of 'infecting' one... he 'infects' many

Inception:
- The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150] |

post layout by apo-chan

Mixed emotion's roamed the room. Between Dai and Damien's encouraging words she was at a lost for word's like the air had left her lung's."I will try." She said quietly. She still taken away by this arm that was given to her to the point ware Yuka wiggled each finger. Pausing from what she was doing the girls ear's perked up after listening to Dai's story."Abandoned by her parents.... I found her." Yuka was deep into her thoughts but still heard every word said about the Jounin's past. The last part was noticeable. The hesitation Dai presented was surprising as she explained of killing a man she loved then after the loss of her eye caused by the Two tail's.

Up next was Damien watching him stand Yuka was curious about his eye. He had trusted the team now which made the girl smile for a moment but faded hearing about the boy's mother even mention that his right eye was blind made Yuka frown some. It seemed the three grew even more close since their first mission. Placing her hands on the edge she pulled herself out of the water leaving her feet hang swirling the water around.
                                                    " We shared so many painful story's with each other it kind of feels like we are a family among this team."She tilted her head giving them a warm smile.

Quote:

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai listened as Damien explained that horrid past with his mother. It made Dai's skin crawl. The Jounin would look at Damien as he mentions that there was a problem with learning more genjutsu. "I'm sure we can find something to help you train."

Dai tilted her head back and smiled at Yukari, when the girl mentioned that it felt like they were family. Dai splashed some water up at her. "Just don't go calling me 'mom'." Dai laughed warmly before plashing Damien too.

She wanted to desperately wanted to change the subject. Painful pasts never felt right. Dai hoisted herself out of the water and stretched her arms. "As relaxing as this is. We still need to report in to the Kage." Dai placed her hands on her hips and smiled at her students. "No fun til works all done." Her bared feet moved across the tiles and over to her towel. She bent down and wrapped the cloth around her. "Alright Kiddies. Out of the pool. We need to go see Grandma." Dai giggled and head for the locker room.

Once in the safety of the locker room, Dai stood against her locker and sighed. Her bangs hiding her face. "A family...." Dai hesitated at the memories. The squad of orphans. Her apprenticeship and as acting mother. And now...another family. More people to eventually be taken from her. The jounin raised a hand and covered her eyes. Thinking she was ready for this again. But she only felt the enduring doom that would fall upon them. The Jounin raised her head and slapped her cheeks with both hands. ...Get it together, Daitomi... Dai turned and got out of her bikini. She wrapped her masking papers over her skin. Looking normal a habit that was extremely hard to break. She dressed in her clothes and slipped her boots on. Dai then headed out to the main entrance, where she waited for her students.

When they finally would join her. Dai would lead the way to the Kage's office to finish off the mission.

[exit to kage's office]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: NYS please check spoiler. And both of you meet at the Kage's office~ }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex
are you caught up in training then?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:13 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

Yuka couldn't help but feel like a kid when Dai splashed her with water saying not to call her mom. It was a moment of peace one she would cherish for awhile. Lifting her feet out of the water Yuka walked towards her towel picking it up." Hai Neesan~ Come Damien lets go see grandma now" She said wrapping the towel around herself and head to the locker rooms.

Entering the locker room Yuka stood next to her locker looking inside her bag. It was medium size bag able to hold a second pair of clothing attire just in cast the first was ruined. Slipping out of her bikini Yuka would change into the new. She gazed at herself in the mirror for a few minutes brushing her brunette colored hair. When the girl was done she swung around her scarf collected her things and left the locker room. Walking out to the main entrance she left along side her companion's.

[Exit Kage's office]

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at the pair of emotionally wounded shinobi and realized that he was just like them... scars and all. He stood up and looked as they walked away and realized what Yuka said ' A.. Family? ' He smiled at the thought, he knew that this was going to be the start of everything and the end of some things. He walked into the dressing room and got quickly dressed, he heard the pair leave and wanted to catch up with this new family.

Sin Indulged by Desire

All but formless actually. I think that I have six slots open... I think lol
Codekasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji entered the hot springs and would be greeted by a shinto priest and his miko. Giving a nod to them the Hattori sought to bathe alone, to begin his way into the path of Shinto, as his mother before him. The Priest explained to him the importance of the ritual bathing and that while Seiji would enter the bath, the miko would set Ounusa around the bath to begin the second stage of the purification. Nodding softly Seiji would then enter the room where the Priest had placed a few items he would then need. A headband and a loincloth, in basic terms, were lain out on a table and the priest would remove himself to allow Seiji the chance to change.
[ 1/3 Observance I ]

