Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Technically I'm still alive...I never died, which is why I can return to the living world..."

Elfy frowned and followed Reelo. She hadn't meant to upset the male. The chiropteran pulled him into a gentle hug and kissed his cheek in an attempt at comforting him. She didn't like seeing the human so depressed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

"Figures.." Getting his hopes up again had been a mistake that came crashing down on him rather harshly. He would have given anything to go back to earth and he had only been here ten days. There was nothing to look forward to in hell, other than humiliation and suffering at the hands of their tormentors...unless he had missed something. "How do you go back?...Is there maybe...a gate? a door? Has anyone even tried?" He was probably missing the entire point not to mention the affection he was receiving from the nude chiropteran but suddenly he wasn't so much interested in her physically as he was jealous. She could leave anytime she wanted and they had to stay...and once she was gone the torture would resume...forever. "I want to get out of here more than I've wanted anything.."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"I'm not allowed to say..."

Elfy sighed and began prodding the male with her tail again. He appeared to like it earlier. Maybe it would cheer him up some now. She couldn't tell him how to escape, as much as she would have liked to, but it was against the rules. Even though she wasn't a permanent resident of Hell, she still had to follow them.

"It gets better once you get out of the prison...I promise..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

"So there is a way." That was more than he had expected, and much more than he needed to feel just a bit better. In that one sentence she had confirmed an actual escape and that was all that mattered to the male. He needed that hope. Reelo managed to snatch up the tail in his hand after a few pokes and pulled on it around his front where he took to examining it and running his fingers it's length so far as he was allowed without provoking anger from the female. "It doesn't feel like I thought it would....Since I have to live here will I get one too?" He asked, dropping the tail and pinning his back against the wall so that he was now facing the chiropteran with his hands in his pockets. If he ever got out of this prison he would most certainly find that door to the living realm...he would live again.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly woke up and mumbled softly, opening her eyes and once again seeing Melanie's chest and a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Umm.... Melanie? Should I just get used to seeing your breasts when I wake up? It seems that this is becoming a standard greeting." She asked in a joking tone, a slight aching in her body suddenly bringing back the events of a few hours ago.

"No!" She yelled and pulled away from Melanie, panting and panicking as she checked her body for wounds and finding none, her hand even reattached to her arm. Dalila shook slightly as she tried to calm back down, her mind moving faster than it usually did as she looked at the clothes on her body. A simple tan dress with a soft earthy design on it. "How did I get this..?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"It isn't furry, like a normal tail, so it probably does feel kind of strange...I was created with this thing, so unless Jordan or Iga decide they want the prisoners to start sprouting tails, I doubt it. If you would like a tail though, I'm sure I can arrange something..."

Elfy let her tail begin to wag when it was dropped before grabbing it herself and studying it. The smooth black flesh did feel rather odd compared to the standard furry tail. It wasn't that it was unpleasant...just different. She dropped her tail and shrugged, allowing it to resume wagging.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Probably. We will be sharing a cell from now on."

Melanie shrugged and watched the girl's sudden freak out quietly, waiting for her to calm down before speaking again. Now that she wasn't bleeding, she wasn't as worried. The female even felt calm...or as calm as she could within the prison. She chuckled and smiled slightly, pulling at her own dress.

"The Queen sent them."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

"Are you offering to surgically attach a new appendage to my body? If that is the case I'll have to pass..that sort of thing sounds painful." He chuckled, looking past the chiropteran to the now awake Dalila. Reelo pushed himself off of the bars and placed a hand on Elfy's shoulder, moving past her slowly and kneeling before the downed magi. "You need to relax..Whatever was killing you is gone now, for the moment anyway..." He wasn't sure why comforting this one was important, maybe it was because of what they had gone through before, he couldn't be sure..either way he felt a sort of obligation and stood back to his full height- risking a sort of unfair joke. "Besides, the next time your tormentor is killing you in your dreams just remember..you'll wake up eventually, and when you do Melanie's breasts will be there for you every time."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila calmed down as she processed his words, a soft smile on her face as she swatted at his legs. "Yeah, Romeo. You only have two chicks drooling over you! She's my cousin! I would never do anything to her you sicko!"

