Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

Chris stepped off the train. His eyes drifted over the crowds of people that were all talking to their friends excitedly about the new year and all how there summer had been. This third year had no group to talk to because he never really took the time to make friends. He let out a sigh and headed towards the carriages. Without making much noise he slipped into a rather empty one.

((Only One Choice: I'm being to lazy to locate the rest of his format.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

"Wait up you two or I'll hex you both to a snail's pace." Zeb growled good-naturedly as he bobbed through the crowd from dropping of Levera's luggage and slipping the baggage man a Galleon to keep ahold of the new Firebolt and make sure it went to her room with her luggage, safe and sound. Weaving through kids, he jogged up to the two women. Well, one woman and one girl. Though it was hard to think of Levera as a child. She acted so mature and had been through so much. Still was going through so much.

As he caught up with them, he laced his fingers through Carynn's. I look of worse creased his features as he looked her over. Ever since that night....he shuddered.

The look on that crazed b***h's face was seered into his mind. He had wanted to kill her, but nothing, not even vengeance had been more important than Carynn. He didn't regret his decision to flee then. Carynn was bleeding profusely. My god, the blood. It wasn't until later, at St. Mungo's that they got the news about the baby. Their baby. The doctor had looked pale and stricken to have to deliver the news. Even more so when Zeb raised his six foot four inch frame of thick muscle out of the chair to bear down on him.

But there was nothing to be done. The baby had died fairly instantaneously. It was the only thing that saved Carynn. Zeb had raged. His emotions colliding so wildly. He had never really thought about being a father. But for that half an instant when the doctor told then that Carynn had been pregnant he had felt a warmth and pride swelling up inside him. Which was instantly drenched by icy dread as he realized that the doctor said 'had'. He would have done anything to save the child's life. Given his own in a heartbeat.

But not Carynn's life. He was never so thankful in the world to hear that she would heal. But that the baby had to die was truly a steep price. And another blow to find out that she would never be able to have children. That THEY would never have children. Because Zeb had known in those days before the attack, that he loved her more powerfully and more deeply than he had imagined possible. He knew now that he wanted to marry her. That he loved her so greatly that nothing but the promise of eternity was due her.

But now wasn't the time to marry. Zeb had work to do. They had repaired the Three Broomsticks after the fire and Zeb helped the other shop keepers in Hogsmeade to repair their businesses as well. But they had lost more than wood and mortar in the attack. Zeb and Carynn's unborn child was not the only causality. Roland. Poor stupid Roland. Dashed out to defend the one girl that had broken his heart, and Raven had her way with him. Zeb had heard the stories. His heart ached for the boy and also was warmed by his sacrafice. He might have made the final decision, but it was Raven that forced his hand. Zeb was going to be only too happy to end her. No ministry offical or threat of prison would keep him from using the killing curse on her. She was going to die for what she had done. Zeb was not a man to trifle with.

But he had kept his rage controlled. Carynn needed love and support. They shed tears together over their loss and he held her tight. Zeb hated that she was going to be teaching at Hogwarts this year. He was happy that she enjoyed and was proud of her career, but he wanted her home to take care of her. And to that end, the Three Broomsticks was not going to do. That wasn't a home. He had been in the process of reclaiming his old family home.

His parents had been conflicted about it, worried that the place held such bad memories. But Zeb had replied that all of his best memories from childhood were there. And he would not be run out but the memories of the Death Eaters and the other child that he had failed to protect. He wanted to take Carynn home, to the estate that they would share together. Granted it was much larger than they had need of. But it was his home and that is where he wanted his love and future wife to be.

Then there was the matter of the stray. Zeb squeezed Carynn's hand lightly as he turned to look at Levera. The girl had wandered in and been a pain in the a** ever since. She had been the girl that Carynn had saved. If she had not, if Zeb had reached Carynn in time to stop her, this girl would be dead. But their baby would be alive. It was a dark thought. One that Zeb tried not to linger over. But he held no ill will towards the girl. The blame all rested with Raven.

