Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm
"alright" Krystina grinned and then started out of her room, tying her hair up in a pony tail as she headed down to the living room. "ready guys?" she hummed as she looked at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm
"We're ready," Sheik replied casually as his mask, his weapons and his armor were already gone. Lucius and Hades' armor, weapons and masks were gone as well. He stood up with Hades and Lucius standing up right beside him. Maso flashed a smile at Krystina only to give Sheik a sharp glare as if Sheik had said something that was insulting to him. Sheik lightly patted Krystina on the shoulder. "Shall we be off?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm
"yeah...." Krystina smiled at sheik while she headed outside. "we're gonna be walking 'cause it's not that far away...." she grinned and slipped into her flip flops before heading out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm
"Woohoo! Par~Tay on the beach!" Sheik shouted after stepping outside of the house. "I had friends in a ninja village who drug me to a beach party..." Sheik turned a light red as Maso slapped him upside the head. Hades and Lucius were having a low conversation between each other behind the trio.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm
a small laugh slipped out of Krystina's mouth at sheik's outburst and she smiled at him. "sounds like you're a partier..." she hummed and then grabbed maso's hand, stopping him from hitting sheik but not letting go as she looked at him. "c'mon.... the beach is this way..." she hummed, pullig maso a bit ahead of sheik so she could lead them there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Maso turned a light red when Krystina caught his hand and began pulling him along with her. He glanced back at Sheik who had started chanting 'Party over here! Ooh ooh!' over and over again. Hades and Lucius began laughing at their silent conversation before the group finally reached the beach.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm
Krystina laughed softly and shook her head at sheik before letting go of maso's hand. "i'll be right back... i still need to change...find a place to set up and i'll meet you there." she sighed and walked over to a changing booth, taking her swimsuit with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 pm
Maso had nodded as Krystina left them. The four tapped a piercing on themselves making them glow as they changed into a swimsuit. Sheik found a spot to set up as Lucius kept hold of Hades' arm. Maso waited patiently for Krystina outside the dressing room. His forearms were covered by ace wraps so no one could see the scars on his arms. He got a couple of girls waving at him only to ignore them.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she slipped out of the changing room in her bikini, tucking some hair behind her ear as she looked at maso with a small smile. "thanks for waiting for me...." she mumbled as she looked at him with slightly pink cheeks. "so.....did they find a good spot?" she grinned at him as she played with her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"Y-yea. They got a wonderful spot," Maso replied turning a light red as a couple of girls let out a huff. "Let's go. These women are giving me the creeps." Sheik was already making a sand castle with Hades as Lucius was making a trench around their spot on the beach with three bridges; one leading towards the water, one towards the left of the beach and one towards the right of the beach. Maso walked casually over the bridge without it collapsing under him.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm
"yeah... i know the feeling..." Krystina mumbled as she glanced at a few guys that she'd felt were staring at her. she followed him but simply jumped over the trench and landed lightly on her feet right next to maso. "i'm gonna go swimming....." she hummed, playing with her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm
"Would you like me to go with you?" Maso asked glancing at Sheik who just shook his head as the sand castle became more of a fort. Hades was making the outside of it look like Vlad the Impaler's castle. He waved towards Krystina as he dropped down into the trench and began helping Lucius.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm
"sure...." she smiled. "but i can hold my breath for a long time.... and i swim fast.... you think you'll be able to keep up with me?" she grinned and grabbed her goggles from the bag, placing the tinted lenses over her eyes and using them like sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm
"You'd be surprised at how fast I am in water," Maso replied flipping over the trench leading towards the ocean only to land gracefully and get some nearby girls clapping. His face turned a light red as he ran into the water and dived in quickly. "Village Hidden in the Mist is a village we had to go to when we were younger and it's surrounded by water. Try fighting water ninjas under the water and you learn how to swim fast and how to hold your breath longer," Sheik chuckled as Hades and Lucius climbed out of the trench. "Too bad we attract a lot of attention albeit not as much without Shadowheart here."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm
"i could fix that... i know some of these girls... i come here practicaly every day when i'm not sick. and they're here as long the weather's nice." Krystina smiled and then rolled her eyes. "or you could allways just explain that you're taken.... but one of you'd be lying....." she hummed and then dove into the water, allowing them to figure it out themselves as she landed in the twenty foot dip of the reef.
{gtg soon}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games