_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm
((Sorry Animeprincess, I'm taking over Nyra for a brief moment. You can still post as her, but we need to get Nyra some action))

Nyra patiently watched as time went by on that cruise ship, earning greater interest with the group she told Thaelia to spy on. She contemplated on how they'd be of use to her and how she'd go about putting her plans into fruition. "Yess, you DO have something interesting about you. I remember when I had the good life" she began talking to the bubble orb while she sat in her chair inside her dark chamber. The furniture in her dwelling was somewhat dark and foreboding, yet still retained an undersea theme. "Yet I'm still trying to make it in this world, filled with so many people who need help" she paused. She got up slowly and very flowingly, almost like a ghost, and headed over to her vanity mirror and pulled up a seat to sit. She saw her reflection and thought a moment, "Hmhmhmhmhmm..." she giggled to herself, "It was right in front of me" she said in a cool, sinister tone. She headed back over to her bubble orb that floated over her cauldron. "Show me a human, a poor unfortunate soul who's luck has ran out and who's life is miserable" she said to her bubble.

Suddenly the bubble's image faded into light and then faded back to a man sitting in a chair with his head down. "Damn...How am I going to get the money to help my mom now? I can't let her die..." the man said to himself, almost sobbing. Nyra's eyes sparkled, "Oh you said just the right things my dear, helping others is what I live for" she smiled deviously. Her plan was already concocted, and this guy seemed desperate enough. She laughed and teleported out of her lair.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:10 pm
Blythe paused when his gaze finally landed on Thaelia. He debated approaching her. He really enjoyed spending time with the mermaid, but he wasn't sure he wanted her to see him in the state he was in. He didn't like feeling so out of control. Just as he was thinking that and gazing at Thaelia, somebody bumped into him and snapped at him to get out of the way. He turned and snarled, baring sharp teeth at the punk, without even thinking about it. Realizing his action, Blythe gave Thaelia a look before disappearing into a hall and practically rushing to his room. He was ashamed of himself.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm
(Nyra sounds like Ursula, lol. Nice quote-slipping, EG.)

Syrah leaned back against the edge of the hot tub, closing her eyes and catching some of the raindrops on her tongue. "The rain always tastes better out here on the ocean than it does on the shore," she smiled, flipping her tail.

Matt grinned and pumped his fist in the air. "Hell yeah! We gotta do something as a send-off. Maybe a mix of favorites from the cruise."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm
" Wow Zethy, you're lousy with the drums you know that?"

" Awww what do you mean? I thought I was playing perfectly fine! Right to the beat! "

" Maaaaybe you should try this.."

- pluck, pluck....pluck-

" whoa... ha, I can get used to this instrument! What's it called?"

"It's called a-"

Zethy...wake up.

" Huh?"

Wake up Zethy...!

Zethy opened her eyes and saw the ship surrounded by the beasts they had fought earlier that day. " Wh-What are THEY doing here?" she thought to herself. " Cythe must've sent them here..." she summoned out her sword.

Dale stepped infront of her. " H-Hey-!" " I don't want you getting involved in this, go take cover. Octo, Narley, and I will take care of these fish fry.." he grinned a toothy grin. Zethy shook her head " No, I'm not backing down from a fight!"

" If we need the extra help, I'll call you out alright? Besides, you carry my child, remember?" he joked and grinned, not taking his sight off of the enemy. " I-I.." she held a good grip on her sword. " Just go!" " !!.." Zethy ran into the ship, feeling rather helpless.

" Alright, lets tango!" Dale looked around for something to attack the enemy with. Everyone on the ship, in exception to Zethy, were up and fighting the creatures off the ship.

User Image  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 pm
((bump.... hello?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 am
The ship was pushed vigorously to one side, the fisher men grabbed onto the rails and some fell on there rears. Dale lost his balance for a bit and managed to recuperate his stance. " They're coming..."
~X~

Click on X

The Selachimorpha dragged it's body on deck, breaking through the rail of the ship and unleashing a high pitched screech, shaking the masts of the ship. Dale took a good grip from a spear he managed to get a hold of. " Show me what you've got! " he charged at the beast. Others tried pulling it down with a huge fishing net, but the beast refused to give in and broke free, making it difficult for the fishermen to pin it down. Octo looked down at a gun he had found under one of the fishermen's bunks. " I've heard of these things below the surface...but how does it work?" he began to fiddle with it.

