Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 pm
((I think we should either create our opponent here like I just did in a way that they seem to be able to beat us or have someone else do it for you. This way it makes it more interesting.))

"Better than my back up plan but less destructive. Ace says as he rushes through the open hole and uses the shadows to evade the enemies waiting for them. Ace heads towards Fancy man which he believes will be at either the center or top of the castle but before getting there he is stopped and is exited out of the shadows by some weird light. "The hell?" Ace asks as he tries to spawn Heartless with no avail but the man in what appeared to be priests clothing holds his staff forward towards Ace "You, the most evil of men I have yet to meet, a man who would collaborate with the darkness and fuse with one, a man who turns from the light by doing so, I will expunge you from this world and protect it in doing so. May God be kind when you meet him next." Ace just stares at him as he speaks "....Your gonna use holy magic huh?.... Well ********."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 am
Suddenly three coffins rise up from the ground staring down Dante, Zane and Henteko respectively. "No way. Kabuto made it here?" Zane said in disbelief as his father, Yamamoto Uchiha came out, staring down his biological son. "Never dreamed I'd be fighting you again." Zane said coldly and then the two began fighting, Sharingan vs Sharingan.

"Again Ayame? Seriously, how many times am I gonna be killing you?! Wasn't twice enough?" Henteko shouted in dismay, but nevertheless, the two former Akatsuki partners began their fight.

"So, it would seem that I would get to face someone who should've died. Soren's Avatar, funny how our great grandfather ended you with a weapon you yourself worked so hard to obtain. But, I guess I'll get to test myself against you now." Dante said with a sigh and the two began fighting in a clash of Keyblades.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Apparently, Bo's opponent was the hardest for he was up against the very person he came to get. Though it was hard for him to believe it was her but since he wasn't sure he would try his best not to hurt her too badly. The giant wolf in front of him growled before charging at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 pm
Ace starts to dodge a volley of holy attacks, normally he would block but he could tell that this guys magic was different. Ace wasn't even able to open a portal and it seemed like this guy was cheating to him. "how the hell can you block off every dark type attack!?" Ace yells out allowed as his most powerful magic was dark and ice but ice wouldn't do much in this desert heat and dark magic he had that could even null holy was somehow being cut off. What the ******** did this guy do? Ace asked himself and dodged another volley of attacks which made it almost impossible for Ace to get close. With the holy one on my side I shall stave off all dark ones and protect thei highness from those who wish to hurt him. If I lose here then darkness shall take one step closer to triumphing over our souls. "YOU b*****d!, I believe in God too ya know but damn what the hell, there is a thing called too religious ya know." Ace yells as darkness starts to surround his body as he turns into his Bio Form. How?...How can darkness strive forth from this holy place that I have purified everyday? You are truly a demon and I shall smight you, you unhuman soul!  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 pm
"Good to see you've improved son." Yamamoto said with a smirk as he dodged yet another fire blast.

"Don't patronize me and don't call me son, you haven't earned the right." Zane growled and suddenly the ground began to tremble and Yamamoto looked surprised. "Oh come on, you should've realized it by now. If I was able to bring an entire world out of oblivion, making earthquakes is no big deal." Zane said as a plateau shot up, carrying Zane and Yamamoto with it. "But I still haven't shown you the best part, something you yourself feared." Zane stated and summoned his Stardust Sword. "I believe you remember Susano-o." he said and smiled evilly as Susano-o formed around him, but before it completed itself, it was overtaken by a harsh green light and the entire appearance changed. "I call this new one Yamato, goodbye." Zane said and dashed towards Yamamoto, outmatching him in both speed and power, his sword and the sword of his ethereal projection sliced through the undead man without mercy until finally it was impossible for him to remain in the world, in body and soul. Oblivion, now no one can ever summon you again. Zane thought and sat down in silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:32 pm
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 pm
((What you got nothing now?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm
((Fine))

Ace quickly uses the darkness in the area to fade into nothingness and have his voice resonate from all around the mage. The darkness then spreads towards him like arms and tries to grab him. The mage now panicking starts to blast every part where there is darkness with holy magic, only dampening it which then starts to spread towards him again. NO!, I SHALL NOT LOSE LIKE THIS! The mage yells and clasps his hands on the staff looking down as a large amount of light is released quickly destroying the area around him and removing most of the darkness, which could only be found in the fallen ruble. The mage falls to his knees panting as he looks up and laughs, only to show fear as he hears Ace's voice from everywhere "There is always darkness, even in fallen rubble so I can hide anywhere, even in such a holy place. NOW DIE!" Ace yells as the darkness quickly grabs the mage by the arms, legs, and chest, with what seems to be and made of darkness grab his mouth. The muffled screams are heard as the mage is pulled down into a vortex of darkness below him and then it goes silent. The dark vortex disappears and Ace rises from a shadow of fallen rubble just smiling as he remains in bio form.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 pm
Henteko and Ayame remained silent as they traded blows back and forth. Then he upped the ante by using Amaterasu which was blown away with Shinra Tensei. Then finally, Henteko just got bored and ended it, using his Bankai and destroying Ayame, much like Zane had done to Yamamoto.

"And be sure to tell Soren and the other three that I'll be along shortly." Dante said coldly as he summoned multiple keyblades to waste the Soren Avatar that had been resurrected. While normally, it was nearly impossible to destroy and Edo Tensei summon, Dante had used the power of the Keyblade to seal that particular being away forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm
Ace disappears then reappears next to Dante "Alright, now what?" Ace says as darkness seeps from him. "I believe there still might be the whole saving her part as she is for some reason attacking Bo and the Fancy Man is nowhere to be seen nor the guard and the main army. Hell not even the villagers are wandering around." About fifty Heartless appear around Ace as they start to crawl around the area "Sorry about them, they like to come to wherever strong darkness is, so with me being here they come willingly and I do have control but its more of a mental thing now." After saying this another twenty appear and start to spread out making the number seventy. "That should be about it unless I want more to come."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 pm
"No idea, maybe they brainwashed her or something." Dante said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 am
"Hey by the way, is this your daily life? I mean meeting people like me and Raine, or some dark over lord, and going on crazy adventures like this? It seems every time I have met you since when I took over the universal world and lost it till now on the original world you are wrapped up in it somehow. Also can't you find a way to stop traveling through time? Maybe use stopga."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm
"Stopaga is not powerful enough and I do have days were I travel somewhere and end up taking a break, today just isn't one of those days." Dante said, of course on most of his days off he still trained for his fight against Soren, but Ace didn't need to know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Suddenly the room was filled with a loud crack. Kami's neck was broken in Bo's jaws, only it wasn't Kami. Whatever it was, it shifted back to its original form and it hit the floor. Bo stepped on the body with all his weight and growled as he sniffed the air knowing that they were still here...just well hidden.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm
"Oh snap, I am not messing with that." Henteko said to Zane, pointing at Bo.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Zane said and entered the room Bo had gone into.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff