Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 am
"She should be lucky she's pregnant or I'd be more inclined to give her a piece of my mind..." Van muttered angrily as he pounded in the last few nails. Once he was done, he dragged inside and up to Mala's room. He didn't look at her at all, just propped the frame up against one wall before heading for the door again. "I'm going out for a bit; get a new mattress for two for whenever you're done hating my guts."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 am
"I never said I hated you!" Mala exclaimed, not very much liking what he said - let alone his tone of voice. To be fair, though, she wasn't acting very pleasant to be around either. "I just said that I was mad! There's a difference!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 am
"Really? Honestly hard to tell the difference if you ask me." Van said as he left the room. "Once I've finished the apparently pointless bed that I wasted my time building, I think I'll get a room at the inn. You can come get me when my lovely wife has returned from b***h land."

((Once again, I almost feel bad doing this. Almost. >D))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am
{XD Such a loving couple! /lolsarcasm}

"She'll get back once her husband quits whoring around in Doucheville!" Mala yelled in response, slamming the door after he left. Shockingly, it didn't tumble over just yet. Afterwards, she simply went back to her corner to quietly cry and sulk.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am
((I imagine the lands of Bitchland and Doucheville are at constant war with each other. XD ))

"What the hell is she so mad about anyway?" Van grumbled angrily as he walked back to town. "I was just as much of a victim in all this seeing as how a b*****d demon wiped my memories!" he said as he ran a hand through his hair, not looking forward to heading back home any time soon. Catching a glance at the ring on his finger, he sort of glared at it a bit. "Oh yeah, I really love my wife right now..." he said taking it off and sticking it in his pocket.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 am
{I wouldn't doubt it. XD}

Mala cried, hugging her knees to her chest. She didn't say anything or bother trying to go after Van. All she did was just...cry. How could he not understand how much she was going through?! That insensitive p***k! He threw away his wedding ring, denounced her as his wife, spoke openly of having affairs with other women, and dismissed their entire marriage as a drunken lie all while his memories were gone before. How could he look at her shattered heart like that and expect it all to be fixed with some poor 'Im sowwy' bullcrap?!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 am
Hearing a knock at his door, Jaquel opened it with the small smile of a mastermind with something up his sleeve to find Van standing there. It seemed his contigency plan was coming along nicely as well. "Now to what do I owe this pleasure? Your wife already dealt damage to a most unpleasant area, so I'd prefer if we could just leave it at that..."

"I'm not here to punch your face in. Again. Even if you do deserve it." Van said, standing there with his hands in his pockets as he glared at Jaquel, stuck in a rotten mood. "But I will if you don't permit me the use of your harem."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am
{Ohshi~ If this is what I think it is, they're going to be quite worse off than before. XD}

Eventually, Mala quit. She was tired of being alone, though she didn't know where Van was. She was tempted to seek him out and apologize, although most of her still wanted an apology from him. She looked down at her stomach and asked softly, as if the baby could hear her, "You wouldn't abandon me too, would you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:33 am
((~Blooper Reel! Take 1!~
Baby: No, mommy....
Mala: O_O
~Take 2!~
Baby: Are you kidding? Once I'm born I'm outta here!
Mala: ;A;

I'm such a horrible person. XD ))

"Sounds like you two are having quite a spat if you'd prefer my company to hers." Jaquel said, taking a sip from his glass. The two foes were currently in a lounge, surrounded by part of the harem while enjoying a nice glass of wine.

"Don't even get me started. After all the crap you've put us through, I'd think she'd be a tad more forgiving for something you caused." Van said taking a drink from his own glass.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 am
{Don't worry; we both are. XD}

Mala sighed, and continued to talk to the unborn baby as if it could listen. After all, an unfortunate side-effect of their nomadic lifestyle would be the fact that Mala no longer had any friends to fall back on when she and Van had a terrible spat. "I feel like such an idiot. Part of me wants to apologize and just end it. Yet, most of me just wants him to realise what I'm going through before I'll do it. Oh, what should I do? Should I make him work for it? Should I apologize myself? Or...what?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am
"Are you feeling alright? You look a little under the weather." Jaquel said in fake worry. Amazing what a little demonic taint could do to a person.

"Yeah, just a little headache..." Van said rubbing his forehead. It seemed like since he was snapped back to reality and caught up with Mala, he just got more angry at her, and the headache was certainly new. "Hopefully she cools it soon though. If she yells at me for no reason any more, I can't be held accountable for my actions."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am
Eventually, Mala decided. "I..I guess I will apologize. If I'm lucky, he will too and we can just forget about this whole incident." she said, being overly optomistic for her own sake. She headed out towards the inn, where Van said he'd be. However, she could help but feel tense, worried. She hoped that everything could be resolved easilly.

{I'm starting to get a little bit of block. Should I start using Milly too? Or should I just keep her confined to her room?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am
((Hmmm....Let's see what the Zelly can do for you, yes?))

"Well, let's see if we can't try and make things better, hm? Oh Natalia!" Jaquel clapped his hands a few times to summon one of his girls to his side. "You can borrow her for the night, and, since you seem to be broke, I'll purchase a room for the two of you in the finest room in town. Make sure you have your privacy and what not." he said as he got to his feet and led the way out of the mansion and heading for the inn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 am
Mala was sitting at one of the tables, looking about nervously. She wanted to figure out where Van was soon and apologize, to get this all over with. She didn't want their relationship to end like this. She didn't want to be left alone with nothing but the cold, taunting eternity by her side. Mala bit her lip, clearly nervous about all of this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am
"Oh, this is....this is just beautiful..." Van said face/palming when he walked in to see Mala as Jaquel and Natalia walked in behind him.

((Alas, I do have one class today (unlike you apparently XD ) so I will have to depart soon.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games