" It seems to have some sort of a trigger... Ah! Found it..Now I simply..."aiming straight towards the sky he fired a round out of the gun. Octo threw the gun to one side, startled to what had just happened. Narley took a hold of the gun, wide-eyed he grinned a toothy grin " Haha! My boom stick!" he looked over at the monsters inviting themselves aboard the ship. Like a pro, Narley aimed at one of the beasts and began to shoot round after round right in between the beasts shallow eyes. It twitched and fell lifelessly on deck, disintegrating into the nothingness. " Ha! This is definitely my boom stick!" he said triumphantly.

Dale slid through some of the monsters and swung himself onto the head of one of them. He grabbed his spear and jabbed it straight through the creatures head. It screeched and twitched trying to jerk Dale off of its head with it's electrically charged tail. Dale jumped off and grabbed onto the masts sail lines, sliding back on deck. He looked over at Narley " Hey! Where'd you get that?!" he grinned. Narley held the gun close. " Myyyy boom stick" he glared at Dale. " Aww you're no fun..." Dale pouted and grabbed onto some rope next to the masts. "All right, lets do this!" he ran with the rope around his shoulder, running through the mass of Selachimorpha.

Meanwhile, Zethy felt a rush of anxiety run through her body. " I have... a very bad feeling... about this..." she thought to herself. " I have to do something... but what...!" she sat inside the ship, feeling helpless unable to help her friends fight of the creatures that had attacked them before. She looked over at the side and saw her fork laying across the hallway she was sitting in. " H-Hey! It's my weapon of doom! But ...what is it doing here?" she wondered as she crawled over to it and picked it up. " ... It's gotten all rusty..." she tried to clean it up with her blouse. " wait a second...this...isn't my weapon of doom...this is-!" she looked over to the side where the door was. " I've got to go help them!"

" Daaaale!! Dear, sweet, Neptune what are you DOING!?! " Octo cried out to him. " Shut up and give me a hand!" Dale threw the other end of the rope towards him. " Wha-wha???" Octo grabbed a hold of the rope. " Now, pull back! And whatever you do! DON'T. LET. GO!" Dale slid down the tail of one of the beasts and pounced onto the other end of the rope. " PULL!" Dale shouted over the crowd of fishermen. Octo did as he was told.Dale pulled onto his end of the rope. " Octo! Pull harder!" " I AM PULLING HARDER THIS IS ALL OF THE STRENGTH I'VE GOT!- huh?!" the fishermen began to help Octo pull onto the rope.

Dale pulled harder, using every fiber of his body " GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" they managed to pull the beasts together tying them up and pining them down. As if they had rehearsed this, all the fishermen took out their rifles at the same time and at the same time they began to shoot rounds at the beasts, breaking through any barrier the Selachimorpha's would put up for them. All of the beasts laid dead on the deck of the ship. The fishermen began to cheer. Zethy walked out of the ship and looked at the cheering crowd. She felt a rush of relief fill up her body, her eyes searched for her friends. They were okay, as well as all of the other fishermen on board. She ran over to Octo and Narley and hugged them close. They hugged her back. Zethy looked up at Dale who was looking straight back at her, trying to catch his breath. He smiled and opened his arms up to her. She began to run towards him.

Dale's ears pricked up and he looked over at the side of the ship. There it was, ready to make it's first strike! His eyes went back to Zethy who was running happily towards him. " ZETHY!-" his face turned pale. Zethy stopped and was startled with Dales sudden change of expression, then she felt it. Her face turned to one side and she saw the jaws of a Selachimorpha open wide, about to devour her whole.

She was pushed away by Dale, the jaws of the beast closed in on her friend and it's body slipped off of the ship. Zethy looked back at the place where Dale once stood, her eyes looked back at the deep blue sea. She stood up and ran towards the edge of the ship. Octo and Narley held her back. " NOOO!!! DALE!!!" she cried out trying to break free. " He's gone Zethy..! He-He's gone..!" Octo said, his voice rather broken. " No-NO! We can save him!!! We can SAVE HIM!!!" " Zethy- ZETHY! Listen to me-!" " No!" " LISTEN TO ME!!" " NOO!" she fell to her knees and covered her face.

Narley felt his heart sink as he hugged Zethy close. " H-He was a good-good guy...One of the nicest sharks of the sea.." he whispered. Zethy stopped crying, "........was.....?" she pushed Narley out of the way " he still IS! " and dove off of the ship. " ZETHY!" Octo yelled as he chased after her.

Meanwhile:

" Hmhmhm..." Cythe grinned as she looked through her shards of glass. " Show me.... the beast.." her eyes seemed shallow as she saw, through these shards, what was going on with Zethy and her friends. Zeggy leaned against the wall, looking in to Cythes V.I.P room through one of the cracks. His eyes narrowed and he looked over at Helga, who was snoozing her way into cloud nine. His thoughts were then clouded by what he had seen within those shards " ....That...girl..." he said under his breath. Ember sneaked up on him. " Aaaayyy why are you being so thinkative? Haha, still thinking about that one girl we met in the Bahamas? Forget it maaaan she's min-" " ..Cythe...." Zeggy's eyes looked directly into Embers, unable to bring himself to tell him what he had seen. " ..... " Zeggy looked away.

Ember tried figuring out what it was Zeggy was trying to tell him, and it had clicked, " Aaaaaaaaaay guay!" his eyes widdened. Zeggy was startled by his friends sudden outburst. " What the fu-" " You're into Cythe?!!" Ember exclaimed, Zeggy backed away his expression was of utter shock and horror "...!!! What the hell are you SAYING!" his eye twitched. " Oh come on! Why else would you be here stalking her and- wait.. she's in her room...is she naked?" Ember asked curiously.

Zeggy tried to filter the image of Cythe's naked body out of his mind. " God, really!?!?" Zeggy shook his head. " You know Zeggy... if you really want to approach a woman...the best way to do it..is by first.. respecting her.. especially her privacy!" " I am not into her!" Zeggy tried to keep his voice low " Then why are you so-" Ember looked through the crack and caught a glimpse of the shards.

His face turned pale as he looked back at Zeggy. " How much did you see..?" Ember asked. Zeggy thought for a second, then looked back at Ember, " ... wait... what do you mean by-? You mean, you know something about this?!" " For your own sake.... don't be snooping around Cythe's business. You're a good friend...and I don't want you to get hurt-" Zeggy grabbed Ember by the collar of his T- shirt and pinned him to the wall. " What the hell are you hiding from me Ember!? You KNOW I hate it when you keep stuff from me! " the door to Cythes room opened and she looked over at the two. " what the hell are you two doing?" she looked rather annoyed.

Zeggy let go of his grip from Ember and looked over at Cythe. "... It's nothing.." he looked away and walked towards one of the love seats. He sat there and looked out the window. Ember stood up and patted himself, he looked over at Cythe, cleared his throat, and grinned. " Did we disturb you from your beauty sleep?" he grinned. Cythe sighed, shook hear head, and walked towards the restroom.  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 pm
(( ah. Just for notification, Aqua currently has no internet! And I have no idea how long it will take for her to get it back. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 pm
Zethy opened her eyes and noticed that she was still human. That's right! The situation had changed on her entirely. She was to stay a human for five days. She swam towards the surface and inhaled the ocean breeze. She took a deep breath and dove back into the water, looking for the beast that had taken her friend captive. There it was, like if it was waiting for her, daring her to make her rescue. Zethy took out her weapon of doom, ready to plunge through the beast and pull Dale out of it's body. The beast grinned and it's eyes glowed menacingly, " You're a fool to believe that you can rescue your friend with a mere fork. You underestimate my power...no matter.. I shall finish you off!" the beast darted toward Zethy, swimming towards her with unbelievable speed. Zethy gasped and choked, the beast opened it's jaw ready to devour her whole, but she dodged the attack right on time. It's nose plunged onto Zethy's belly, still swimming up towards the surface. It jumped out of the ocean blue and landed back on deck. Zethy skidded across deck. Narley ran to her side " Z-Zethy! " he looked down at her red belly, then back up at her. " Maybe you should stay out of this one.." " N-No..." she tried sitting up. " It's got Dale...I'm.." she struggled to get back on her feet. " ..not going to let it leave..with him.." she picked up her fork from the floor and looked directly at the beast, which suddenly began to twitch violently. " Wh-what's going on..?" she asked herself she saw a spear go through the beast. Zethy's and Narley's eyes widened. " Wh-what the hell?" they both said at the same time. The beast let it's jaw open wide.

