Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm
Demona rested beside Locke. Her hand moving to the hilt of her blade sensing the other and ready to strike. She would pretend she were sleeping though hearing the conversation. When the room began feeling crowded she would move to show she was awake. She looked to the one commenting on Locke and decided she still didn't like him. She vowed to make sure to pay him back for what had happened to her love. As the others left she would look to Locke placing a hand gently. "So, we still have hope for Andrea. And why does he keep calling you brother? Are you both related in some way? You don't look anything alike." She was curious unsure of people within this world. For as much as it was the same as her own, it was by far different.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm
Locke looked at Demona and smiled. "Apparently, he says I'm his brother... But I don't really know. For the longest time, I've been on my own, so I don't really know what he means." He kissed her. "As he said, though. There is a possibility of getting her back... I hope so. It's been years since we ran around in the garden..." Locke suddenly realized what he said. "Huh. Wonder why I would say that... It hasn't even been a week, let alone years." Locke suddenly felt though that his earlier statement felt more true than when he said it.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm
She returned his kiss laying him back down. "Strange indeed. Perhaps it's the effect of putting the arm on. Come love, you must sleep." She looked to him kissing his cheek before bringing the blanket over them and closing her eyes. She didn't wish to worry or trouble him.

The two would run, the little girl holding his hand. "Locke here, Aduis said by the tree knot earlier." Her little voice calling out as she ducked under a table by a tree stump. The two would hide seeing the older boy run off.

'You two! I swear your gonna get it Locke. You can't protect her forever you know.'

The girl would Look to him and smile as the coast cleared. She hugged him a bit before taking off with a giggle. "We did it we got away!" She said though would stop looking to him. "Locke? Are you okay? Come on, your big brother will help us. He always tells the grownups the tricks Gaurin plays on us." She rolled back and fourth on the balls of her feet. Short silver hair flowing in the wind. "Locke..." The dream would soon fade into others though leaving just the question of if it were real once.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 pm
Locke suddenly woke up. "Andrea!" He laid back down. Was that a dream? How could it be? She mentioned Gaurin and Adius. But... we were kids? It doesn't make any sense... Locke looked over to Demona's sleeping form. He reached over and kissed her, then tried to sit up, doing so only in pain. "Maybe it's because of the news Zhin gave us..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 pm
Days would pass as she nursed Locke back to health once more. She didn't mind though worried time to time about his restless sleep. She wanted to ask about it knowing the loss of his friend hurt him, but refrained herself. She left the room one morning heading to the others and sitting down letting him sleep in a bit more. "Has Locke always had nightmares? It seems almost every night since I've been with him, he's had them. Not just recently, I noticed it before we lost our friend." She was curious and figured asking them would be easier for an idea of if she should ask Locke or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm
"Nightmares? Well... He never really talked about himself much. But he did used to say how much he hated to sleep. Because he said how alone he felt in his dreams. But nightmares? I didn't think he dreamed normally..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:25 pm
She listened to Jack but wasn't sure she bought it. "Well, he's been worse lately. It started after we lost Andrea, and got even worse since the run in with Gaurin and that other." She looked to the table then the others. "I really don't like Gaurin. Would rather run my blade through his heart in all honesty. But I'm worried about him. Maybe I should just ask Locke about his past. Perhaps letting it out, may be for the better. I do know when he killed that man protecting Andrea, He was dreaming of a little girl and a place being destroyed behind her. But that's all I've gotten out of him about that stuff." She was puzzled unsure what to do about the situation. "It seems not just his body needs healing."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm
Locke slept through most of the next day, troubled by his dreams. Usually, he never did dream. It was always empty inside his mind as he slept. It was scary, but it was more bearable than his recent nightmares. Especially this particular one...

Locke was running away from Gaurin again. Gaurin was bullying him as usual, and wouldn't give up this time. "Brother Zhin! Gaurin won't leave me alone!"

Zhin came up to Locke, and shielded him from Gaurin. "Come on, Gaurin. Why don't you leave him alone? Just because he's different does not make him an enemy."

"You think he's so special, don't you? He could be a spy for all we know! Grr... Fine. Protect the little whelp. I'll get him someday!" And with that, Gaurin took off in the opposite direction, but yelled back. "It's destiny, Locke! We'll fight for real someday!"

And then, Locke woke up. He stretched his arm, then his other other arm, just to see how it would move. "Moves good. Stupid Gaurin. Even when we were little... He never did like me..." Then he caught himself. He realized he was talking as if his dreams were true... But... weren't they?  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm
Demona sighed to herself thinking then standing. "I will return. Going to see if Locke is okay and awake." She turned and headed towards Locke's room. Once she opened the door she would smile and head towards him kissing his cheek. "Morning dear. Though, it seems you've had unsettling dreams once more." She paused looking to him and brushing some of his hair with her fingertips. "Anything you want to talk about? I'm here if you need me you know."

Drake looked over the items some more that he had received then noticed one note. He sighed heavily putting the note in his pocket. "Forgive me guys, but there is some business that needs taking care of. I may be out for a few days." He wasn't crazy about the idea but knew they couldn't come with him for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 pm
Locke kissed Demona deeply. "Hey, babe. It's alright. Just thinking about when Gaurin used to bully me, and Zhin always saved me." Locke no longer bothered thinking as if these dreams weren't real. To him, they were more like memories. "Strange, isn't it? I remember almost nothing about my past, but these dreams seem more real than my life as it is now. Like... I'm only half of who I really am, and my real self is beginning to wake up."