She turned back to Melanie, a slight worry lingering in her eyes. "Wait, if you will share a cell, won't that put us both at risk for Eblis and Lilith? If we are both here, that means so are they. Melanie, how can I survive this? I don't want you getting hurt. I could take it all if it meant that they left you alone.." She whispered, slowly moving back into Melanie's arms and laying with her back against her chest, trying to think of a way to bargain with her demon aunt and uncle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

"Hey, First of all, don't be jealous!" He grinned, spreading his arms wide as though he were both perfectly innocent and gods gift to women. The male then shrugged, debating something in his head when it hit him and his grin grew even wider (if that was even possible) the sinister look he was giving her following a sarcastic motion in which Reelo scratched the back of his head and tapped his foot on the floor- mimicking thought. Then he quickly snapped his fingers and began to laugh, leaning over and flicking Dalila's nose before waggling his finger back and forth in a "no-no" motion. "She's your cousin...I don't know where you are from, but me? I don't kiss my cousins- even if..oh I don't know, I was being tormented in my sleep by an enraged demon...But I guess some crumble under pressure in different ways than others...I wish I would have had a camera, you looked so cute." He finished the same way he'd started- laughing and flopped back to the cell bars where he leaned against them in an all to cool "bad boy" look- satisfied by his verbal win.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She felt her jaw drop from his words, a look of confusion on her shocked face. "B-but I never even...." Her words ended as the hazy memory resurfaced, her pressing her lips against Melanie's on an attempt to comfort them both. "Oh...." She whispered as her face burned red.

She fidgeted in Melanie's grip now, not sure of how to react anymore. She didn't know what had really driven her to do it other than to try and comfort them both, but cousins usually did other things to comfort each other! Not kiss! She flicked off Reelo and his smug look, a small bit of mint green magick floating over to him and tickling him on his neck before splitting up and mutiplying, tiny mint green hands ticking him all over his body.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

"Oh, you totally did." Reelo waited, counting the exact seconds and observing the perfect set of facial expressions on Dalila. First was denial..then of course confusion- and acceptance. Then finally, after the whisper that had escaped her, Reelo's eyes grew huge in excitement, chuckling at the extreme embarrassment she wore at the end of her acknowledgement. Reelo winked when she flipped him off and shrugged helplessly as something strange started to occur. At first he merely scratched his neck in an attempt to rid himself of the annoyance- but it only spread until it was all over him, causing the male to at first twitch and then jump around awkwardly. He didn't need to question, he already knew who and why..."Oh co-come-come on! That's not funny!" he sputtered between fits of laughter, his body eventually refusing to stand and so he fell to the floor and rolled around violently, his hands jumping from his stomach to his feet vainly to stop the soft touch from tormenting him further.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda sighed and waved her hand in front of her face, a screen and keyboard shoing up under her fingers and before her eyes. "Princess, I would never let that b*****d get them. He wanted me to throw Shard back into the Feilds because I carried her out and she didn't fight her way out and kill me in the process. I know he's your brother-in-law, but he is a jerk. I'll get the pictures off of the air-web too." She said, and tapped buttons quickly before allowing the items to vanish again.

She turned to the male and smiled. "I can shape air into anything I need or want. Useful in some ways, but not as much as my demon power." She told him with a wink. then laughed at him helpless against the girl's magick from tickling him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She grinned and watched him rolling around the floor, an impish glee in her eyes. "If it's not funny Reelo, then why are you laughing? Hmmm? You find it very funny obviously." She mocked and giggled.

She watched him write and laugh a bit longer before she made a beckoning gesture and the little hands converged back into one large hand and ruffled his hair, then returned into her skin. Dalila grinned mischeviously, knowing she had won and stuck her tongue out playfully at him, setting back against her older cousin once more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry! Please stop!" He sputtered, for one reason or another reaching out to Alinda for help. Perhaps she was just closest, or maybe it was because she had just said something to him..not that he could understand her over his own laughter. After a few more moments of begging, she stopped and he lay, taking in deep gulps of air and chuckling every now and again in short spasms. His body actually hurt from laughing so much.. "I hate you...with a passion." He panted, rolling over onto his back and staring at the ceiling a moment before his eyes fell on the woman who had been taking photo's earlier. He growled sarcastically and pointed a finger at her, shaking his head. "Why didn't you help me, Mrs. Air power lady! You totally could have demon'ed her or something!" He snapped, dropping his hand and resorting to simply breathing now.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games