Then she had wormed her way into their hearts. She was feisty. Abrupt. Not affectionate. Troubled. Lost. But Zeb just loved her. She was a small girl and had the mentality of a gryffin. She was strong as well and often a little too quick to physical violence. As a young man that stayed at their inn had discovered. But better him than Zeb.

He had really bonded with the girl when they started discussing Quidditch. She ran every morning and Zeb decided to go with her one day. Not only was he anxious to get himself back to training, he wanted to keep an eye on the girl. She had been the only person attacked by the leader of the Malavei and the man had done something to her. She didn't like to talk about it, but Zeb could tell that it had lasting effects.

While they were jogging they would chat and he mentioned that he was formerly a Chudley Cannons Chaser. This had piqued her interest. Then she started talking about her own ambitions and Zeb had been interested as well. He had a few old brooms and they started flying together. Meanwhile, it did Carynn good to have a young girl around to mother and seeing that made Zeb grow even closer to the girl. It hadn't been too long before he had bought her very own version of the latest Firebolt. Her training had increased to most of the day and in coaching her Zeb found his own skill returning. He was as good as ever, perhaps better.

There had been a time that he had thought about going back to play for the Cannons again. But he had bigger plans now. Ro was in charge of the inn, and all on her own. They were desperately in need of someone to take Roland's job, yet not trying to actively seek employees. Zeb meanwhile, was working on something else. He had formed a group, wizards that were ready to fight the Tribunal. Not content to wait for the Ministry to navigate politics and regulations, they were ready to become a force to stand up to the dark wizards.

But there was more going on now. Seeing Levera off to school was an emotional experience. He realized that he and Carynn would never being doing this with a child of their own. But in a way, this, being here for Levera, helped. Reaching out with a smile, he ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, kid. Quidditch tryouts aren't tonight." he joked lightly.

"Now," he began in a slightly more serious tone. "if you need anything you just send me an owl. Understand?"

"And you," he turned to Carynn with a smile. He didn't want to let go of her, but it was time for her to head to the school as well for the Welcome Feast. Leaning down he cupped her face and kissed her sweetly. "you don't forget about me." he rumbled low with a sly smile.

Garden of Wisteria

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image

User ImageKevin looked at the guy as he started to stutter. He may had crowds but mean was one thing the red haired guy was not. He smiled at the other first year. "That's good to hear. I'm going to guess that you are also a first year?" The bookworm asked as he put his current reading material into the pocket of his robe. He was rather excited for the year to start but could understand why the other boy was nervious.
User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler smiled and looked at the collection of students. He still had not seen Ryn, nor Kaera. "Where are they?" he muttered. His eyes still scanning the crowd.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole continued to scan the crowd to find someone to speak to. Finally her eyes landed on two girls that seemed to be deep in conversation. She didn't want to seem rude by just interupting them but the red head was interested in the they were talkign about. Slowly she made her way over to them. "Hello I'm Nicole Johnson,"she said as she walked up to the two girl. it had happened to be a breif moment of silence in the pair's conversation so she had decided to intorduce herself to them.User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Madelynn (Madi) Bellastella
Madi looked around excitedly as she hopped off the big scarlet train when the woman told all first years to make their ways to her. The groundskeeper looked like a kind person so Madelynn made her way over along with other students who looked just as nervous/excited.

She walked forward and smiled at the groundskeeper with her perfect teeth. "Hi, I'm Madelynn!" she said confidently to the groundskeeper who looked down at her checked off her name and moved on to the others. Madi noticed the stares she was getting from the boys but paid them no mind. She got those stares all the time when she went out at home. Home she thought with a twinge in her stomach, she missed her mother. The only person she'd ever trusted in her whole life was miles away the next time they'd see each other would be over Christmas Holiday. Madelynn had NEVER been separated from her mother for so long and was slightly homesick. She put her hand to the locket her mother gave her before she boarded the Hogwarts Express and felt calmed. She started a conversation with another first year as they waited for everyone else to get checked in.