Seiji would shut the doors behind him and begin to remove his hakama, then his kimono and then the white kimono beneath the outer layer. Loosing the bindings that covered him modestly the Hattori would roll them back up in traditional style before setting them beside his folded clothing. He sighed, standing in the room naked, the warm air of the springs and his own chakra nature causing an odd sensation off of each other. He let his lips curl into a smile, before he heard a small 'meep' sound come from the far side of the room. He saw the miko's eyes looking through a crack in the wall, albeit she didn't seem to be peeping, but instead as if she just noticed the damage. His lips curled further into the smile and he turned his back to her and began to apply the loincloth. Once it was in place and secured, he would then lift the headband and put it on, tying it tight behind.
[ 2/3: Observance I ]

Exiting the room he would smile to the miko as she moved around to the main side of the bath and had already set up the first Ounusa. He would then wade into the waters and begin to bathe himself where the water poured into the bath as a waterfall. His long hair unraveled and spread along his back and he began to work the water through it, then down over his body. His cold eyes opened and saw the miko setting up the last of the Ounusa.
[ 3/3 Observance I Completed ]

The priest and the miko would begin the ritual cleansing prayers and Seiji would continue to bathe himself. Slowly walking out of the deeper end of the spring towards them. The winds blowing the Ounusa seemed to grow and subside with the chanting of the holy pair.
[ 1/5 Observance II ]

Standing in the center of the pool Seiji eyed the priest as he drew out a satchel of purifying salts. Knowing what was coming next Seiji closed his eyes and felt the salts pelting over his skin. He heard the miko whispering prayers of removal, of purity, and of the Tsumi to be removed.
[ 2/5 Observance II ]

The priest reminded of the tale of Amaterasu and Susano-o. his expulsion from the heavens for intruding violently upon the preparing of the celestial garments. Of Amaterasu's fear and her time within the celestial caves. Seiji smiled as he remembered his mother giving him this same tale as child, before father's insincerity. But as he sat through this ritual, he felt a weight about that thought lifted.
[ 3/5 Observance II ]

As he approached the pair once more, the Hattori would kneel onto one knee at the shallow end of the pool. His eyes looked up to them and then he would bow in his current position. Clapping his hands together he would then sigh and come to stand, feeling a bit different for the entire experience. Perhaps a bit awoken?
[ 4/5 Observance II ]

Clapping his hands together once more Seiji would then come to stand, and the priest and his miko would nod, before beginning to collect the Ounusa. The winds that have moved their tassels earlier stopped, and Seiji felt more at ease. He would then move to return within the changing room and begin to redress himself.
[ 5/5 Observance II Complete ]

Perhaps now I should seek to do more with myself. Perhaps commune with the spirits that inhabit the crystal cave? He thought to himself as he watched the pair finish their own clean up. But then he thought, while had purified himself, he did not purify his blades yet. A stress his mother once always placed upon him and his brother when they were younger.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

Sitting in the room Seiji would begin to gather the appropriate oils and reagents to treat his blade. Setting out a wooden tray, treated to resist water, he set it before him and with a small prayer removed one of his katana from it's sheath, laying it into the box. Here he would set to pouring the oil over it slowly.
[ 1/3 Observance I ]

A fresh white cloth was drawn forward and he pored over the blade, removing little pieces of debris and detritus from it's surface. He then settled to scrubbing the blade intently, while whispering small prayers. Then drawing it up from one last oil pour he cleaned the blade properly.
[ 2/3 Observance I ]

Grinding the sword edge lightly to sharpen it, he continued on with the dedications and prayers to the spirits. The blade would then be wiped down for the last time and returned to it's sheath. When lain within the sheath he would set it upon a small alter, where upon Seiji would begin another ritual.
[ 3/3 Observance I ]

Moving over to sit in front of the sword's new placement Seiji would grab use the knowledge and fervor of the Priest in his new dedication. He knelt down, and whispering a small prayer clapped his hands together. An odd sense of calm seemed to wash over him, and he smiled as it did, though his face still remained largely motionless to prevent straining his stitches.
[ Claiming 3 of the Reduction Coupons from the previous jobs completed ]
[ 4/4 Observance II Complete ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

Seiji would then remove his second katana, placing it upon the wooden tray. He would first coat the blade in gently poured oil, then wiping it down with the pure white cloth. Following this the blade would receive a slight grinding, to resharpen and dedicate it. Relaying the religious principles, he found it a lot easier this time around.
[ Claiming 2 Reduction Coupons from prior Jobs ]
[ 3/3 Observance I Completed ]

Then proceeding to settle the blade back into it's sheath he would then lay it atop the alter and begin another process of re-dedication. Praying to the spirits of his ancestors, to those who helped him learn his trade, and to the mountain that provided the steel for his creation. Nodding softly and clapping his hands he would then pick up the second sanctified blade.
[Claiming 3 Reduction Coupons from prior Jobs ]
[ 4/4 Observance II Completed ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

Seiji had just begun to make his way out of the Hot Springs when suddenly he was approached by a messenger with a missive from the Raikage. He read it once, then again to be sure of the information in it. He growled in visible frustration and folded the missive back up. Sliding the missive into a pocket in his sleeve he sighed, then brought his hand back up to his face, wiping down his brow and cheek, wincing slightly as he tugged on the stitches on his face. Turning back to the small shrine room he would enter once more.

