Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm
Mahagony

Belle kept backing away from the newcomers, hoping they didn't see her. Since her wings were hidden under her jacket, it wouldn't be immediately apparent that she was not a normal human, but she still felt the need to get the hell out of dodge. "Look, I'm getting out of here, kid," she aid to 654. "See ya later...if you get out of this mess somehow." Then she turned tail and ran home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander walked a few steps forward, then stopped and turned around to face AJ, waiting for her to begin walking again. "I'm sure you can find something..." He didn't respond to the first sentence. It kind of embarrassed him for some reason. He often got that way if anyone praised him or something of he sort.

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm
AJ nodded, following close after Alexander. She took a deep breath as he walked along with Alexander, her eyes looking up at the male as they walked along. "Okay...let's find some food." She said softly as she walked with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Nodding in response, Alexander continued to walk upon making sure that AJ was walking a step or two before him. He still wasn't all too familiar with the place, and he liked to follow behind anyways. It was a big change for him to now walk close to beside her.

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm
AJ took a deep breath as she approached another cafe, gazing in to look at the sandwich board for the prices. "Here's one we can now afford." She said softly, pulling him in slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Jack apnted as the steam went away. "damn it!" He saw a sewer drain and he ran and dove for it as he tried his hardest to turn into tar and escaped into it.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 am
Virgil had been struck in the shoulder by one of the little darts. He quickly pulled it out and had to concentrate as hard as he was able just to teleport down to Carson. Without another word Virgil jumped again, leaving behind his and his brother's shoes and appearing about a mile down the street before Virgil lost consciousness.

"Who the hell were those people?" Carson asked to no one in particular as he carried Virgil down the street, hoping the fuss Jack and Kyo caused would distract those guys with the power neutralizing hardware.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander stopped when AJ did, and watched as she looked at the sandwiches. He wasn't much of a picky eater, so he just waited on her. He'd eat whatever he could get on his plate. Especially with the current conditions of today.

X X X X X When she spoke and pulled him in, he had to admit - he was a bit curious. But he would wait until they were seated to inquire on what had sparked his attention. It wasn't anything big anyway.

X X X X X "Did you see something you like?" he asked, for the sake of striking up conversation every now and then.

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 pm
AJ looked at him quietly. Living as she had, she had learned to do math - rather well, actually. Well enough that she could do tipping and other things in her head easily, along with tax. "The price. I liked the price." She answered easily as they were seated, looking around. She was quick to simply order water to drink, knowing that water would be free whereas other drinks could amount to high prices.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander laughed softly. Well, that answered his hidden question for the most part. Then it was true that she didn't know how to read. "Do you know what you're going to order then?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "I may be of assistance. We don't want to get the cheapest thing but not get our money's worth for it." Okay. So that may be unlikely. Still, he wanted to contribute something, if only his education.

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ nodded, looking at Alexander. She took a deep breath, not knowing even what the words were. She usually just pointed at the cheapest item on the menu. "Okay...but we have to keep under ten dollars for both of us...otherwise I don't know if we can get dinner..." She answered softly. At that point, it was lunch time. "But...if you can read the menu, it would be helpful."
And try not to get caught.

[-Mouse got bored...-]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander nodded. "I understand. I just don't want you wasting money on a small quantity of food when we can pay an extra dollar and get twice the amount."

X X X X X Alexander took one of the menus and propped it up at an angle. It felt a bit strange to be in a cafe. I had been a while since he'd stepped into any place that sold food. He took his time looking at the menu, comparing prices and imagining quantities of food choices in his mind. He eventually made his decision and confronted AJ with it.

X X X X X "How does the Tuna Salad Sandwich sound? It has avocado, tomatoes, and alfalfa sprouts with a side of potato chips for $8.95. I can take half of that. Feed me any more than that and I'll explode." He looked up from the menu at AJ. "Would you like something else with that?"

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: I'm looking at a Cafe menu for reference. ]]  

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm
AJ watched Alexander carefully as he read the menu, feeling awkward as she sat there. She'd never really closely looked at the menu - there wasn't any point for her - she'd just figure out whichever was the cheapest thing available and get that. When he explained the dish he thought would be good, AJ nodded. "That sounds good...it's been a long time since I've had any sort of sandwich. Let's just stick with that - then I can just give them a ten and not end up with odd change needing to be added on top of it." She answered easily as she looked at Alexander, fidgeting as she sat there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander thought about what she said for a moment. Then, realizing it would take too long for him to do the math in his head, he gave up. It sounded about right. And he was more of a visual person. Doing math in his head quickly was beyond his abilities.

X X X X X "I picked the tuna salad because my past experiences with anything tuna was, it gets me full rather easily." He looked around for a free waiter or waitress. upon not finding any, he turned back to AJ. "You seem really good at math for someone with no educational background. I think you'd make a good cashier."

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm
AJ nodded, watching him as he remained silent for a minute. "You think so? I've...I've just had to learn to do math. No matter what you do, if you can't do math - you're screwed. Especially if you can't afford to tote around a calculator." She answered quietly, looking about. After a moment, her eyes caught a free waiter. She waved her hand, and the waiter came over to them. AJ looked at Alexander, unsure of how to order what he'd decided on.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games