Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari felt relief that Merril and Sweepers is okay, then she hug her little friend, "We came to save you guys, but not everyone... Alice-san got kidnapped and your temple got destroyed." she told her and become sad because Alice is taken and Temple became ruin.
Carla flew to Sweepers to give an explaining, "Those two known as Jellal and Zatsune destroyed the Temple and bad news is your friend Alice got taken by those nuisense for nothing, but something is telling me that your friend is hiding something from the past." she told the sweepers what happen, but it will cost a lot of money to repair the Temple.
Natsu and Wendy listen to Alex to find Alice, then Natsu starts to remember something, "Oh right. Gray, you icicle brain, why didn't tell me you also a Dragon Slayer?!" he turn his head towards Gray in anger about not telling him that he's a Dragon Slayer. Wendy look at Happy, waiting for the answer for location for Alice.
Kaito explains two things for Alice's nightmare to Happy, one is her father's rejection and unhealthy relationship, then her worst fear to see Sucitta attacking her and kidnapping her to use her as a bait. "And, that's all I know about my sister's frightening moment. Maybe Alice-chan is hidden in Italy." he finish explaining to Happy about her two choice of nightmare for her. Happy thought of it, if there is a chance that Alice is hidden in one place, then overheard Hiro yelling about second kidnapping moment, then he realize something, "Souka! Thank you sire!" he got it and thank Kaito for information and flew towards to others, "Guys, we have to head to Italy, that's where Alice is hidden!" he told them where Alice is hiding, but Natsu is waiting for Gray's answer.
Lucy got the answer from Loke as she smile at him, "Okay." she replied and join with others.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Merril,Sven,Rin,and Eve heard what Hikari said.
"A-Alice has been kidnapped?!"asked Merril as she widened her eyes.
Sven shot up."We need to go and find her and fast!"said Sven.
Eve and Rin stood up.Eve went over to Sven.
Rin looked around."Oh I hope we find her soon....for my daughter's sake."said Rin.
Merril stood up after hugging Hikari and pulled out her twin guns again."Come on...how are we going to get to Italy?"asked Merril.
User Image
Milly looked at everyone."Yeah...how are we getting to Italy?"asked Milly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

"I've heard you've been causing trouble again"

Erza was still punching jellal until zatsune dragged him away she looked as jellal was being dragged away her one eye,twitched she,was so mad she,screamed into the air and re equipped her purgatory armor chasing jellal and zatsune slashing and destroying everything in her path

"Even if Master forgives you, i wont."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 pm
(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆
/

User Image

"A smile can get you anywhere"

Serenity looked at Hikari."Can't we just use the mirror?"asked Serenity.Gray heard Natsu's question."I didn't tell you because if I did we would be at each others' necks way more than usual."said Gray.Gajeel wasn't even paying attention."Lily where are you?"asked Gajeel looking every where for his cat.Lily was still on Serenity's head fast asleep.Loke looked at Midnight."Yo Midnight whats wro-"asked Loke when he didn't notice Midnight made his carpet appear and sit down on it.Loke finally realized that Midnight was fast asleep.He's fast asleep....thought Loke.Midnight was sleeping like a rock and sitting down on his carpet.Everyone but Lily and Midnight saw the large dragon in the sky."What is that?"asked Serenity."I have no clue."said Gajeel.Gray and Loke just shook their heads because they didn't know either.

"anytime"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

"Why you!" Natsu shouted at him and become stubborn towards him, luckly Erza isn't here to shut up. Hikari listen to her sister and pull out her demonic mirror and try to contact the demon, but it didn't respond because her magic is drain as she gave out her leg and panting. She felt like she's going to pass out, "I'm terribly sorry everyone, I can't open the portal, it seems those demonic power nearly drain my magic." she told everyone about her low magic, Yami gave himself a face palm, "This is way worst then this Marzio attacked me and gave me a scar on my cheek." he complained about her, but held grudge against his nemesis Marzio for giving him a scar. Natsu seems have an idea as he searching for something, Lucy, Wendy and Exceeds look at Hikari after they heard both of them. Lucy begin to ask her first, "Who's Marzio?" she ask her in curious way as she place her hand on her hip. Hikari look at her, but she glazed off because off because Marzio made her feel embarrassing by being a gentleman towards her, Yami twitched his right eye and sigh, "He's a playboy and somewhat womanizer because he's flirting on Hikari-chan, god he's the most pain in the butt I ever met." he explains to her as he growl about him flirting on his childhood friend, although Hikari can tell he might be jealous of Marzio for being close to her and flirting her. "Come forth, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Natsu suddenly called out his shadow dragon as the Red Eyes Black Dragon appear, then they can hear the dragon roar as everyone look up, "I think Alex found the dragon, finally." he said to them, "Aye!" Happy agreed as Wendy held on Hikari's arm, yet it seems Red Eyes lifted his head up and roar for response.

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 pm
Merril,Rin,Sven,and Eve heard what Hikari said.
Merril looked down at the ground as tears started to roll down her cheeks."W-We need to find Alice."said Merril.
Sven walked up to Merril."Don't worry...we'll find her."he said.
Rin then walks up to Merril and Sven."We promise you that we will."said Rin.
Eve nodded in agreement.
User Image
Milly looked at everyone."Well now what do we do?"asked Milly."Since how Hikari is out of magic and that one guy isn't here?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 pm
(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆
/

User Image

Serenity looked at Hikari and looked upset."I-I can't think of anything."said Serenity.Gajeel heard that Hikari didn't have any magic left."Where did Alexander go?"asked Gajeel.Lily and Midnight were still fast asleep.Gray looked at Natsu."Oh stop being a big baby Natsu."said Gray.Loke looked at Gajeel."I think he ran into the forest."said Loke.

"anytime"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Natsu became way more stubborn then before as he snarl at Ice Mage, "Quit calling me that Frost Head! Plus I got better idea, hey Black Dragon could you take us to Italy to find our friend." he shouts at Gray and jab his thumb on Black Dragon as it look at Fairy Tail members and respond to Fire Mage as it growl low, they made their jaw dropped. He chuckled at it and Black Dragon lower itself to let all Fairy Tail members ride on, he look at his friends, "Get on, it's going to be fun. I won't get motion sickness kick in by my dragon," he told them as Hikari, Lucy, Wendy and Exceeds ride on the Black Dragon. Suddenly, "Wait!" said the female voice as Natsu and others look at white hair woman, Lady Hotaru look at Fairy Tails in worry, she handed the red gem to Natsu, that looks like Perfect Amulet, "Take this with you, it's Blood of Dark Knight Demon, he will lead you to my daughter's location, which I fear she's in Italy, it's only place where she has terrible past. Sparda-sama must have put on protection mode to her, as the priestess of Sparda-sama's guidance, the demon knight will be on our side." sad Hotaru in soft tone, and revealed she's a Sparda's Guidance by the Priestess as she was chosen, Natsu got it and listen everything as they scream in shock about demon, Hotaru look at Hikari in kindness face, "I must say, you are same as my daughter, yet those two must have known about her horrible past." she told her, Hikari became stiff like a ice. Natsu look at Hotaru with dragon grin, "Alright, you found a right mages, Fairy Tail won't let anyone down. We will find Alice in Italy and bring her home," he told her as the promise, which Hotaru blink and thank him for the courage with a smile. Natsu climb on dragon as he sat behind Lucy, who blush really big, as he grab her waist for better protection, "Hey, are guys coming, my dragon will take us to Italy!"

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 pm
Merril looked at the dragon and backed away."I-I don't know about this..."said Merril with a look of fright."I-It's huge!"
Rin,Sven,and Eve looked at the dragon as well then looked at Hikari."We'll stay here with Hotaru,Kaito,and Hiro...to see if we can do anything for the temple."said Sven as he walked over and helped Merril onto the dragon.
Merril was still a little scared.
"Come on...do this for Alice."said Sven.
Merril then put on her brave face."Right...this is for Alice."said Merril as Sven smiled at her bravery.
User Image
Milly hopped into Merril's arms."Well...I rode in a jet once...now I get to ride on a real dragon."said Milly."This turned out to be one weird day."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm
(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆
/

User Image

Serenity,Gray,Loke,and Gajeel got on the dragon."Wow! Cool we get to ride dragon!"said Serenity.Gray looked around and noticed the jet and gave himself a face palm.Natsu you're an idiot...the jet was behind us the whole time!thought Gray.Loke held onto Serenity so she wouldn't fall off."Comfortable,Serenity?"asked Loke."Yeah...I'm fine"replied Serenity.Gajeel looked at Natsu."Can we get a move on already?"asked an impatient Gajeel.Lily woke up."Huh...where are we going now?"asked Lily.Midnight was still fast asleep and right next to the dragon.