Kneeling down once more he began to pray to the spirits and the ancestors, for forgiveness in his anger, for peace. He prayed that Myurai would find some sense of himself and that this matter would be blown over.He rubbed his hands together and clapped them thrice.
[ 1/3 Observance I ]

Sighing he would then begin to reach for a set of smaller prayer beads, running them through his fingers as he thought of the hardships to come. Praying to the spirit of his blades, to the extension of his own soul, and to those who he counted among teammates he sighed. His eyes closed and he clapped his hands together once more.
[ 3/3 Observance I : Claiming one reduction coupon : Completed ]

Sighing as he thought on his own lack of religious fervor over the years, he realized just where he could see his brother's path in life coming from. He then thought of the missions to come once more. His head bowing as he asked the spirits for guidance and revelation along his path.
[ 4/4 Observance II : Claiming 3 Post Reduction Coupons from Prior Missions. ]

Continuing to pray for guidance, Seiji sighed and began to apply himself to the ritual of Imi, or Taboo and Avoidance. Knowing he could not simply avoid bloodshed and striking, he began to think of other taboo to avoid. Then he would speak aloud to himself.
[ 3/3 Observance I : Claiming 2 Reduction Coupons just earned ]

"I shall not draw my blade, with wicked intent, lest I am incensed to do so in a situation wherein it unavoidable. I will face this taboo for one week, and should I fail I must return to the shrine to re-dedicate my blades after 24 hours have passed." The Hattori spoke as he thought deeply on the matter.
[ 1/4 Observance II ]

"Also, I will not, knowingly imbibe in spirits for anything beyond ceremonial necessities over the coursing week. If such is done I must return and immediately rededicate my body and atone for my failures. Such matters I must live by, for the time to come. Upon the next week, I shall dedicate myself to two new goals." The Hattori sighed as he settled himself back to a stand, bowing lightly, and clapping his hands before the shrine.
[ 4/4 Observance II : Claiming 2 Recent Reduction Coupons. ]

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Of the last three places in her patrol, this one she liked the most the wonderful hotsprings. Where one could just sit and relax and both time and stress melted away into nothingness. Gods what she wouldnt do to have time to take a dip right now. Though right now was working time, not play time. Getting her report she nodded and headed off. After all, all she saw inside was a man before some sort of shrine and what she knew of religion meant that disturbing him was a bad idea.

[exit]
Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 5300

The next stop on their patrol was the Hot Springs. Osamu thought about it for a moment as he looked around, he could sure use a dip after dealing with all this cold lately.. maybe later. He hoped his kikaichu would forgive him for the high heat conditions, and all the water flooding his pores into the spaces under his skin where they lived… eh, they’d get over it. Once he had talked with the person at the front desk quickly and saw that everything was clear, he headed on with Inori. [exit]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Making her way into the hotsprings she informed the receptionist that they were there to assist with cleaning duties. The receptionist, kindly let them know where the cleaning supplies were and that the hotsprings were going to be closed while they cleaned so they should not dawdle. Thanking the woman she sighed and headed into the large room through the changing room. And much to her displeasure, the moment she realized just how humid it was in the springs she knew her hair was going to be frizzy as hell within the hour. Making her way over to the cleaning closet she sighed and pulled out two deck brushes and a net. Once the others had joined her she nodded,"So Kisue, hope you feel like going fishing. I think your arms would have an easier time of it then mine considering I have next to no upper body strength." Tossing the other broom to Rin she nodded,"Lets head around to the other side and sweep our way back here, I'll go right you go left?"

[1/4]
avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Title: Clean the Hot Springs
Information: The hot springs are beginning to become cluttered and mucky, and the workers are on vacation. Go to the Village hot springs and clean up the garbage.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Maximum Posts: 4
Note: Please note that this is maximum posts. If you cannot complete the request within the allotted posts, you fail.

Ill keep track of the rounds but keep in mind we each need to make four posts so rez you will be picking up the last post of hte mission.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Thoughtful ϟ Thinking: This place would be nicer if it was more natural ϟ With: Squad ϟ

Keisuke followed Inori quietly and dutifully. He accepted the net with a curt nod and got to work. He was taught to not need words and to accept the silence as it came. Besides, he was planning on becoming a monk so listening to nature was key. The smell of chemicals from the springs ruined the mood, though. He scrunched up his nose as he got close to the pool to reach. He was the shortest of all of them so the task wasn't easy. Still, he had the strength to move everything around and follow the flow of water to catch everything floating. The amount of leaves and dirt particles in the water surprised him. He looked up at his squad mates a few times but didn't say anything. He got into a rhythm as he worked but took his time to get it done right.

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

Azeiel the Risen

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games