Jack looked up from his book that Drake had given him. "You're leaving us for a few days? That sucks... Well, At least let me give you some leftovers from dinner and lunch so you won't go without my great cooking." He joked as he gave Drake a bag full of food. "Just don't forget us, okay? If what I've been reading is right, then we'll be trying to open a portal in a couple weeks. Really hope you'll still be here to aid us."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 am
Adius sat within the room looking out the window of their current residence. His visions hazy the last few nights. It unsettled him when his sight changed like this. "She's still fighting them, but I can only see parts. Like things are moving faster then they would here on her side. And she's been loosing herself. But then she is stronger." He was confused by the things he was seeing. He never had been before in any of his visions.

Zhin turned to his friend and partner shrugging. "It can't be helped Aduis. She's in another realm. For all we know you could simply be having normal dreams and not visions of her. What concerns me at the moment is what appears to be the mystic leaving their group. He tries hard to hide the fact that his shadows and darker arts have been shielding and hiding them from the clansmen. And it seems the others are clueless. Locke appears to be remembering his younger years with our clan. I wasn't sure he ever would. He was still young those two years he spent with us."

"Yes but even then my visions of him coming into our lives were strong. We knew from them that he was special for keeping this world alive. Don't worry Zhin. We can make up for the other leaving the group until just after his return to them."

"Just after? And what about Gaurin?"

"We can't do anything about Gaurin. And worry about the other when it's time for his return." Adius looked to his friend then back out the window overlooking the inn.

Drake nodded thanking Jack for the travel food. He hoped in his mind those three mystics were still watching over them unsure if his own spells and such would still be in hold from so far away. "I'll be back before you know it. Just make sure Locke doesn't do anything stupid and such while I'm gone okay?" He smiled a bit then packed some things and headed to the stables. Once the horse was loaded he headed off fast knowing the sooner he was away the sooner he would be able to come back.

She nodded towards him bringing a hand to run along his shoulder. "I understand Locke. Seems there may be more to your past bringing you to the aid of the others perhaps? Maybe even bringing you to help them for whatever reason." She paused smiling before moving so he could get up if he wished. "In any case you're a good man Locke. But, don't you think it's time to get yourself out of bed?" She said the last part jokingly wondering what he would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm
"You got it, Drake. See you in a few days, I guess." Jack shook his hand as Drake was readying to leave.

"Don't do anything foolish yourself, you hear? Magic or not, the same injuries could kill you as any normal person." Sam was relentless due to the fact she didn't want anyone to be hurt. And she knew that him being alone would make him a target for the Clansmen.

"Don't worry, Sam. He'll be alright. I got a feeling we'll see him again."

Locke laughed a little, then nodded. "Yeah. I guess I should, huh? Besides... I smell jack's cooking. I'm so starved!" He stretched a good portion before getting some clothes on. "Come on, honey. Let's go get something to eat." Locke kissed Demona, then they left the room.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 pm
Drake rode fast and hard towards where he was going. He had taken what the others had said to heart. He hoped this errand wouldn't take as long as he thought it may. He wanted to stay with them and continue helping them but also knew he had his own duties in the world, not just within their venture. His family made it their business to know what was going on where and the news of the clansmen had seemed to slip through the cracks of even their intelligence. Something he now needed to advise the council of and get some of his own answers, and some things only he could retrieve for his friend's needs. It worried him some to know that there were things still going on and starting that he was not allowed to know of.

She nodded moving so he could get up. She went with him to the other room returning to her breakfast and notice Drake gone now. "Did Drake return to his room once more? He spends a lot of time in there since things started coming in for the research you and Locke are doing." She was curious about it wondering if she could do this thing called magic or alchemy but doubted it. She wasn't from this world, and her blood was odd enough for them. She didn't feel a need to be an outcast any further then she already was despite how welcoming they all had been to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Jack greeted the two happily. "Hey, you two! Breakfast is ready! Grab a seat!" Jack made a couple plates for Demona and Locke. "Made a little extra, thought you could use the energy boost. Your recovery rates alone are astonishing, you guys..." Jack went back to sit with Sam, who he was beginning to feel affection for.

"Drake? He just left, actually... Said he had some business to take care of, but would be back in a few days. Locke, come over here. I need to run some tests on your arm." Sam reluctantly got up from next to Jack, and got out some simple testing supplies. "Okay. Raise your arm, extend it, then ball your fist, then do it all in reverse."

Locke did as he was told, interrupting his grand breakfast. "So, 'doc'. What do you think? Is everything going alright?"

Sam took some notes, then put her tools away. "So far, so good. Give it another couple days before doing any really hard training... and you two know what I mean..."

Locke blushed a little, then turned to his lover. "Uh... sure. I guess we can rest for a couple days?" He laughed a little, then came back to the matter of Drake. "So... he's going to be gone for a few days? Well, since we won't have many chances like this til after we try to rescue Andrea... should we see about maybe having a little vacation from our studies? There really isn't a whole lot we can do without Drake to help translate some of these books and scrolls."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm
Drake continued on his journey soon coming to his destination. He dismounted and looked to the building before him taking a deep breath before handing the doorman of the great building the reigns of his horse. After another moment he would enter, the doors closing heavily behind him.

Demona would watch and listen to the others while she was eating. She chuckled a bit at Sam's comment to take it easy for a few days. "I'm sure there are less strenuous activities we can engage ourselves in then." She said after a moment. At the mention of a vacation she wondered what they were talking about. "What's a vacation? Just out of curiosity."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games