"anytime"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra Lionheart

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Earth, give me strength ..."

suddunly, a dozen earth pillars shot up from underneath the Red-Eyes Black Dragon and dust surounded them from the pillars "your not going anywhere" Terra said as he emerged from the dust in a rather dark tone "neh-heh-heh ... well whatcha know, looks like we found a couple of Dragon Slayers huh?" Samson said evilly "i don't know ... a bratty kid, a metal head, a pyro dork ... seems like a waste of good hunting" he said with an evil smirk as he cracked his knuckles "still, a Dragon Slayer's a Dragon Slayer ... and i suppose those other six will just be for fun" he said as Samson looked at the three Exceeds and laughed "Dragon lover Exceed's too ... though the white one's pretty cute" Samson said with a perverted laugh "business before pleasure Samson, for now i think we should ground them" Terra said as another pillar shot up to make the dragon too weak 'i'm sorry guys' he though

"... and let me be strong, like the ground we stand"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Red Eyes Black Dragon couldn't get out of great dust of wind as it begin to grew weak, everyone heard Terra as they saw him with Samson, the Exceed. Natsu and Lucy held each other for safety along with Happy, Hikari and Wendy along with Carla did same, Natsu begin to spoken out as he growl at new comer, "Who the h*ll are you, you freak, and how did you know four of us are Dragon Slayers!?" he shouts at them, Lucy and girls begin to frightening about him. They heard an insult, which it makes four anime vein popped out from the most reckless Fire Dragon Slayer, "What did you call us?! Fairy Tails won't give up from person we promise!" he shouts at him as his flame aura surrounding him, but it didn't harm Lucy and his Shadow Dragon because of strongest bonds. Lucy look at Natsu as she can feel the flame didn't effect her, "Natsu." she whispers at him, then she pull out Fleuve d'étoiles and Normal Whip as she seriously look at Terra, "I don't know who you are, but what is Natsu said to you... Fairy Tail never give up, especially that Xehanort tried to stop us." she told him bit stubborn, then Happy gave a frown to Samson said to Carla as he stick out his tongue in playful manner, "Pervert Cat, Carla didn't like it!" he yelled at him, Carla scowled at Samson, "I only pick Happy, instead of ridiculous pervert." she told Samson that she pick Happy as she respect him for helping her back in Edolas. Hikari and Wendy held each other, but deeply frightening about him. Until the Red Eyes Black Dragon got hit by the earth pillar as it roar and flap it's wing to fly higher as everyone held it's black scale their dear life. Natsu continue to hold Lucy as she gripping on his body and Happy, "Hang on tight! This will be rough ride!" he shouts at his friends, this will be super fast.
Meanwhile on the ground level, Nazumi clans saw Terra as Priestess Hotaru grab a bow and pull her arrow to point at Terra, hoping to stop him from keeping Fairy Tails trap, "Let them go!" she shouts at him as she channel her energy to her arrow. The twins and the member of Japanese Assassins are ready to stop Terra, so Fairy Tails will escape to Italy. "Get ready my friend, this will be rough fight!" they said to their sister's students and sweepers. Suddenly everyone hear the shouts from Temple, Hotaru felt evil presence, "What is he doing here?" she ask herself then shot the arrow of purification towards Terra's the gust of wind to free Fairy Tails.

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Critias

Terra had blocked the attacks by making an earth wall. however, they were shattered by the arival of Critias in his adult form roaring as loud as he could. he then let loose a Magic Breath attack on friend and foe alike, even destroyed the jet with one sweep. it was a horror to see, the roars shook the earth, the attacks laid any object to rubble, and Critias's tears were the saddest of all, for in his tantrum of rage, he still cried.

Terra and Samson had fell over as their plan seemed to not work out so well and retreated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:16 pm
Merril and everyone looked in horror at the new comer and then Critias attacking everyone.Merril looked around."W-What's going on?!"asked Merril.
"Quick everyone...move out of the way!"shouted Sven as Eve and Rin ran behind him.
User Image
Milly looked at everyone and sensed that Critias is full of anger and sadness."He's sad...and very angry."said Milly calmly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm
(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆
/

User Image

Serenity heard Milly say that Critias was upset so she slid out of Loke's arms and off of Natsu's shadow dragon and ran up to Critias."Critias...what's wrong?"asked Serenity."Where's Alexander?"Gray,Loke,and Gajeel watched as Serenity ran up to the angered Critias and saw how dangerous he was and didn't see Terra and Samson run off."Serenity get back here!"shouted Gray.Gajeel and Lily also started to freak out."Serenity!"shouted Lily and Gajeel."Come back here Shaylee!"shouted Loke.Midnight woke up and heard everyone shouting.He didn't see Serenity run off to try and calm down Critias."What's going on?"asked Midnight with a clueless look.

"anytime"

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff