Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 am
"Well, if it isn't Fort. never thought you were the type to ride a machine" he chuckled alittle and looked at Leo and rolled his eyes at his behavior  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am
Leo looked up at Fort and hugged Molly in fear.

"It's ok, little one. He wont hurt you." Molly said as she petted him. She then looked up at Fort. "I'll tell her not to." she giggled. She then turned her attention back to Jack and noticed Junuff. "Oh, is this you're girlfriend?" she smirked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am
"I'm not. Molly somehow talked me into this," Fort said to Jack. Then he looked a tcub and said, "Don't worry little one, I won't harm you, I'm Molly's Grandfather."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am
Marcus walked onto the ship and walked towards Jack ."Well...this is where you have been...." He said looking at him. "Your tough to follow kid..." He said and looked at everyone vefore looking at Leo. "Why is he here with you...." He said pointing at him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm
Jack shook his head "Just a friend that I came across in the last town I was in" he then looked at Marcus "Jeez, you just don't quit do you?" he then saw who Leo was pointing at "Just a Cub none of your concern really" Jack said bluntly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm
"actually it is..." He pulled out the wanted poster for Jack. "That kid is not safe with you..." He said pointing to the mount wanted for Jack. "People have already began to take notice on the amount wanted for you." he said quietly so any other bounty hunters wouldn't hear him. "right now...." he said sniffing the air. "there are about five other hunters on this thing..." he said looking at him ."get the kid somewhere safe and make sure your not seen with anyone." He said crossing his arms. He put the poster away before sighing. I'll give you a two day chance after we get off of this train..then i'll come after you again. Set your priorities and get them done." He said before tipping his hat towards the ladies. "excuse me ladies. "he said before leaving.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm
Leo growled as the other man left. "That guy is mean. You're not dangerous Jack." he said.

Molly heard what the man said and she looked up at Jack then at Leo. "That guy has a point. You may not be dangerous, Jack, but bounty hunters wont care if this cub gets hurt while trying to catch you." she said to the fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm
"Kids, let's not focus on the bad. Youre forgetting that we each have our abilities. This bow of mine can fire an arrow half a mile and one of my powers doubles that distance without loss of accuracy. Not to mention I can shoot in total darkness and hit the target." He then pulled a spear sized arrow out of his quiver and showed it to Leo. "If any bad guys attack I'll fire one of these at them." He then offered to let him hold the spear sized arrow.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm
Leo looked at the arrow and took it. If Molly hadn't been there to catch him, Le would have fallen to the floor. "Wow! That's heavy!" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm
Fort smiled and took the arrow back slowly. "For me it's as light as a feather. I'm very strong. If anyone else were to try and pull the string back on my bow, they'd either lose use of their arms for a while or cut off their fingers. I'm stronger than eleven of Jack. And believe it or not, as big as I am, when I was you age I was smaller than you," and fort chuckled. It was true. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a hologram projector that showed fort when he was a child surrounded by his mom and the rest of the tribe. The tallest individuals in the holographic picture couldn't have been more than 3ft tall and in the image fort himself was less than half the size of the adults in the image. He was holding a stuffed animal, the same one he'd given to Molly. "This picture was taken 70 long years ago, when I was 8 years old and the youngest of the tribe."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm
Jack watched Marcus leave then listened to Molly's words "What says you cub? Stick with me and there always danger looming... Sure you want ti stay with me?" he looked at Leo for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:24 pm
"Woah. You were small." Leo said with a smile. He then looked at Jack and puffed out his chest in bravery. "I'm a Lion. We love danger! Ha ha ha!" he said proudly.

Molly giggled as she watched Leo. "Just be safe then." she told him and poked his tummy. "Make sure you look after him Jack." she warned with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm
he nodded "ONly trash breaks promisses on purpose" he then picked up Leo by the fur "Come on, Braveheart we gotta find our Cabin"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm
"Awww ok." Leo said with a pout.

Molly giggled. "Don't worry, you can come by again later." she said and kissed Leo on the cheek.

Leo blushed and seemed to melt again. "O-Ok." he said happily.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm
"If I didn't know any better, it seemed like you'd make a great mom for him" Jack chuckled as he carried Leo out and to the lodging area  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games