Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:40 pm
( ..I was going to give a review but I see you guys got started sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:02 pm
(You can still review, Jake, we're just excited XD)  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm
"Meh, it was worth a shot." Remy said with a shrug and went back to combing through dusty, old books.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 pm
( Alright, review for those who need it.

Current hunt is vampires, to which have already been encountered. Luckily they let the hunters escape, feeling they are no threat. Now, the hunters search the 'hideout' for a way to kill them. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

As the group sat there, reading, Kari constantly got up to get a drink. But it felt like no matter how much she drank, she was still so thirsty. Settling back into her chair, she rubbed at her eyes, trying to focus on the book. Why did it seem so bright suddenly? It was hurting her eyes. She glanced at the others, but they seemed okay. Determined not to say something, she continued reading, occasionally rubbing at her eyes.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm
Lilly wasn't exactly bothered by Kari's constant moving, as she had her nose stuck in a book for most of it, but she was getting a bit temperamental because she couldn't find anything. Her wasp-like temper made an appearance when she slammed shut the fifth book she'd gone through with an almost religious devotion. "There's nothing!" She groaned, falling sideways onto the couch and letting the book slide to the floor. "Damn this infernal hunter... Never heard of the Dewey Decimal System!"  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:38 pm
"Well, looks like we're boned." Remy said with a sigh after flipping through, yet another, unhelpful book.

((We're not gonna like this new development in Kari are we? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 pm
Jack looked up from the desk, giving a annoyed look at the others. "We can't just give up! These things are hunting people down with no mercy. We watched them kill a boy. There has to be something here, and we're goign to find it."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((No, no you will not. xD ))

Kari winced as Lilly slammed the book shut. "Would you mind doing that a little quieter please? I'm starting to get a headache." That was all she could think of to explain the pounding. But it felt more external, than internal. She closed her book gently, leaning back in her chair. Her eyes drifted closed, trying to block out the bright lights. "I didn't find anything either." She said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 pm
Lily turned her face back toward the rest of the room, giving a slight glare at Kari for telling her to quiet down. All she'd done was slam a book shut. She shoved herself off the couch and passed by the table and desk. "I'm going to check the bookshelf in the other room." She disappeared through the door and walked over to the next room, where another shelf they hadn't cared to empty yet stood. This one didn't so much have books on monsters, but rather legends and literature. She passed over a Tale of Two Cities and looked at a volume that had no name on it, glancing through to see if there was a title inside.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm
"Are you feeling okay?" Remy asked simply. Kari looked a little pale in the face and she didn't sound okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari shrugged without opening her eyes. "I think I've just been reading too much. Just a small headache." She answered quietly. She was sitting unnaturally still for someone who was usually bouncing around all over the place. She sighed to herself, opening her eyes as she stood up to get another drink. She winced slightly as the light assaulted her eyes.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:16 pm
Jack looked up at Kari, watching her. She was acting...rather odd. And it bothered him, given who she was recently captured by. "Remy...stand back.." he said, standing up. He grabbed the nearby silver knife, and made a cut on his arm, biting his lip to keep from making any sounds of pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:31 pm
Lily had just walked back through the doorway into the sitting room, eyes on her book, when she heard Jack moving around. She lifted her gaze and saw him with the knife, and it took her a moment to comprehend what he was doing. Once the silver had made its cut, however, she shut her book sharply again and looked to Kari, whom everyone else was paying very close attention to.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari paused at Jack's words, glancing back at him curiously. Why was he telling Remy to stand back? That thought was driven out of her mind though as she saw the blood on his arm. She swallowed convulsively, her mouth watering. She could see the blood pulsing in time with the pounding in her ears - His heartbeat, she realized. She stood stock still, facing him, eyes locked on the cut. She fought with herself, not wanting to hurt Jack but part of her demanded she pounce right now and drink him dry. She began panting from the effort of her inner fight, torn between moving away and moving closer.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games