User Image

Dale stumbled out of the mouth of the beast. His eyes focused up on Zethy and he smiled weakly. Zethy rushed over to him and catches him before his body hit the floor. She dragged him away from the creature and laid him on the floor. She looked over at Dale as a tear rolled down her cheek. " Heh, hey... now, now look.. I'm all - grunt- I'm all right." his weary expression gave her an unsure feeling.

" I thought... I thought you were going to die... just like Mama Iris..." she said in a hushed low tone. " Heh.. me? Die...pfft.... nah.. I'm...I'm not going to let anyone beat this shark so easily..." he chuckled and winced at the pain he was feeling in his abdominal. Narley walked towards them both. " We're glad to have you back pal. " he said happily as he looked down at him. " Glad to be back.." he tried sitting up.

The captain of the fishermen came up to them and patted Narley on the shoulder. " Well...I'm glad all of us got out of this alive.. we've suffered horrible damage and our catch has now fled off to sea. We've got to head back to the ports of London and repair the ship. It ain't that far aways from here anyways.." the fishermen told the three. Dale looked at the fisherman and smiled slightly " I suppose..Octo will be able to gather some info on the hu- err.. people inhabiting that place anyways..Isn't that right Octo? " Dale turned around to face his friend, who was not there. " O-Octo?" he looked around and saw no sign of him.

" He's not here." he looked up at Zethy. " Ye-Yes I quite certainly AM!" Octo threw himself on deck trying to catch his breath. Narley rushed over to him and hugged him " YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!" " Of course I'm a live you nimrod! Now let me rest before I decide to throw YOU into the ocean and offer you no help in getting your way back up!" Octo snapped as he made his way to the floor. He looked up at the sky and sighed. " Oooooh the surface could get any more grayer now could it.."  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 pm
((I'm back with internet guys!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am
"That's a wonderful idea. I feel like doing something groovy tonight," He began, "something that will make everyone wana dance". His joy was an infectious thing, as he smiles almost constantly. He motions to Matt, "Lets go tell Mike we're going to play. Come on" He then proceeded to grab his Microphone as he walked out the door in a slow but confident journey to his friend.

Mike tastes the rain as well, mouth open and everything, "Hmm, its very...watery" he then giggles at his own obviousness.

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 pm
Matt looked out the window and put his guitar in its case before slinging across his shoulder and following Mack out of the room.

Syrah chuckled and rolled her eyes at Mike's goofiness. "It's cleaner. Fresher. There's no pollution in the air this far out most of the time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:51 pm
Later on that day Dale and Octo were helping patch up the ship. Zethy walked up to them, " hey, I want to help too!" she suggested happily. Dale shook his head " Nah we've got it hun," he leaned over to her and kissed her cheek. Zethy smiled and looked up at him. " I take it your taking this relationship thing pretty seriously.." she giggled. " Eh..just having fun with it." he took out some nails from his back pocket and began to hammer it into the damaged rail. Zethy backed away, avoiding to get hit. She looked over at the sea. "...it's very pretty...even on the surface...however.." her eyes saddened. " what lies beneath is another story.." she looked over to the side and thought to herself. " I musn't forget my place.. I'm a mermaid, not a human..."  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Mackenzie found Mike goofing around in the same manner he left. "Hey Mike, we wana play tonight. Wana join?" he asked his friend.

"Sure, its our last night, so we should party it up!" he said with vigor at the end while pumping his fist. "I'll be back soon, meet me in the usual place when you're ready" he said sweetly to Syrah. He quickly got out of the tub, grabbed a towel, and quickly made his way to the room to get ready.

"Well I guess you'll be joining us tonight Syrah" Mac said sweetly, "This chapter is about to end, lets make it happy" he gracefully held out a hand to her to help her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Syrah turned her tail back into legs and took Mack's hand. She took her towel from where it lay on a nearby pool chair and wrapped it around her waist. "It appears that way," she smiled. "I think I may have a couple suggestions for songs to play, too."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 pm
"Do tell" Mac lead her on. He enjoyed hearing others' opinions. They both walked on began discussing, while his hair was beaded by the rain as well.

Mike hurried as he began putting his clothes on. He grabbed his drum sticks and ran out of the room with little care for detail in how he did it, for speed was his friend for the moment. He ran so fast that he got to the stage before anyone was even there. "I guess they're slow" he said to himself rather surprised and quiet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff