Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm
Markus ran over to Violeta, "Are you okay?"

Violeta looked at Markus, "Markus, I'm fine...its just. Ugh! How could he have found out?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:05 am
Legna grinned at Illiad's human form then nodded at Farren and walked into the cave.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:41 am
Farren looked around the cave and nodded to himself, "This will do" He let go of the light and it floated up to the top of the cave, now lighting all of it. It was really dark outside, and he was planning to get to Scotland quickly tomorrow, so he decided they should all get to sleep quickly. He took off his coat and gave it to Legna so she could stay warm, and smiled at her briefly. "I think we should get some rest, we'll all need our energy tomorrow"

((My computer recently got broken into, and lot's of my files were deleted in the process, incuding The Prophecy. crying I'm sorry guys, but I need to rewrite part three, it seems like nothing was spared))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:58 pm
Legna nodded. "Right, okay." She said then sat on the floor. Putting her head against the wall, she looked up at the top of the cave and got lost in thought.

((OH NO! I'M SO SORRY!))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm
((NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!))

Violeta just looked at Markus, "I'm sorry, it's just... Everything is falling apart.... This isn't how I thought it would go, I didn't think he would find me."

Markus looked at her, "It's okay. It's not your fault, no one thought it would be easy." He turned and saw Ariel passed out on the ground, "Right now we need to worry about Ariel."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:39 pm
Iliad walked into the cave and curled up into a ball on the floor. She was used to being in dragon form, so sleeping like this came naturally.
Farren sat down next to Legna. He wandered what she was thinking about, did she feel sad that he took her away? He paused for a second before asking, "Do you love him? Tyler, I mean."  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:29 pm
Legna shook her head. "No, I never did." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm
Waves of relief washed over Farren, but he wasn't sure why. He was starting to get annoyed at his heart. It kept doing little backflips every time he saw Legna. He looked into her eyes, "So, what do you think this whole "love" thing is then?"  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Legna looked at him then her cheeks flushed a bit. "What do you mean?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm
Ariel was inside her own mind, talkiing to her demon-self, "I almost had you Ariel. Why not give up?"
"Because, I have something to live for. I have friends. You killed my mom!"
"We killed her. I am you. Just give it up. You won't win...."

Violeta had to tell him now, this time it was to close. With Jackson looking for her again, she couldn't bear to lose Markus too. Not now.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm
((Well, this thread seems to be not active anymore.. =( ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:48 pm
((Well no one's was posting in it, and roleplaying with yourself is boring, so I've been waiting for people to post. U want it to continue?))  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:01 pm
((Yeah.. I'll do a random post now. =D))

Max looked over in the direction that Jackson left then shook her head and turned to Violeta. You're hiding something. It is nawing at you inside. I can tell so you should just spit it out. She told her, crossing her arms over her chest.

((You should bring Jackson back soon. He was fun! =3))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:16 am
Violeta blushed, "What? No I don't. Why would you think that? I just, I need to talk to Markus....."

Jackson was watching from behind the trees, "Well, what's this secret of hers? This just might be interesting..."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Max raised an eyebrow. Then go talk to him now. This secret is going to come out sooner or later. She said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff