Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Alesia laughed. "well then. Now that she's gone it looks like its just us again. Come here" she said winking. "we'll practice what I taught you" She moved seductively and grabbed Maneki around his waist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm
Maneki looked back as Emma walked away. He wondered whether he should go after her but suddenly Alesia latched onto him. Nya? wait...I'm not sure about this" one of his best friends had just pretty much disowned him. He was freaked out about this sort of thing allready and the mood wasn't exactly there.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 pm
She rubbed his chest "come onnn just forget about her. I'm way sexier and prettier then she'll ever be.. I can do things she would never do" she whispered in his ear. "plus she's a b***h.. you have to figure that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm
Maneki back up a bit, tears were starting to form in his eyes "don't talk about Emma like that! I know you hate her but she's still my friend...besides, she doesn't need to be those things, because I don't think of her like that"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm
"Pah" she said. "she is of no use to you now though. She hates you. So she's not gonna help you, she ain't gonna screw you, and she is of no service to you...what is she then? I can see absoulutly no use for the b***h. Now me, I am here, and I am willing to do lots of things" she said closing in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm
Maneki shook his head but didn't move "I don't expect her to do things for me, she's my friend, and real friends don't just try to use each other......." as she moved in he felt himself breaking down. This whole situation was so distressing that he didn't know what to do anymore.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm
"Friends? what a pointless word" she said laughing. "Your the heir of war.. you should know that if someone is of no use to you...you should just drop em. Forget about them. She. Is of no use to you. I am here. So please. Come to me. You'll Enjoy it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm
Emma walked back towards the cave where she had met Alester. What was taking him so long? Her hood had come off in her fray with Alesia. She pulled it back on and glanced around. This was seriously annoying. Alester would pay for taking so long...  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 pm
Maneki slowly hugged Alesia. "all right" He hadn't given up on Emma, but he was tired. He didn't want to keep fighting her anymore. He gave in to her and if she would just abandoned him like Emma warned then he guessed that served him right for being so foolish  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 pm
Alester apeared before Emma, still hurt a bit. "Greetings sis. Have you heard the news? Your sis came back" he said laughing.

Alesia laughed a bit. "Alright" She said laughing as she made her move on him. She had planned on killing him soon after the deed was over, but it was nice to get some every now and then.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm
Maneki relaxed his body and let Alesia do what she wished. He didn't know what to do so he let her take the lead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 pm
"Yeah, I know. I fought her for a little bit, then someone got int the way." Emma smiled from behind her hood, "Now she's somewhere screwing Ares' son. So where are the others?"  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 pm
"hpmh. Haven't gotten here yet" he said looking away. "And really? wow. You know she's going to kill him. Aren't you going to go save him?

Alesia laughed as she did the deed, ready to kill him afterwords.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 am
Emma laughed, "Can't fight me on your own? Just wait till word of that gets around. And no, he's betrayed me twice. So why would I?" She thought for a minute, "Thought killing Alesia again would be fun."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm
After it was finished Maneki laid there panting. He still wasn't exactly sure what happend, but he kinda liked it. He slowly sat up not understanding why he was so tired. "nya.....nya....."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games