I'd tell you I love you but I'd be lying... thanks for leaving me dad  

harrypotterpsycho

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Austin nodded, "Y-yes. I-I am" Austin stuttered again. This boy seemed friendly and Austin knew he should try to be friendly himself but he also knew he wouldn't be able to talk much because of his shyness.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image
One of the girls on the bench looked up, smiling as she heard another voice. She waited until the other girl, Nicole, finished introducing herself, before standing up.

"Nice to meet you Nicole! I'm Cœur...Heart if you prefer."

She smiled again.

"We were just discussing about Hogwarts, in general. And this is Aster, by the way."

Cœur gestured towards her friend.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

User Image

At first rose thought the girl was speaking to someone else. By the time she realized she was speaking to her she turned to apologize but the girl was not there. Her spirits shrank a little. Her first day wasn't starting out to well. What would Dante do? She tried to figure that out but that wasn't exactly a good point of reference. Looking around for someone to speak to her eyes fell on a nervous boy, Austin. Smiling she moved over to him. He had been talking to another boy. Smiling at both she curtsied
"Hello, I am Roselia Prince, but you can call me Rose" she said introducing herself as best as she could. Desperately she hoped she would not be shunned by these boys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shrugging his shoulders, he went back to eating his ice mice. It seemed as if they would be there while, as first year students were still finding their way to the groundskeeper. Blake notices three girls near a bench. In his mind, he just wanted to sit down but making more friends isn't a bad idea as well. Turning his head to Adele, "Hey I see some benches over there. Come on, let's go sit down." The boy took a hold of her hand which had held Hope and lead her way to through the crowd. The bench was large enough to house four people. He took the seat at the edge so that Adele could sit in between. Turning his direction towards the girls, he went on and introduced himself. "Hello," Blake said cheerfully, "My name's Blake.". He hoped he wasn't interrupting anything. The boy wanted to sit down more than anything but it would have been proven awkward if he didn't introduce himself first.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

User ImageKevin had been about to respond to austin when a girl had come up to them. "It's nice to meet you rose. I'm Kevin Johnson"the guy responded which served as an introduction to both her and Austin. Silently he was praying that the group didn't get any bigger or else he wouldn't be able to handle it. He was partually glad that he had listened to nicole and made put his book away but the other part of him wished he hadn't then he wouldn't be dealing with such a big crowd.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
((Office of Confusion: Yes to him two people is a big crowd. He can't stand alot of people so two is getting big))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole smile at everyone on the bench. She loved meeting new people almost as much as she enjoyed helping others. She had been about to respond to Coeur but then the guy name blake had joined them. "It's nice to meet all of you," She said pleasently. The girl watched as the others sat comfortably. The red haired girl was too excited to sit, had she been at home she would be bouncing off the walls with joy but since seh was somewhere new she was holding it in. User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

One of the girls at the benches saw two people approaching her, a girl and a boy. She recognized the boy earlier, and smiled at the two newcomers, not wanting to be rude in any way. As they two people sat down, she silently thanked herself for getting up earlier. The boy introduced himself as Blake, but his companion's name was left unknown.

"Hi there, Blake...I'm Cœur, or Heart if you prefer..." she said, politely. Turning towards one of the other girls, she said. "You can sit down, if you want, Nicole. I'm fine standing."

Cœur used her hand to indicate at the empty seat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Austin looked at Rose "H-Hi" he said. "I-I'm Austin" he stuttered. He wasn't sure why these people were choosing to talk to him and he had no idea what to talk about.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image
Roisin stepped off the train, looking around at all the other students. Finally, she was away from her parents. Freedom had her smiling. Well, it was a small freedom, Roisin knew, since the school had rules and regulations. But still, she wasn't under their watchful eyes, constantly watching, guarding. But here she was, alone. She expected to be saddened or scared at this, but Roisin felt elated. She bounced on her toes in excitement looking around for the Professor that would take them to the lake and wondered what the Great Hall would look like in person.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games