Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm
"Okay." He smiled sweetly and brought her up to the room.
The perfectly cooled room was laid out with one bed and a heater and such.
He kissed her forehead and went to go put on his towel for the hot springs.
When he came back, he was wearing his towel and he kissed her forehead.
"I'll be waiting for you." He whispered and went downstairs to the springs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm
Walking to their room, she then looked up to him as he came out in his towel. Nodding gently she watched him walk out. Once the door was closed she moved into the bathroom looking to herself in the mirror. Fixing her hair to be up in a clip then placing a small pink towel wrapped in a bow to keep her bangs from falling to much over her eyes. Slipping off her clothing she folded it quickly before wrapping a matching towel around her petite body. Walking forward she remembered coming here when she was about ten. Everyone had gone.. It had been nice to take a family trip. But she remembered getting light headed and passing out in the hot spring. Shaking the memories from her head she moved to the couples hot spring before looking about for Akito.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:53 pm
Rath rolled his eyes. You are to always hungry. He said as he grabbed their food and Haru's. He then started heading out the door.

Momi nodded and smiled sadly at Rini as he hugged her. His whole body ached as he did but he ignored it. As he pulled away, he said, That was very brave of you to tell me. Tho are now Rini the brave! He said smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm
"If you weren't holding my food, I'd punch you." Haruhi glared playfully at Rath. "It's not like I'm getting fat." She poked her small abdomen. "At least I'm not anorexic."

Akito sat in the hot springs, looking up at Yuzu.
"It's lovely in here, come my darling." He spoke quietly as the smoke rose into the air and disappeared.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 pm
Spotting him, she nodded a bit smiling to him. Moving to the hot spring she slipped off her towel before getting in slowly. The water was hot but it was nice. Looking to Akito she smiled a bit her little ears twitching."It's so quiet here.. I like it.."Mused her voice gently as she nodded a bit. Looking up to the sky a bit she smiled noticing the sky was clear and beautiful.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm
Akito waded over to her and wrapped his arms around Yuzu gently.
"It's even better with you here, Yuzu..." He whispered.
He kissed her neck gently and looked up at the sky. Akito's hands ran over her stomach and he smiled.
Akito kissed her ears gently and smiled. "It's so nice to be here alone with you... Just the two of us."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm
Rath rolled his eyes as he shook his head. Yeah.. I think girls who worry about their appearance to much are idiots. He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 pm
"I just try to ignore it and let others decide what I look like." Haruhi shrugged and stuffed her hands in her pockets.
She looked up at Rath and asked, "Where we going to sit to eat?" She smiled. "The house, the park...?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm
I was thinking the park. It's quiet there. Rath replied as he looked down at Haru then looked back in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm
Being caught by his arms, she looked up to the sky a bit. It was really nice just it being Akito and her. Though his hands running over her stomach caused her to be knocked from her thoughts. Thats right.. She could become a mother pretty soon and bare Akitos children. With them being lovers and all. It was bound to happen for them. Smiling a small smile she looked up to him a bit. Her one arm reached up before wrapping itself around his neck. While her hand rested upon his on her stomach."It's just like we can relax.. And not have to worry about the others.. Or about being the god and everything.. Like all of our worries and put on hold for long moments.."Murmured her voice gently as she smiled at his tender kisses to her ears. Now they didn't even bother her unlike the last time. Relaxing against him she closed her eyes allowing herself to just be with him for once.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm
"Okay." Haruhi smiled when Rath looked at her.
When they reached the park, Haruhi pointed out a picnic table under a beautiful shaded tree.
"Lets sit there." She smiled again.
When they reached the table, Haruhi sat down and patted next to her, motioning for Rath to sit next to her.

Akito smiled. He could tell what Yuzu was thinking about, for he was thinking it too...
What if dear Yuzu did have his children?
He shook the thought from his brain.
It was impossible, it never had or would or can happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Relaxing against him a bit she opened her eyes before she stared forward. She'd noticed that he didn't have the exact excitement or happiness for her thoughts. Perhaps he was worried about it becoming a Zodiac child. Sighing deeply she closed her eyes her smile faultering a bit before falling into a straight line.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 pm
Rath sat next to Haru and handed her, her Onigiri then began to eat his. He noticed many couples waking past them. The couples were being all lovey dovey. He almost gagged.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm
Rini couldn't help but laugh, but she noticed how it hurt him so badly to move. "You should rest, and I'll go find us some cake." If Rini could love something more than Momi, it was cake. She left the room and headed for the cafeteria.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 pm
Momi smiled after her then layed down and closed his eyes, resting and waiting for Rini to return.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games