Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm
Persephone grabbed the glass,her hand shaking.The glass slipped from her grip onto the floor."It's because Dionysus is the boys only friend and he cares for him so much but can never express it since he knows that i am here.I am able to control him.I am him and he is me."She squinted her eyes trying to see her husband but her eyes were becoming blurry.

((Oh no,it's not a problem))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 pm
Raen nodded. "Why don't you like flying?" she asked Axel as she got up from the bed, and walked over to the fireplace. She sat in front of the fire. "Thanks, Skye." she sighed, letting the hea sink in. Her cheeks flushed as she sighed again. "That feels very nice. How'd you do that?" she asked.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm
"Persephone?" Hades frowned even harder, and knelt in front of her.
"Love?" Hades' expression grew worried at the dazed look in Persephone's eyes. She looked ready to collaspe. He had to keep her talking.
"Tell me of the boy, lovely Persephone. What are his likes?"

"Oh, you're welcome. And why'd who do what?" Skye asked, blushing a bit herself.
A popping and the sound of gushing water made Skye swing her attention to Loren for a moment. He'd open'd up a wine bottle, ducking as the cork shot past him and hit the wall.
"Phew! Anyone up for a drink?"
"Holy hell, Loren! We need to get the hell outta here first!"
"Scusi for trying to lightening the mood," Loren gritted, pouring a glas of red wine for himself and downing it in one go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm
Persephone lightly chuckled and lay against the chair looking dimly at the grim sky."It's not love...it's far from love.He see's Dionysus as a source of happiness and warmth that he can no longer give to himself...He wants nothing more then to be real but as a blank thought created by me he waits...."She touched Hades cheek lightly tracing her shaky hand down to his neck."Maybe he just wanted know what it would be like to be human once more...just once...with his only love spawned by the depths of the underworld...."She closed her eyes."Hades."With that final word she fell to side on the floor.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 pm
"Man, I'm underaged..." Raen muttered. She let it slide about the "spontaeneous" fire. "Let me get at some of that!" Raen lifted herself from the floor and went to sit next to Skye on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm
"Persephone!!" Hades cried, sweepign his wife swiftly into his arms.
"Persephone! Persehpone!" he shook her, and layed her on her back.
"Please, love, wake up! Wake up!" the God exclaimed, shaking her again. Hades did ten chest compression before giving her cpr *a fortunate skill his was now ecstatic he had the patience to sit through for a month in order to aquire, thinking it would be useful*
"WAKE UP!!!" Death thundered, and the foundations of the garden shook, all birdsong ceasing.
Hades lifted her in his arms once more and flew inside, screaming for his servants, Hermes, anyone who would help him revive his wife.

Skye gave Raen a quick narrowing of the eyes before shrugging. She grabbed Loren's glass and poured one for herself, sighing.
As she brought the glass to her lips, she froze as Hades' familiar booming reached her sensitive ears.
"Listen!" she hissed to the company, and soon, the crackling of the white flames were the only thing heard in the room.
Skye raced to the door and yanked it open.
"What-" Loren stepped to her side just as Hades' plea reached their ears.
"He's.... begging!" Loren exclaimed increduously, listening as well.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm
"Not so much begging as shouting and ordering..." Raen mused, sipping some of the wine. Her face became set in a scrunched up look. "Bleeeh..." she shook her head and sipped from the bottle again. "This stuff tastes too wierd for me." Raen gulped some of the wine down. "So nasty..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm
Persephone woke in the picture darkness and by no mire then a second she realized she was inside her head.

"Look at you.Not even able to keep you're mind intact on our body as you so call it."Rondo came up from behind her,covering her eyes."Sleep.All you can do is sleep right now and wait for the moment to return to your husband.Now waiting more shouldn't kill you right?No,of course you can't speak because we share the same voice...the same desires."The women fell slump against him and Rondo chuckled."Let me do at least one thing and then you can finally be..."He stopped himself and waited for himself to wake up.

((I finally gave Persephone a face and body since were inside her and Rondo's mind))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:05 pm
"Now that you think about it, this does have an, ah, aquired taste..."
Loren made a face, and tossed his glass into the flames across the room, which of course, exploded.
Skye sent everyone to the floor as shards of glass scattered everywhere.
"Loren! We're supposed to get out of here before we end up dead!" she slappped his shoulder. "Moron!"
"There was no table for me to put it on, and I didn't want to pour it on the floor. That would have been trifiling-"
"Oh, so throwing the damn thing into teh fireplace wasn't? Dummy. Now come on, you guys. Let's go. I think I just came up with a plan..."Skye's reproachful scowl turned into a wicked grin, and she picked herself up, brushed herself off, and strode from the room.

"Persephone, love, I'm begging you! For the love the gods, wake up!" Hades said firmly, squeezing her hands.
He'd burst into their private chambers and laid her on the bed, snatched the curtains close, and lit every inscented candle in the room. The smell of calming heather and tansy was ever-present as the god rushed bout with hsi servants, making Persephone as comfortable as she could be.
When a servant had reached to change her clothes, Hades had let out a roar:
"MINE! No one touches what's mine! Leave us!" every spectre had fled the room as though it were on fire.
Hades sat at his wife's bedside, attending to everything he thought she would need, namely amborsia-spiked water.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 pm
((Love the picture of Persephone and your sig, Hollow! =D))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm
((Thank you and just so you know i'm going to switch back to Rondo so you don't get confused on who is speaking.Though,in fact he is his same body.))

Rondo stirred and woke from his sleep with a very confused look."Where am i?"He looked around only to see a man dressed in all black at his side,he jumped in fright."Who ar-are you!?"Then he examined the room and seemed even more scared,"Why am i here!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm
In his joy at those eyes he loved so much opening, Hades yelped and snatche the boy from the bed, showering those cheeks he knew so well with kisses.
But when it was Rondo's voice who pierced his ears, Hades froze, leaned back, and stared him in the eyes.
"Perseph-" Hades grimaced, caught himself. "Are the one who shares his mind and soul with my Persephone? Are you Rondo?" Hades gingerly set him back onto the bed, seemignly reluctant to let him go.

((Lol, and thanks for letting me know. I would have been all confused *which is pretty easy to do to me, now that you think about it... sweatdrop *))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm
"What about her and-wait!How do you know about Miss-arrogant-voice-that-won't-shut-up!"He blushed at the the kiss and averted his gaze from the other man."Y-Yea...i'm Rondo,what about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm
Raen looked up, pushing herself up from the floor. "I am not Anarchy, but I'm already desperate to try it out. I want to get out of here." She held Axel's hands, and gave it a little squeeze.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 pm
The glow in Hades' emerald pools dimmed a bit, and he leaned back in his chair and sighed.
"I apologize for, ah, kissing you..." Hades said. When he felt a flush rise in his cheeks, his eyebrow furrowed. Hades never blushed.
A lump rose in his throat as he took a glass of ambrosia-spiked wine and drew it to his lips.
"Where is she?" he asked, his eyes staring into Rondo's.

Skye didn't jump when she felt Loren slip his hand into hers. She registered that he was trembling, knew he was scared. She was too. But Skye knew they all had to find Misato, find a way to seperate him and the demon, and go after Hades and Rondo.
"Don't worry," she told Loren softly, who squeezed her hand as they walked on.
"We'll get out of here."
"You know what they say, love. No Guts," He gave her a pointed look.
"No glory. You got it."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games