Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari felt her throat constrict and the blood drain from her face when she saw the dim outline of a young woman standing near the hospital bed. It wasn't the fact that she was seeing a ghost that freaked her out. It was the amazing resemblance Kai bore to Erin that did it. Both tall, thin, black hair, green eyes... Similar enough to be sisters. 'Is that why Ash likes me? Because I look like... Kai?' Ari wondered, sitting up as the ghost vanished. She shuddered and let out a soft sigh. "Well... Never expected anything like that to happen..."

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash had listened to Kai complimenting Ari, and Erin, smiling at the words she said about her. When Ash saw Kai, she felt like her heart had been crushed. The sight of seeing her was like a dagger in her heart, and she wanted nothing more than to run away from the room. It had been hard enough to be near Erin, what with her looking almost identical to Kyokai, Ash had thought it was a punishment for losing her. But seeing her again was horrible after she had lost her gift. When she had vanished, she said in a dead voice, "Yeah, and I never want to see that again."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari looked down at Ash in surprise, touching her face gently. "Ash... I thought... I thought you love her. I thought you'd be happy getting to see her again."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

"And I did. But she's gone. And I lost the last thing she had given me on top of it. I lost her twice because I was too weak." Ash turned to look at Ari, searching for Erin. "It was hard to be near Erin, with her looking like her so much. I thought I was in hell. Most people would think that because she looks like Kai, I would be all happy. That couldn't be more wrong. I love Erin for who she is, not who she reminds me of. If I based it solely on looks, I would have run as far from her as possible."

Ash sighed and pushed herself off of the bed, hobbling on one leg towards the wheelchair. "I have to go to physical therapy Ari. I'll see you later." She said in a thick voice, crying silently as she sat hard in the chair and wheeling herself out of the room.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari wanted to go after Ash, but could tell the girl didn't want her company right now. She sat there on the edge of Ash's bed for awhile, feeling a whole new guilt trip coming on from Erin's side of the mind. 'I hurt her just by looking like Kai? It's a wonder she doesn't hate me... Why doesn't she hate me? I can't stand causing her pain... I've hurt her too much already.'

Lizzy sighed softly and did her best to comfort Erin. 'She loves you, Erin. In spite of all odds, you helped her to love again. It was while she was falling for you that her mind was healed. She needs you, Erin, and you need her, so don't you dare think of pulling a disappearing act. Didn't you just promise both Kai and Ash that you'd be here for her? So be here for her. That's all you can do right now.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah opened the door to Ash's room and stepped inside, glancing around until her eyes settled on Ari. "Ah, good, I'd hoped you'd be in here, Ari," she said gently, crossing the room and taking the girl's hand. "I have good news. Kevin and I think we've come up with a way for Erin and Lizzy to become two people again."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin leaned against the door frame and smiled at Ari softly, giving her a wink. He had mentioned that the day he and Sirrah could seperate them wa the day he would propose to his girlfriend. "We figured out what to do so you can go back to being Erin and Lizzy, and love two different girls normally again. So Wings, whaddaya say?" He asked kindly.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari looked between the two doctors, giving Kevin a weak smile. She was happy for him and Sirrah, but somehow knew that the process of splitting the minds would be tiring. "Yeah. Let's do it. We're both ready to be seperate people again."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"Well then Wings, let's get this show on the road. We have a room prepped. And no, it's not an operating room. I never want to see any of you rug-rats in my O.R ever again. Specifically Ash. That girl is only allowed in there twice in one lifetime. She has worn out her welcome." He said and smirked at her, motioning for Ari and Sirrah to follow him.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari smiled a bit in spite of her nervousness. "No offense to your OR, doc, but I hope none of us ever get near it, either." A light shiver made its way down her spine, wondering if the seperation would hurt. It would be worth it if even if it did, though, so she didn't ask. She followed the doctors out of Ash's room.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah placed a reassuring hand on Ari's shoulder as they entered the room where the procedure would take place. She led Ari to a chair in the middle of the room. "Okay, Ari, here's what's going to happen," she said softly. "You'll sit in this chair. Since I'm telepathic, I'm going to speak to your two minds seperately, but simultaneously. It may be frightening, but just remember that it's not real, okay? And Kevin's here to stop me if anything goes wrong. This procedure should be entirely mental. Are you ready?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari drew a shuddering, sharp breath when they entered the room. Aside from the fact that this room was more warmly decorated, it looked exactly like the room Ari had rescued Ash from. She shook off the sudden fear and set her jaw, sitting down in the chair and nodding. "I'm ready. Let's do it."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah sat in the chair opposite Ari and placed a cool hand on her forehead. "Close your eyes," she ordered softly, closing her own and gently sliding into Ari's mind. 'So tulmultuous... How do they stand it?' she wondered in her own mind. Dismissing the thought, she painstakingly began to feed her predetermined mental messages to Erin and Lizzy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari did as Sirrah said, closing her eyes and waiting. At first, it was just dark. Then Ari gasped as images began arriving to both of the minds. Different scenes for each one, and neither was aware of the other's vision.

-Lizzy stood on top of a tall building, handcuffed to Erin. She looked around and saw a familiar face nearby, and her heart dropped.

"Lizzy! Lizzy, help, please!" cried Shizuka in a more terrified voice than Lizzy had ever heard her use. Lizzy gasped, feeling like her heart was being ripped from her chest.

Shizuka was dangling from the edge of the building across the street, bloody and broken, her wings a twisted mess. Obviously, the girl's strength was about to give out. If Lizzy didn't save her, she was going to die.

"Shizuka!!" she screamed, straining against the cuffs that bound her.
-

-Erin shook her head and opened her eyes, feeling her heart sink in horror as she absorbed the scene around her. She was back in that room where Tsubatsu had tortured Ash, standing near the door, cuffed to Lizzy.

Ash was sitting in the chair once again, bound and blindfolded, screaming in fear. "Erin! Oh gods... Please help me, Erin!" sobbed Ash as a shadow stepped up behind the bound girl.

"Ash!!" screamed Erin, lunging for the shadow that she just knew was Tsubatsu, nearly breaking her arm against the cuffs that held her to Lizzy.
-

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah heard Ari moan, and goosebumps rose on her skin. It had only been a flicker, but the girls had both spoken, seperately, in their own voices, both coming from Ari's throat. The names of the two different girls they loved. 'Close, but not good enough, Ari... Try harder,' she urged, picking up the pace of the mental images.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games